Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,242 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Mothers In The House, Pls Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mothers In The House, Pls Help. (496 Views)

Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers In The House, Pls Help. by fatenzy(f): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Good a.m. mothers, May you all remain blessed. I'm expecting my first child, I'm 6month pregnant and I'm starting to think of what and what to buy for baby and I. My hubby is giving me money dis month for baby and I to do shopping, I made a suggestion of 50k for everything. I need a full list of what me and baby would need, like d cloths, lotions, trowley, baby things you know, and I also. Pls mothers and doctors, can you give me a list of what to buy in the market? I will be very grateful if you can help me out. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Mothers In The House, Pls Help. by mokset123: 3:16am On Feb 08, 2017
fatenzy:
Good a.m. mothers, May you all remain blessed. I'm expecting my first child, I'm 6month pregnant and I'm starting to think of what and what to buy for baby and I. My hubby is giving me money dis month for baby and I to do shopping, I made a suggestion of 50k for everything. I need a full list of what me and baby would need, like d cloths, lotions, trowley, baby things you know, and I also. Pls mothers and doctors, can you give me a list of what to buy in the market? I will be very grateful if you can help me out. Thanks and remain blessed.

Buy coconut oil that isn't adulterated
A baby wardrobe
A baby bath tub
Buy lots of clothes for cold and hot weather, you can get most from those selling bale (bend down select) to reduce the cost
Buy head gear to cover his or her head
Socks for the legs
Hand gloves for babies hand
Methlated spirit
Feeding bottle
Daiper for newborn
Flask
Nan 1, baby formulae incase you don't lactate immediately
Combs for baby
Shawl for wrapping baby
Baby hanger for hanging their washed clothes
Cotton wool
Baby sponge
Baby soap
Baby wipes
Dettol for baby
Baby bag/diaper bag contains stuff for baby whenever you go out
Baby carrier for car

(1) (Reply)

Buy Glider Walker From Micostarmall / Female Fertility Concerns: Part 1 - Pointers To Aid Your Conception / Naturehero Super Saturday Is Here Again Dont Miss Out On This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.