Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test (41326 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Yujin(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
See the level of hatred displayed on this thread, you would think it concerns them in any way. To know that one shares a geographical area with such specie of beings is really saddening. Tufiakwa!
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Chiebunigom: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
iRyan:
I'm pretty sure you don't know where ur great grand parents immigrated from and you are on here with over bloated confidence yelling you know your roots smh
Yes I do, you don't want to know how much knowledge I possess about my root. Or do you?
Well the point I was trying to make with my early post was because some people think having a Jewish DNA is a gateway to recognition, we are already doing great forourselves as a people.
I rather preferred to be recognized as an Igbo without any "Jewish" attachment .
(I love Isreal as a nation, mind you).

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chiebunigom:

Yes I do, you don't want to know how much knowledge I possess about my root. Or do you?
Well the point I was trying to make with my early post was because some people think having a Jewish DNA is a gateway to recognition, we are already doing great forourselves as a people.
I rather preferred to be recognized as an Igbo without any "Jewish" attachment .
(I love Isreal as a nation, mind you).
so where did ur ancestors immigrate from ? Since you claim to know ur roots.. If ur ancestors were Jewish and you'd want to rather be recognized as Igbo without Jewish attachment , then u are denying ur bloodline, root, and ancestry.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by laudate: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:
cc Laudate

Yes?? Why are you copying me? Do you really want me to take the comments of Ganiyat72 seriously? shocked That IPOB youth that keeps masquerading as a female, self-hating, Yoruba muslim, whose comments are full of lies, pretence and deceit? Go through all his posts and see for yourself. In your own view, anyone who disagrees with the Igbo is automatically Yoruba, even if such a person is Gwari, Nupe, kataf, Kanuri, Ijaw, Annang, Efik, Bachama, Egun, Shere etc. Do you know how many times I have erroneously been called Yoruba on NL? Abeg, no waste my time biko. Call me when a sensible person decides to talk.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Vanessa88(f): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
yinkslinks:
Nma nwaeyin ki Bu biko. Le unu gi ka kiss. Loool
shocked Na so?

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Masterclass32: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yes ... There's indeed a connection between the Igbo and the Jews. This will become clearer as time goes on.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by kechywillz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ericuzor(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
G.T. Basden

Anglican Missionary G.T. Basden was so sure of the Igbos being of Israel he told coming missionaries to familiarize themselves with the Old Testament Law so as to better witness to the Igbo, because the Igbo lived like ancient Israelites. His superiors believed G.T. Basden’s reports that they instructed him and other missionaries not to tell this truth to the Igbo for fear of losing them to Judaism. In fact, the Anglican missionaries tried to teach them to stop observing many of their Jewish like practices and so the argument some have that the missionaries taught them how to live like Jews is absurd. Igbos clearly lived this way long before the white man or missionaries ever came to their shores.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Major Problems With Primary Health Care In Nigeria? / Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.