Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,242 members, 7,974,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch (2560 Views)

Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by investnow2013: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Woman identifies rapist at a bank in PH

A drama unfolded at a Skye bank branch in Port Harcourt recently when a woman (name undisclosed) who was standing on the queue patiently, suddenly began to scream at another bank customer that he was a kidnapper and rapist

She grabbed the accused man on his collar and began to weep profusely as other customers and bank security tried to pull her away from him. An eyewitness gathered that in tears, the woman revealed that she was kidnapped about a year ago and the accused bank customer was one of her abductors.

She disclosed that the accused was particular to her because he sexually abused her 4-6 times a day while she was on abduction. It was gathered that the accused man denied the allegations and claimed that he had never met the woman before. He claimed he was just a tailor that had come to make a withdrawal.

The woman stood by her story and said she could never forget him, she even told onlookers and bank security that if they take off the man’s trouser, they would find a scar on his upper thigh. Police officers arrived at the bank shortly and undressed the man in a closed office and indeed there was a scar.

The police officers obtained a warrant immediately to check the accused man’s account details and a large sum of 98 million naira was found in his account.

Officers of the Police force detained the man and took him to Anti – Kidnap unit for further questioning.

-Copyright CKN
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Erngie(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Very good. your cup don full

1 Like

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
It may be true that the man is a kidnapper.

It may also be that the lady was just trying to frame up the man (even with the scars and all).

The human mind is wicked.

May God protect us.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by nrexzy: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Chaiiiii see as him village fiple remember
Am today.....judgement day
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by SUPERPACK: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
so a tailor has 98million buhari money in his account Chai.
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by malware: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
investnow2013:

-Copyright CKN

what is the copyright for?
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Breeze go blow..fowl yanch go open.. cool
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:

It may also be that the lady was just trying to frame up the man (even with the scars and all).

May God protect us.

A tailor wit 98 million naira...my brother talk well

1 Like

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by deadZONE: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
When you want to rape a lady dont
Remove your cloths...
That's what I have learnt..

The rest is history the police would
Help him share his 98m and set him
Free.
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Cadamlk: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:

May God protect us.
Frame up? Well then.Let him account for the 98 million found in his account details? Ga skia!!
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Bilabong(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Harreeseen:

It might be true
I pay my tailors well
ask e-money
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Cadamlk:
Frame up? Well then.Let him account for the 98 million found in his account details? Ga skia!!
Of course, there are various ways he could have gotten the money.
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by ndidibabe(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
deadZONE:
When you want to rape a lady dont
Remove your cloths...
That's what I have learnt..

The rest is history the police would
Help him share his 98m and set him
Free.
You are a serial rapist. Good for nothing fellow.

1 Like

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Harreeseen:

I have 20 million naira in my account and it isn't mine. So?
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2017
op, you are not good at cooking up stories. Go and borrow from APC a book- How to Tell believable Lies by prof. LM.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Cadamlk: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:
Of course, there are various ways he could have gotten the money.
Point taken. So let us leave the rest to police investigation.But remember all evidences are pointing towards him already.
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Icecomrade: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
I called a friend who confirmed the news
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by mchenryking0(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Op dis ur story na old gist. dis thing happen almost 2yrs ago if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by deadZONE: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
ndidibabe:
You are a serial rapist. Good for nothing fellow.
How do you know? Did your mother tell you about me?
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by ndidibabe(f): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
deadZONE:
How do you know? Did my mother tell you about me?
Yes, she told me how you raped her severally without guilt and shame.
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Tokotaya: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is FABU! No such thing happened. Which bank of Skye Bank is this? The OP forgot. If this happened it would be in responsible news platform not all these rabble rousing blogs looking for hits. CKN has a reputation for spreading rumours anyway.

1 Like

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by dnawah(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:

May God protect us.
a tailor to have 98M 4 he acc?abi na bet him win?
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by mclorenzo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:

May God protect us.
What is 98m doing in a tailor's account?
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by andyanders: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:

May God protect us.

Now, since you stated that maybe that the woman was trying to frame the man up doesn't sound right. Now as a tailor, how come he has over 90 million naira in his account? This is not a frame up.

Note that same kidnappers are people living among us. Remember that when they commit such crime, they feel that nobody can recognize them. A day like this must come for them to come out in order to enjoy their loot but not knowing that that day is the day that nemesis would caught up with him.

I put it to you that the lady duly recognized him.By saying that he was just a tailor and having over 90 Million in his account is another way to confirm that truly, he is the man who kidnapped the woman and she never made any mistake in recognizing him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
mclorenzo:
What is 98m doing in a tailor's account?
dnawah:
a tailor to have 98M 4 he acc?abi na bet him win?
Of course, there are various ways he could have gotten the money without necessarily being a kidnapper.

Anyway, let us leave the investigation to the police.
Re: Woman Identifies Rapist At A Bank In PH A Drama Unfolded At A Skye Bank Branch by Blogwatch: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Yes, this na setup!!! I have gone to dig up the old version of this story... It did not happen in Skye Bank. Someone must be up to something mischevious... CKN, no dey spread rumours o...

the story has two versions, first reported on 5th November 2015 by one Odinaka on online platform www.tori.ng and the latest version appearing on February 7, 2017 by Twitter user @cunnybush.

mchenryking0:
Op dis ur story na old gist. dis thing happen almost 2yrs ago if I remember correctly.

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Believe Anybody Dropped Tramadol In Zainab's Bag,northern Nigerian Girl / Notorious Thief And His Gang Caught Stealing Television In Delta (graphic Photos / Man 29, Stabs A Thief To Death While Trying Collect His Phone Along The Road In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.