Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) (49243 Views)

Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by segunk1(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Oh that's y wizkid mouth no dey close finish for pishure so him papa mouth sef na d same.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by solowise45: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
For those who wanna invest in cryptocurrency feel free to message me on whatsapp. 07060775313
Get ur coins cheap

TBC N300/1coin
Bitcoin N500/$
Trumpcoin N250/1coin

@07060775313.

Digital currency is the future of money, invest now smiley
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by timmydahpeace(f): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
i've been hearing of people opening eyes like frog and still be blind....i never believe not until i saw nairalanders saying there's resemblance between that man up and wizkid........receive sense to see in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by ahmodu4real(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Wizkid resembke him papa no be small always see this man every friday is the baba adini of Alaba central mosque but he is old now
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2017
jamesonic78:

No,Wizkid was uprooted,,,,,,,
Seems more like it.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by manikspears: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2017
mykelmeezy:
nose like Thanksgiving turkey

i no see the resemblance
is that olamide badoo's brother?i totally see the resemblance.but IDGAF grin!
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2017
sugarbeesmith:
the body is going to decay one day so no need to eat, put on clothes or bath too.
hope u re well aware they don't use clothes or food to pierce the body? I didn't generalize using that English *pierce*..re u enlightened?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Idrismusty97:
So he have a dad?
ha! we has a dad
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
bukkielee:
That's how you will look someday wizzy, old, wrinkled and sexless.

Stop forming King Kong and be humble
Sexless!

Okay oo
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by euchariadavid(f): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Too much Resembles..see the Nose
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by QDSG(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
same same same ;Dsame same same
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
NegeduGrace:
hope u re well aware they don't use clothes or food to pierce the body? I didn't generalize using that English *pierce*..re u enlightened?
OK generalize it then
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by disciplinedwoman(f): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
wizkid has been singing nonsense since 1900
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Malayy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
NegeduGrace:
tattoo..i hate that stuff,,that body is going to decay one day so no need to waste too much cash piercing it..
village girl thinking..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by okanlawon94(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
engrMikemd:
that is his biological father
No na chemistry father...see tok
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mikylopez:
ha! we has a dad
Chai are you sure you are za one in za ficture? Chai wahali that Lady too fine.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by solar007: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2017
seunlayi:
They actually look alike
really
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by iamdurent(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
SEE MORE OF HIS DAD PHOTOS HERE >>

www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02n/wizkid-shows-off-his-look-alike-dad.html
bloggers ehn! Una wicked oo. Traffic by force

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.