Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Conspiracy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Conspiracy (603 Views)

Conspiracy (Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hey guys this is ma first time posting here, your observation is needed please, constructive critism is allowed, your comments are most important.

Copyright@2016: No part of this publication may be printed or disrtibuted without the authors prior consent or permission.

======Episode 1 (GENESIS)=====
==========================
Manhattan, New york City.
Oct 21st, 1993, 02:24pm.

"i dont wanna abort it" Rosaline complained.
"but you have to, you know if we have this child,,,,,,,(he paused for a while), we wont have a future, we dont even have a present not to mention a future where a child's gonna call me 'daddy' and you,,,,,,,,'mummy', just imagine Rosie, we dont even have a job, and you, your education is just too much to risk, you will have to stop schooling and your mother will be furious and you probably know whats gonna drop out of your mouth? 'Rosie, if your father is alive, he would have you disowned' (trying to mimick Mrs pertwee, Rosaline's mother), com'on Rosie, think about it, we dont want this baby, do we?" Ben argued.
"you've got a point baby, but i dont think aborting it is what's best now, definately not the best option (she moves closer to ben who was sitting at the extreme edge of the small 3 and half inch bed, is a small austere apartment. She placed her head on his back), we can do this together Benny love, we can survive together, i can go back to school after delievering the child, talking about mom, i can handle her. The only thing i cannot do is have a child without a father, please Benny, love this chile, as you would me" Rosaline pleaded with tears dropping in her eyes.

"ok love, No more abortion, lets do this together, i wouldnt want anything you dont want and whatever you want, trust me baby, i want it too, i promise i'll father our baby" Ben drew her closer and kissed her fore head. Rose was relieved that Ben had succumbed to her plea.

Rosaline and Ben started dating three years ado, Rosaline was a college student, and Ben an hustler, working at a hospital as a janitor. They met during Rosaline 18th birthday at a bar. Rosaline had decided to celebrate her birthday with some friends and she told them to come along with some boys, definately their boyfriends. Bem came with his friend who happened to be one of Rosaline's friend boyfriend. Rosaline was the only girls without a boyfriend after breaking up with he ex, a couple of months before her birthday, so also Ben without a girlfriend. They happened to have a lot in commom after the introduction at the bar, in a month, they were already dating.

Ben was a good looking intelligent young man. The only family he had left was his mother and two siblings he takes care of. His mother had type two dibetics, Ben's entire saving had been to support his mother and siblings, his mother who was disabled due to her health issues and his two siblings still schooling.

=====TWO MONTHS LATER======

After Roseline's check-up with her doctor, she decided to visit he baby's father to be. Its been a long stressful day at the hospital so all she could think of was to grap a bite at Ben's place before going to her hostel. She tried calling Ben's phone but it was diverted to the voice mail box. She left a message that she should be expecting her and that his baby is kicking the best 'she' could (Rosaline wants the baby to be a girl). On getting to his house, she went upstairs to his apartment and knocked, there wasnt an answer so she assumed he would be with his friend, so she called the only friend Ben had, he confirmed Ben was with him in the hospital, explaining to her that he had been involved in an accident. She couldnt believe her ears and right within her she couldnt help but hope it was nothing serious.

She got to the hospital and went straight to his ward after seeking assistance from the nurse at the front desk. She met Ben lieing on the bed with stiches round his face. She noticed the man she had called earlier sitting beside him. He explained how the accident occured and that the driver claimed full responsibility had brought him to the hospital. Though he wasnt seriously injured by the accident but he was in shock explaining his current unconsiousness. Rosaline was relieved to hear that and sat next to him, she gently landed a peck on his forehead and prayed for his quick recovery.

A week later, Ben was discharged from the hospital and Rosaline always by his side assisted him home. On getting home, Rosaling made for the kitchen to get Ben a glass of water and what she saw when she got to the room where she had left Ben, left her awe-struck! Ben was already lieing down unconsious on the bed.
"BEN!.........BENNY! (In a higher octave), BABY!.....WAKE-UP" placing her head on his chest wanting to hear his heart beat.
"Rosie, please i need to get a rest" Ben said faintly.
Rosaline was relieved, trying to lower her heart beat.

"Good morning love" Rosaline said as she rose to kiss Ben
"Good morning baby" Ben replied
"how ya feeling"
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
***********continuation*******
"A lot better, thanks baby, you're my pride you know!"
"of course i do"
Rosaline got off from bed and headed to the bathroom to get her mouth washed before heading to the mini kitchen to prepare breakfast.
At the kitchen, Ben tiptoed behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist from her back.
"baby how about i we go out tonight!" Ben asked
"oh! That would be lovely, its been quite a while we've been out together", "but baby i've got a lot to settle at school, i would be free in three days, how about when am back" rosaline revealed turning towards Ben, still wrapped in his arms
"ok then, when you're back, i have to go shower now don't wanna be late for work" Ben said kissing her for some seconds before continuing, "and you! Thou shall not inconvinience my love" ben said smilling pointing at the protuding stomach.
"breakfast will be ready before you come back".

====================================================
Rosaline took her phone and dialed Ben's number, it was switched off so she called his friend. She was relieved with what she heard from him, he claimed Ben has been busy and probably thats the cause of connection problem. She decided to go to his place the following day. On getting to his place, she called his phone but was switched off, she went upstairs to his apartment. She looked under the footmat to get the key so she would wait for him inside. The was suprised the key was'nt there and just immidiately she noticed one of his neighbours and asked if she had seen Ben. The septuagenarian tolde her he has'nt been home in a couple of days. She called her friend if she's in town so she could stay with her. She got an affirmattion. She concluded Ben must have been very busy and maybe on doble shift.

The following day she called Ben's friend working together in the same hospital, he told her he hasnt seen Ben since the last time she called him four days ago to ask of him. He added that he tought they were together or maybe he had gone to visit his mother. She called Ben's two siblings to know if they've been in contact with him but they have'nt either. She was getting worried: she went back to his apartment the following day and she got taken back by what she saw. A newly wedded couple's car packed beside the building and they got out of the car heading into the building she followed behind and they entered Ben's apartment.

She moved closer to them and before they could shut the door, she got their attention and asked them they were moving into Ben's apartment. They coupled revealed that they moved in yesterday. She was shocked by what the couples said and THAT WAS WHEN IT ALL BEGAAAANNN!!!!
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
=========EPISODE 2==========
=======Pipping a Road========

It was raining heavly and the thunders could scare one out of his skin. It was so damp outside, all the stores had closed up. Rosaline viewing the street as the rain droped through the window. She ran her han through her protuded stomach. The pregnancy being eight month. She was lost in thought of the last tim she was with Ben and how she had promised to take her out, tears began to gather in her eyes and the only thing she could do was to let it out. She sobbed gently beside the window as she ran her hand through her stomach again. Ben has been missing for six month and his siblings have not contacted him either. Rosaline went to Mrs Smith's residence(Ben's mother) three months Ben's disapperance, she introduced herself as Ben's girlfriend and his baby's mother. Ben's mother and his two siblings were very happy that the only son in their family left an offspring to keep the family name. Mrs smith looked sad and when rosaline questioned her about the sudden mood change, she told her they have no money to support her and the child, and the only means for them of surviving has been the assistance from her late husband's brother, since the disappearing of Ben. Rosaline promised she'll take care of the baby and also keep on the search for Ben.
Rosaline has been staying with her friend since she could not go to school with her now heavy stomach. Her friend, Juliet, decided to take her in and has since then provided all she required by the doctor, and her feeding.

"Rosaline,,,,,,,Rosie" juliet called
"yes" Rosaline answered trying to wipe the tears that was finding its way to her mouth:
"why're you crying"
"No, am not" rosaline answerd defensively
"of course you are, thats tears I see" Juliet said moving closer to Rosaline
"Juliet, have been thinking of Ben" Rosaline confessed:
"is there a day you dont?"
"well not that; do you think its possible Ben ran away from all this to avoid this child?" Rosaline asked point to her stomach.
"i dont think so, Ben was always a good man and he loved you, he wouldnt want you hurt and besides his family have'nt seen him either, if he would not want you or your child, am sure would want his family. Since he has been the one supporting them. (she stood beside Rosaline both starring as the rain reduced its thickness), something must have happened to him maybe he has been kidnapped, dont you think!" she turned her attention to Roseline giving her a serious look like a detective would after coming a concrete evidence to nail a case.
"who would want to kidnapp Ben, he's not a troublesome fellow and does'nt get into trouble besides its six month now, the kidnaper has'nt requested anything......(she paused briefly).....i dont know what to think believe Juliet, i will deliever this child in less than two month and i have no where to go, I dont want to place anymore burden on you Ju! (short form of juliet as she would)" she turned her attention back to the window.
"Rosaline dear, we've been friends for sixteen years, and am not complaining afterall, you were there for me when i had my issues, so be rest assured you are welcome here till your child is of age and till you can work"
"you're the best friend ever" Rosaline smilled.
Her phone rang and she answered.
"hello"
"WHAT!!!!!!MY GOD!!!!!HOW!?................OK!........Am on my way!!!"
"who's that Rose?" Juliet questioned with a sense of anxiety, her eyelids were up the front row.
"it's.............................."
=====================================================END OF EPISODE 2===========
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
=======EPISODE 3===========
********Mirror of hope*********

"i thought i wouldnt see you again.....you havent called and i was worried about you, its been 8month i heard from you, and your aunt marie hasnt heard from you either" Mrs pertwee lying on the hospital bed told Roseline.

Roseline had recieved a call the night befoer that her mother has been rushed down to the hospital earlier. She took a train from manhattan to New Orleans to check how she was fairing, Juliet couldnt go with her due to the nature of her job, so she had to go alone. Mrs perwee had been unconsious after hitting her head on an heavy wooden log used as a binder for the outer door frame. She was picked up by a neighbour who heard the sound of her crashing. She was fortunate the neighbour the neighbour was outside to dispatch some waste in the massive waste trunk down the street. He quickly called for an ambulance. Mrs pertwee was an accountant at a cellophane factory and also worked as an estate agent.
"mom, am sorry, i just dont know what you're gonna say about my baby"
"i cant throw you out, Rosaline, since your father died your're all i have and i'll support you in anyway i can" she took Rosaline hand and soothed it along side her's.
"thanks mom, am very sorry for causing you much pain"
"what about the father?" Mrs pertwee asked
"mom, its a long story, he's missing"
Rosaline narrated how Ben went missing and how she has been thriving with Juliet's help.
"you can come home"
"i dont want to, i prefer Manhattan, there're lots of opportunity there.........(she continues)......i hope you understand mom" Rosaline said
"Alright if thats what you want, you dont be far from me. Ok!"
"i wont mom"
"and if you need anything be sure to call me, am always here for"
"thanks mom, you're the best, i love you"
"i love you too" they both hugged and smilled.
A MONTH AND TWO WEEK LATER

"yeah, i'll go right away"
Rosaline said as she dropped the call.
Rosaline departed for the manhattan general hospital, it was 9am. The doctoer told her she would put to bed at anytime so she was lectured on the steps and proceedures and also what's expected of her. She was asked to provide some of the things required after the delivery. She called Juliet and told her about it. Juliet brought some of the required materials as requested by Rosaline.

Rosaline gave birth to a set of twin, a boy and a gir, both survived. She thought to herself that she cant keep both since there father is probably dead so she decided to give one up for adoption.
====Seveenteen years Later====
"dad, i think am gonna be a CIA agent" Dan aspired
"oh! That would be lovely!! Your maternal grandfather was a CIA agent, you sure have it in your blood" Mr Valadmir said with a thick russian accent.
Mr Valadmir was a russian imigare, he git married to Suzzane in Los angeles 32years ago, they had only one son, Daniel, a seventeen years old senoir high school student and two daughters Rosalee and Nicky, 15 and 13. The valadmir family live in a very bih mansion upstate Los angeles. Mr valadmir being a real estate brooker and the CEO of valad group which deals with Estate management and Iron distribution. The company has a branch in manhattan, New york.
"have got a suprise for you Danny boy, if only you could emerge as the valendictorian of your class just like i and your mother, we would love it if you could carry on the tradition that runs in the family" Mr valadmir addressed his son as they drove in the 2009 limousine, one of mr Valadmir many cars.
"dad, i know i am for sure" Dan assured his dad.
It was Dan graduation and the rest of the journey to the school had been filled with silence from both end as mr Valadmir devoted his attention to his laptop. Dan was dressed in a $5000 suit. His appearance could better describe him than word itself that he was from a wealthy family.
The principal, Mr Mccall announced Daniel Valadmir as the valendictorian of the year and with thundering ovation he was welcomed to deliver his speech. Mr Valadmir seemed the most happiest of all.
Mr valadmir asked Dan to choose any country he would like to go for vacation and he choose India. He had always looked forward to visiting the famous krishna temple.
"mom can we go now! Am late already" Gina complained
"please just a minute, can you give me a hand please, this zip seem stuck"
Gina walked into the bedroom where her mother sat facing the wooded mirror located close to the closet. "is aunt Janet coming!" Gina asked
"sure she is......she wouldnt miss it for anything in the world"
someone knocked just as Rosaline completed her conversation.
"i'll get it" Gina rushed down to open the door. She opened the door and saw an enveloped lieing infront of the door. She took it and headed back into the room.
"i found this" she handed it over to her mother, starring at what's possibly in the envelop.
As Rosaline loosed the envelope she was awe struck by what she discoverd.
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
********END OF EPISODE 3******
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
=========EPISODE 4=============Wonderful Great Coming====

"A cash of $50,000!!! Have you called mom to confirm if was from her?" Juliet questioned
"No, i havent i wanted to ask for your opinion before taking any step"
Rosaline dialed Mrs pertwee's numer............."hello mom..........Am fine......mom did you send any money to me?........oh! I see.......theres mothing wrong mom.......ok i will......bye......love you too!" she hanged up the call and her look was somwhat confusing.
"mom didnt send the money, Juliet, should i report to the police?" Rosaline said in a derailed tone
"i wouldnt do that. (she paused briefly thinking of an idea while she sat on the suspended bench outside Rosaline's apartment), the money was adressed to you, right?" Rosaline confirmed with a nod, "so its yours and not the police, when its time you'll know who sent the money, at least its yourss!"
"thanks Ju! What would i have done withou you" Rosaline said as she moved closer to Juliet to hug her.
"wha'you gonna do with the money?" Juliet questioned
"i'll save some for Gina's education and the rest for business, wha'do you think 'bout that"
"its a good idea Rosie" Juliet sighned
"by the way......Gina's going to study jornalism, she wants to be a reporter" Rosaline revealed
"wow! Thats good i have a God daughter who walks the path of her god mother........(the both laughed).......am loving her more"
Juliet smilled
"you'd better do" Rosaline's expression changed prior to her last statement.
"Is there anything you think i should know?"Juliet asked noticing the mood change
"Gina asked about her father...(both starred helplessly at eachother)....Ju, she's seventeen and i have'nt told the truth"
"you know Rosie, she deserves to know, you can't hde it forever, it'll be better if she get to know of it from you, rather than discovering it herself" Juliet advised
"yeah, i know; i'ver always told her Ben died in an accident, i dont want her to go looking for him; who knows if he's dead by the way"
"you can't conclude thats the case, Rosie you have to keep up hope"
"till when Ju, till am old and no one wants to ask me out anymore?" Rosaline said fraustratively
"am not saying you can't date Rosie, but for Gina's sake lets hope Ben's is out there somewhere"
=================================SEVEN YEARS LATER====
"Director want's us in" A young lady in her mid 20's announced

They all gathered in a large conference rrom which belongs to the CIA, Los Angele.
"theres been an update from Langley, they want to send a team to investigate a large cartel whose base of operation is believed to be in manhattan, a team will be set up from here......(He gesticulated to the lady sitting at the extreme edge, close to the exit) that's the mission file, go over it, memorise it like you do your houses' blueprint. Teamleader: Agent Valadmir.....Agent Whitaker, Agent Stones, Agent Lee, and Agent Shade you're on the team. You're to be on the first flight to manhattan 0600GMT tomorrow, An agent will recieve you at the airport, he'll drive you to the CIA safe house. I expect this mission to be successful in less than two weeks, i know am sending my best team so make me proud guys......any question?" The director asked
"sir, Why isnt Nick with us" Dan inquired
"Nick is on another misson........Alex wait behind,.....if we're all done, see you in two weeks"
They all rose up to leave the confrence room.
"sir, you wanted to see me" Alex voiced out after waiting for some seconds
"as a matter of fact, Yes, i want you to hold on to this file do not open it till you land at Manhattan, open it with the rest of the team....I repeat, do not open the file!, i choose you because i can trust you, can I?"
"completely sir"
"that will be all" The Director concluded
Alex stood up, picked the file and imagined what could possibly make its abode in the file.
"Dad am going to Manhattan tomorrow, can you text me the location of the company, i would like to visit it before my departure"
"why're you going to Manhattan" Mr Valadmir questioned
"it's work dad, cant say more" Dan replied
"ok, i'll text you the address, you could also get something for me from my office, that should save me the stress"
"ok dad, how's Rosalee and Nicky, I was told mum went to Colorado"
"Rosalee's coming home with her fiance tommorow, and Nicky, she's managing my company after graduation, at least one of you's gonna keep the family busniess"
"oh! Thats good, always known she's in for business,,,,,,,,Bye dad,,, have got to prepare, gat an early flight to catch"
"ok son, be careful, i'l text the address right away"

Dan dropped the call and was about dialing another number when he heard his door knocked.
"Be right there!"
he looked through the view point form his door. He couldnt see who had knocked, he checked to see his side arm was at arms reach, he stood behind the door as he opened it, he drew out his gun. A man 6"5, muscular, in suit walked in.
"your hands where i can see 'em"
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
========END OF EPISODE 4=========
Re: Conspiracy by ashatoda: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
keep it coming I am loving this
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
ashatoda:
keep it coming I am loving this

Thanks man smiley
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
=========EPISODE 5=============
**********FLOWER BUD************

"can you describe what you saw" Gina questiones a witness who happened to witness a crime scene.
"if i tell you, promise you wont include my name, they cant know i saw them"
"of course, you can trust me" Gina replied
"ok.....i got up 2am after feeling uneasy, i wasnt able to sleep, (he looked around to see if no one was after him)"
"what did you see?" Gina questioned
"a tall black man, probably in his 30's talking to a younger fellow....then a black suv drove into the ally and stopped. Three men came out of the black ford suv i couldnt see their faces but something was off about them, i could sense it" he paused for a while
"what was off about them" Gina questioned
"they were dressed in suit, at first i didnt think anything was wrong about that but then it was 2am, something sure is wrong. (he looked steadfastly at Gina as if he would drive a point to her head via her eyes), who would put on suit at 2am, the one you would if going for an official meeting." he took the cup of coffee oppoiste him and took a sip.
"what happened between those guys?" Gina probed futher
"one of the men from the suv brought out a briefcase and handed it to one of the guys that was there before, he opened it and then signalled to his partner, he went close to a disposal and drew a briefcase out, handed it over to one of the suited guys and after opening the briefcase, he nodded"
"did you see what was in the briefcase" Gina asked
"i didnt, it was kindda dark" he answered
"so what happened next"
"those guys in suit brought out guns and shot both of 'em" he tried demonstrating the shoot out
"oh! Did you get anything from their vehicle, like a plate or something?" Gina asked
"nop i didnt even think of that, i was terrified they looked aroung to see if no one was watching, so i quickly hid myself"
"ok thank you, if theres anything you remember, please..." she gave him her card
Gina left the cafe she was meeting the man and drove to the new york times.

"hey G, where've you been?, your mother called" a lady with an insciption on her desk 'Joanna Sullivan', Gina's bestfriend said. They both graduated from the ohio state university and got employed at the new york times.
"you know that mass murder story i was covering?" Gina said as she took her seat beside Joanna.
"emmme..emeemmm! (joanna tried remembering)"
"the city park!" Gina said
"oh! (joanna cuts in)......wha'bout it? You gat anything?"
"yes my source told me there was a witness so i went to meet him"
"thats good for you, chief's been angry we havent publish that story anyways (she paused and tried to remember something) by the way Hank was here, to check on you" Gina relayed
"oh my God! Am supposed to call him, we're going out tonight" she smilled
"you should" Joanna agrees.
=============================
"Welcome to Manhattan" Agent dickson welcomed the team as he led them to the transport van and drove them downtown Manhattan where the CIA safe house was located.
He pulled by and stopped the engine as they all got down from the vehicle and went in with their bags.
"Welcome to manhattan agents, i'm Agent Derek and you must have met Agent Dickson, this's Agent Caroline, (she stetched her hand to welcome them) she'll be in charge of Base operation to oversee things from here, Agent Dickson will be in charge of communication. (he turned to agent Dickson) please show this gentlemen their rooms, it would be advisable for you to get a nice long rest, you dont know when you'll get your next comfortable sleep, so take the Golden chance. I'll be here 0600 tomorrow"
he took his car keys and walked out of the building.
"gentlemen, shall we!" Agent Dickson said pointing upstairs.
They all went to their rooms and bid adeiu for the night.
Dan was lying on the bed replaying what ensued the previous night.
===TWENTY-EIGHT HOURS AGO======
"your hands where i can see 'em"
Dan said pointing his gun to the stanger that had walked inside his apartment.
"i'm sent from the director" the stanger protested
Dan searched the stranger for any sign of weapon and found none. He asked him to sit.
"how do i know you're from the director?" Dan requested still pointing his gun an him
"look outside!" the man replied
Dan moved closer to the window, he looked down and saw the Director sitting in his car with the backdoor opened intentionally so anyone looking could see him.
He lowered his gun and sat next to the stranger.
"are you alone?" the stanger asked as he looked for any sign of an intruder.
"yea" Dan nodded
He brought out a mobile phone and gave it to Dan.
"the director wants to speak with you" he gave the phone to Dan
"hello"
"i'm sure you're wondering why i've got to go through the stress of communicating with you via this phone, you'll understand that later. The line is encrypted and am not supposed to disclose this information to you. Are you all ears?"
"yes sir"
Re: Conspiracy by bolight007(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
"this cartel you're going to investigate, we've got an undercover agent who went rogue years ago, we havent been able to reach him since his last report and he didnt indicate that his cover was at risk, i'm going to need you to fish him out, you'l report to me directly and do not include your findings in your report, are we clear?"
"yes sir, how am i supposed to know this agent?" Dan asked
"Ramon will hand you a flash drive containing his profile and last report. You have to find him Dan"
Ramon handed the flash to Dan, he inserted it into his computer and skimmed through the agent's profile.
"this agent Monroe, what if he's dead?"
"then i guess you have to find that out, as you can see, he was last seen on the street of manhattan seven years ago. Be advised, Monroe has been an undercover agent before you were born, if he had gone rogue, he's considered dangerous, he was once out best agent, just like you, he was also very smart, he'll probably know you're coming days before you get to him"
"copy that boss"
"you keep the phone, i'll be in touch, no third party must be involved Dan, understood?"
"yes sir, but sir, why are you intrested in this rogue agent?"
"(he signed) we were best friends Dan, more than you could ever imagine. The agency had decleared him rogue and had been hunting him ever since he was seen seven years ago, no one has been able to know exactly where he is. I believe Monroe wouldnt just go rogue without an explanation if he has. He was once the most valuable assert the agency could ever had!"
"i get that sir"
"i need you to check someone for me once you arrive manhattan, i'l give you the address when you get there. Be safe Dan, this mission is more complicated than you think, Alex will share a file with you, its for your team alone. Its all have gotten so far from my sources about this mission, i wanna see you all come out of this alive. I've lost a lot of good agents on this mission. You must survive it with your team Dan, this can only go down well if you do this together".
"roger that sir"
"good"
The director dropped the call
Ramon left Dan trying to understand whats in the flash handed over to him.
Deep in thought, his phone liberated him from his thought.
"ok.....i'll be there" Dan dropped his phone and left for Alex's room.
On getting there the whole team was already there
"come in" Alex invited
"the director gave me this file.....(Alex brought out the file)....he said i should open it with you all" he handed the file to Dan. Dan opened the file and placed it o the table for all to see.
"I think this is a compilement of all the agents that had died during this mission, how they died and a copy of their last report" Agent Eddy observed
"There are five agents ( Alex observed as he flipped the pages of the file)"
"then we take it, one each of us, we study it come together to reveal our findings" Dan instructed
They all took an agent's profile and was about to go when instructed
"make sure no one finds out, ok!"
They all nodded in affirmative
=======FOUR HOURS LATER========
"Morning Agents, let's get up, get ready to crack 'em" Agent Caroline announced on PA

******To be cont*****************

(1) (Reply)

Are You Thinking Of Publishing A Book This Year? If Yes, Read This. / An Interview With Akinjide Akintayo (divepen) / Short Story: Fresher Girl (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.