Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:38 AM

Where Are The NDA? Are They Tired Of Bombing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The NDA? Are They Tired Of Bombing? (490 Views)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Aisha Wakil: I Stopped The Bombing A Church On Christmas Eve — Mama Boko Haram / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The NDA? Are They Tired Of Bombing? by Horlufemi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
What is happening with the NDA? Are they tired of bombing oil installations?

It's like recession don reach their side. I know they are here.

NDA please, more bombing so that Nigeria will fall.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The NDA? Are They Tired Of Bombing? by Horlufemi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just being sarcastic
Re: Where Are The NDA? Are They Tired Of Bombing? by tinkinjow: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
U r lost on transit...are u not aware that ur "tough" govt finally succumbed to paying them their allowee?
Re: Where Are The NDA? Are They Tired Of Bombing? by Emekamex(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
When they start bombing, you will be the same one wailing for them to stop.

There is peace and that should be all that matters.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Mimiko At The Presentation Of His Biography / Buhari Approves Private Investments In Refineries / Naira Gains; While DSS Still Detaining Mr. Gbadamosi Who Exposed The Govt Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.