Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend (1386 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / I Need A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by seyluv(f): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Im a lady of 29 yrs,a graduate,working class, presentable, friendly &hardworkin.im search of my better half,a man who can  complement me,who can bring out the best in me.he must be a graduate,gainfully employed,serious minded,principled,godfearing & willing to settle down b4 august next yr.age 30-37yrs ,only a serious and a sincere man should call me on 07095229085.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Kunbee: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
Haaaaaaaaa candylips must see this
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by deji2009(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
seyluv:

Im a lady of 29 yrs,a graduate,working class, presentable, friendly &hardworkin.im search of my better half,a man who can  complement me,who can bring out the best in me.he must be a graduate,gainfully employed,serious minded,principled,godfearing & willing to settle down b4 august next yr.age 30-37yrs ,only a serious and a sincere man should call me on 07095229085.

you need to choose and use your word carefully. must is like
you are forcing it and also cant get 100% want. use preferably instead

This does not warrant you insulting me.Good luck however
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
deji2009:

i cant but agree more. You know what's on board boy.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2009
seyluv:

what a pity, i see why you don't have a man. the tone of your post tells you would certainly be bosy and demanding. this i one character that a[size=16pt] man [/size]doesn't tolerate. women dnt just get it straight, if you want man to come after you, just simply be the woman your created to be. thats all
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by degamonn: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2009
He must be a Graduate, working,

You see, these are some of the qualities that you have been looking for all these years and could not find, yet you are coming to a public forum like nairaland to state them.

I wish you the best any way, but I am sure you are above 30. It is just that you reduced your age at least to attract us. Know that not all men are desperate to have lady just like you .And more so, those who have those qualities you spelt out might not even want a woman of your type. You better bend you rule and secure one b4 your August next year because time is no longer your friend.

Please take my comment in good faith because I am subject to my opinion in this forum and I don't mean to take this personal. I wish you the best in your search and hope to attend your wedding in August next year.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Ben13: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
Your desired qualities scarce cheesy
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Oboma1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
degamonn:

You see, these are some of the qualities that you have been looking for all these years and could not find, yet you are coming to a public forum like nairaland to state them.

I wish you the best any way, but I am sure you are above 30. It is just that you reduced your age at least to attract us. Know that not all men are desperate to have lady just like you .And more so, those who have those qualities you spelt out might not even want a woman of your type. You better bend you rule and secure one b4 your August next year because time is no longer your friend.

Please take my comment in good faith because I am subject to my opinion in this forum and I don't mean to take this personal. I wish you the best in your search and hope to attend your wedding in August next year.

Please do not scare her. Just wish her well, though I will agree with you, she needs to open her window, rather than restrict suitors.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by 8words(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ben-10:

Your desired qualities scarce cheesy

gbam
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by foyeks2001(f): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
deji2009:

u might be rite u know

degamonn:

bros take it easy on her now
av u guys met b4??

sextacy:

what a pity, i see why you don't have a man. the tone of your post tells you would certainly be bosy and demanding. this i one character that a[size=16pt] man [/size]doesn't tolerate. women dnt just get it straight, if you want man to come after you, just simply be the woman your created to be. thats all

go get a life
u chauvinist
scheewwwwww
hisses on him
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by baloolaspo(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2009
Wel it's a beta idea 2 be selective, but i want 2 let u no dat is nt da 2 go 4u, wel is good 2 hv a choice so dat u can enjoy ur marita lif. I hv intrest in ur Quot am stil in sch, but i hv complet my O-N-D also a CIBN STUDENT. If u can luv me 4 who i am dis my nuba 08054963564 or ad me on www.facebook.com or hi5.com check out my profile.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by baloolaspo(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2009
Wel it's a beta idea 2 be selective, but i want 2 let u no dat is nt da 2 go 4u, wel is good 2 hv a choice so dat u can enjoy ur marita lif. I hv intrest in ur Quot am stil in sch, but i hv complet my O-N-D also a CIBN STUDENT. If u can luv me 4 who i am dis my nuba 08054963564 or ad me on www.facebook.com or hi5.com check out my profile.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by candylips(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
wow
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
did you see that Candy? grin wow !
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by candylips(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
i see am na cheesy
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Kunbee: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2009
baloolaspo:

Wel it's a beta idea 2 be selective, but i want 2 let u no dat is nt da 2 go 4u, wel is good 2 hv a choice so dat u can enjoy your marita lif. I hv intrest in your Quot am stil in sch, but i hv complet my O-N-D also a CIBN STUDENT. If u can luv me 4 who i am dis my nuba 08054963564 or ad me on www.facebook.com or hi5.com check out my profile.

See lyrics chei undecided
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin Seun has to see this.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
Weep no more dear I would marry you.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Kunbee: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
Odikwa serious
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Bbluv01: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
i wil jst like 2 b a friend my phone +2348032748959.thax. luv u.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Kunbee: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by samsworld(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
my dear, only a fake fella comes straight as a husband without passing through the boyfriend process. great things starts wit small begining, so you can't skip protocols except if you're preparing to come back and start all over again. do it right by changing that no boyfriend mind of yours.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
My advice! Husbands do not fall from the sky so it should start with being friendly either 'boyfriend' or 'manfriend'. Abi whats the need of a husband if hes not your friend. Do not 'shop' for husband cos it will only make it difficult getting your 'specifications' or is it 'full options'? Wish you the best of luck!
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by David2020(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
helo My name is David Ayobami am a working class male i am interested in ur person. am financially stable average height and fair. you can call me on 07069518667. we get in interact more. have a 1daful day.
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by toliamy: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
better kneel and pray nad search yourself
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by candylips(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
@topic

God is in control grin
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by na2day2(m): 5:32am On Jan 24, 2010
seyluv:

so if he is below 30, nothing for am bah? undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by walestar01(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

so if he is below 30, nothing for am bah? undecided undecided undecided
Nothing for am at all,at all
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
O
Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by hardon1(m): 2:49am On Nov 06, 2020
seyluv:

Be giving condition as if na you go pay the bride price. Serious ones came when you were but you turned them down and now you are quoting "must"

You have to make your request sound less despirate and less like a dirrctibe. else you will get men who are married or in serious relationships but meet your criteria, who will come, agree to your next years marriage terms, fucck your puccy And leave you

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls In South East London? / I Need True Love / New Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.