Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,864 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 (2269 Views)

Defection Update: Currently In The Senate, PDP - 60+, APC - 44 And APGA - 2 / Defection Update: PDP - 63, APC - 44, APGA - 2 / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by AnnaKareninaFan: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ahead of the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria, 44-year-old financial analyst, and staunch member/officer of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Ayobami Oyalowo has indicated his interest to run for president. This is coming on the heels of the failing President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration. Oyalowo declared his interest to run for President via his Twitter handle @ayourb. In his words, @ayourb said, "Those who brought us here cannot take us away from here. We have tried and failed & have now reached a full cycle. Time for a true reformer.

"As The Lord lives I am running for the Presidency come 2019. Let's us see if you all will put your money where your mouths are.We have tried the gerontocrats & septuagenarians but we cannot build a future with those who won't be part of that future. I chose to serve.I will be 46 in 2019. I want to contest to be the president of Nigeria.My team is already working on my manifesto and all other necessary things.We are still in consultation, although I am a card carrying member of the APC, nothing would be ruled out when the time is right.We are open to any advise and fresh ideas.We promise equity and a cabinet of 50% men and 50% women with a huge representation of smart and agile youths. Time to take Nigeria back." His declaration has been loudly cheered by his many followers. Oyalowo however says he remains a member of APC.

http://dawntodusknews.com/want-run-president-2019-44-year-old-ayo-oyalowo-ayourb/

Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
See his head, ole sad
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
I am never voting this character I will rather vote Sarrki

2 Likes

Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's good that he's young
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by CoolFreeday(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
No vacancy in aso rock, till 2023
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by LOGDAN(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
cool cool
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by BiafranPrince: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
This guy is an uncouth ethnic bigot and morally corrupt fool, who likes to lick buttholes, I know him personally, if this one becomes president, he will be worse than the already dead man called Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by loopmangoat(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
There is vacancy in aso rock
Anyone that is better than boko hari is free to occupy aso rock
Even animals are not exempted
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by Nogodye(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
We are waiting till then.
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by PasNet: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bravo Brother.... For all I care, it is a welcome giant stride. I call it "Taking the Bull by the horn"

If he's got questionable character, please show me a saint in all the world and I'll tell you "welcome to heaven" He who does not have a past should be the first to cast a stone ( Mr Jailer)

We all Nigerian youths cry foul of our recycled old and worn out leaders and yet we call ourselves the future of Nigeria, I wonder what age that future will begin to manifest ? well, maybe at some few year above Buhari age.

The time ripe and now is, when young and fresh blood be give mantle of leadership or leadership responsibilities. Take it or Take it again , there is nothing new any Nigerian above the age of 50 can give in terms of developmental ideas, because at 50, all they care about is how they will retire well, whoever does that anyway... it is just like telling them they can not die if they jump for the last floor of a 25 storey building down.. Let's all take our future in our hands and support any young Nigerian who wish to context for presidency , if we all would support this notion , then I think the revolution we pray for would have. begun.
Re: APC's 44-Year-Old Ayo Oyalowo {@ayourb} To Run For President In 2019 by ShootToKill: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol... these yorubas are funny. I'd like to see him stand in front dagger-weilding almajiris in kano and convince the to vote his kaffiir yoruba skull.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Years After: Do You Think Nigerians Made Mistake Voting Buhari In As Presido? / Things That May Happen Now That Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released / Restructuring Nigeria: The Convenient Chant For Political Opportunists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.