Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,652 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census (3605 Views)

Poll: What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census

Force electoral reform through on Northerners which start a civil war: 23% (4 votes)
Try to resolve it peaceful by moving the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to make the north majority to avoid a civil war.: 76% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 5:00am On Dec 08, 2009
nellaluv (f), dont listen to him.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by paddylo1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
hmmmn. Why do u call me a b*tch, he wanted peoples opinion , i gave mine. it doesnt result to u calling me a b*tch. I dont like that word, u can call me any other thing but not a b*tch , pls. . Na wa 4 NL sef. Every little thing will rssult to insult.
ndo. . .but u are basically calling for the death of millions of human beings,black like u in northern nigeria. . .it is wrong and immoral to do so
have u not learnt from the rwandan debacle?. . .am sorry if i hurt your feelings but u should never be so cavalier when talking about human beings
if ma words makes u think twice about sayin what u say then i think am justified
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Beaf: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2009
becomrich,:

hmmm
becomrich,:

hmmmm
becomrich,:

hmmmm
complove:

do we fight,
becomrich,:

what .
complove:

j

[size=14pt]Kai! Dis na stage 7 of kolo![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Becomrrich: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2009
no bi so
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Becomrrich: 4:47am On Dec 24, 2009
I know How Urhobo people feel. All pictures are to same scale.

The yoruba and the Mid west have been cheated in state creation.

While
Nigeria constitution had four region

North
West
Mid West
East

The North created 419 local area (counties) for themself
created for the west 137
created for the Mid west 51
created for the east 167

The North created 19 news state + abuja for themself
created for the West got 4 new states
created for the Mid west got 2 new states
created for the East got 8 new states

The North got 19 news state. 20 plus abuja
Abuja
Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Nasarawa
Niger
Plateau
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe

Mid west got 2 new states
Bayelsa
Delta

West got 4 new states

Ekiti
Ogun
Ondo
Osun

East got 8 new states
Ebonyi
Cross River
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Rivers

So you can see the inbalance that need to be corrected.

Our previous constitution only have 4 region
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Dede1(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2009
@OP

Inform Jesus about your state of drunkenness.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by vanitty: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2009
and that is why you are the political contributor of the year.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich16: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
What state are drunk. Since I was born I HAVE NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL DRINK BEFORE. NEVER ONCE DRANK IT BEFORE.

created for the west 137
created for the east 167

How nigeria government share allocation .

State 25 %
Local govt 20 %
federal 55 %

Of the 55% that goes to the federal govt. 80% of this money is used up in the north. Quote me 80%. Pet project abuja,

80% of 55% is 44 %
State allocation

25% the north get 19 /36 x 100 = 13.19 %

Of the local govt revenue shared.

The north get 10.77%
When you add 67.96 % nearly 70% of the money

The reason Yar adua I would assume went on vacation is to give some silly southerner the false believe that a southerner Jonathan is in power. But to show you that they are not sincere about this. Even when the constitution state the president must hand over, he refuse to continue domination. This is why Nigeria may end up in civil war.

To maintain the same over some time, that is the reason they are using Jonathan as a tool against his people.

You would note that President George Bush hand over power when in went to hospital in the USA.
Ethnics and ethnics bigot are part of nigeria politics. And it make people sick to see , why people hate others.

Stop telling people lies. There is nothing like south south. Show us in the Nigeria constitution. Please post it. It is a propaganda machine used by the north in divide and rule.

But I can show you in the nigeria previous nigeria constitution that has 4 region.

If you look at the satellite pictures it is obvious where majority of nigeria lives but they get less than the minority.

created for the east 167
created for the west 137

Final revenue sharing goes like this.

north get 67%
East get 10%

West get 7.7%
Mid west get 3.4%

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich16: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
see ibadan

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich16: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2009
Mr, there is no south south, go into nigeria constitution. you would not find it. And it is only a dream, the reason is , you see, in river state the Ikwerri are in control. You may disagree with me. Look they are igbo. And are you going to jump over them and form south south. it would not happen.even if nigeria break up. there is no way at this point where river state will go alone with you. the ikwerri people would be going alone with thier blood brothers igbo. So your dream of south south is dead.

And if you know nigeria politics, the old western region would be going together. while the east would be . river state is ikwerri igbo

even if nigeria break up. there is no way at this point where river state will go alone with you. the ikwerri people would be going alone with thier blood brothers igbo. So your dream of south south is dead. Does the name amachie not igbo too you. are you going to jump over river state and take cross river. not possible.

You see , even the state the north created for themself is invalid under law. You have to know nigeria history, before oct 1st 1960 , Nigeria went to the london conference to agree if they want to be together. And thier agreement is what they put in the 1960 constitution and it state there are only 3 region in nigeria, and that any other law put inplace is void. It also made provision for any region to leave the federation.

The north is only one region and they can not wake up and start creating state under decree because the nigeria constitution does not allow it.

Justice Tobi can not write a constitution.

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich16: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
river state house of assembly
this name are igbo related

Hon. Nnamdi Ihute
Hon. Samuel Egbufor Eke

Hon. Chidi Llyod
Hon. Prince Uchechukwu Nnam-Obi

Hon. Okeah Anthony
Hon. Lucky Odili
Hon. Ewor Nname R.
Hon. Kennedy S. A. L. Ebeku
Mr Emmanuel Ogele

Hon. Henry I. Ogiri
Hon. Enyinda Benson A.
Hon. Collins Ordu

Hon. Okatta U. Emmanuel
Hon. Jones Nwene Ogbonda
Hon. Victor Ihunwo

non igbo related names

Hon. Hope Ikiriko O
Hon. Felicia Taneh
Hon. (Lady) Maureen Piribonemi Tamuno
Hon. Bariyima K. Badom
Hon. Ibroma Kitchner
Hon. Micheal Ibinabo West
Hon. Ibani I. Owaji
Hon. Aye A. Pepple

Look, in 1960, the yorubas would never have agree to be part of Nigeria, if the consitution was not drafted and agree on. And the north not change the agreement. How do you think we feel.

Just to remind you, In 1960, there were two Nigeria and not one as have be wronging told.
There was

1. the protectorate of Nigeria
2. The colony of Nigeria

Two country under britian.
the protectorate of Nigeria was different from the colony of nigeria. Now you have void the agree of the unity of Nigeria, in law, it means you have void the nation called Nigeria.

If you void an agreement, you have void the relationship. It is like a marriage, you cant agree and now one partner go back and making his own laws and forcing it on others. It is not allowed in law.

Here is a doucment( 1960 consitution) showing you it was two countries. You would notice the north and east where not part of the colony of Nigeria. And the west and lagos was.

Zambia and zimbabwe were together too. This may shock some of you, but please check the meaning of the word protectorate and colony.

You have bleach the term of an agreement and making the Nation of nigeria void under international law. Go to the united nation and verify this. This is how the world court would see it.

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by selencious(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hey Poster, I advice you not to mention the name of Jesus in Vain, so you don't sin against the holy spirit, That questions needs not the name of Jesus name, Modify the question
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Theface200: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2010
Where did you see that in the bible selencious, that you should not call the name of Jesus in vain. It is not in the bible. Show us?
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Theface200: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2010
selencious where you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Escorp Recuritment Nation Wide / Amaechi's Kinsmen Reels Out Jonathan's Developmental Projects In Rivers State / The Top 10 Military Powers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.