Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) (1162 Views)

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Naijahelm: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2017
A Twitter user, Jacqueline has narrated a shocking real life story she heard this week about a girl that went on a Tinder date with a guy.

Read more Below.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/twitter-user-narrates-shocking-real.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by alonzoiv(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Probably night market,where dead people come to buy (dead) animals (meat). Lalasticlala, where do you think the guy works?

How the hell am I supposed to know when the story is incomplete?

Arrant rubbish.
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by saaedlee: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
In the fucking morgue
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Beckham14: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2017
He works with the Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry.

#Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by davades(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2017
It's either he's an animal doctor or he works at mortuary lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Eeeewww!

Is he working in the farm? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Story!!!

Twitter sef
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
shocked
Am confused..........

Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Theyveedo(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by ipobarecriminals: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2017
probably a grave digger.If this tales is true,good for the lady concerned. They prefer Olorunsogo than Surulere. Hard nuts,to the Godly/gentle guy
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by saints2(f): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Twitter user, Jacqueline has narrated a shocking real life story she heard this week about a girl that went on a Tinder date with a guy.

Read more Below.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/twitter-user-narrates-shocking-real.html?m=1

Must you copy? This thread is already here na, Bloggers sef

https://www.nairaland.com/3617000/lady-sex-guy-sleeps-dead
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Frozeen(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Sex with Dead people shocked
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2017
cool
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
argh. Gross
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Michellla(f): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2017
So he sleeps with dead people lipsrsealed
He takes creepy to a whole new level
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by ikp120(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2017
cry
Re: Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) by Naijahelm: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
saints2:

Must you copy? This thread is already here na, Bloggers sef

https://www.nairaland.com/3617000/lady-sex-guy-sleeps-dead

Copy you?

You made the FP. So, stop crying

You are too small for me to copy from.

And From the screenshot, you obviously copied someone.

(1) (Reply)

OMG: See What This Guy Use To Proposed To Her Girlfriend On Valentine Day / What Age Is Appropriate For A Lady To Get Married? / Mens Answer – 10 Parts Of The Man’s Body Where Women Look First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.