Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,950 members, 7,915,765 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

Are You Guys Running The Lagos City Marathon On Saturday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You Guys Running The Lagos City Marathon On Saturday (486 Views)

Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guys Running The Lagos City Marathon On Saturday by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Who else registered?
I collected my kit today, a bag and running vest and cap and number tag.

Who else is running? Please indicate here.

I am not happy that the prize money of 15 million will eventually go to a Kenyan or Ethiopian but hey I won't let that stop me from participating. This time around the number of runners have doubled. It's like 50000runners unlike last year which was 24000 or there about.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United And Real Madrid Keen On Bayern Midfielder Renato Sanches / Arsene Wenger Out Everywhere / Uniport Dominates In Just Concluded NUGA Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.