Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,890 members, 7,973,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? (2703 Views)

Hailey Bieber Clings To Justin Bieber As They Ride On His Bike (photos) / If Human Are Animals, Which babe will you be chasing around like He goat. / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by wizkidblogger(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Will you stop or ride on?

Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Donshemzy1234: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
I will crush her. like she should die
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Harris90(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
I'll allow her to drive sef
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Haphard(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ride on fast fast, only God knows where she's from....
Resist d devil and he's gonnna flee from thee

4 Likes

Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Florblu(f): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
I will stop and then ride on
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
This reminds me of the first season in Supernatural grin
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Onechancearmy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
She's looking for a ride. She can ride me.
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by dacovajnr: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
I go just reverse then drive with unbelievable speed then hit her till she die!! Na self-defence
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Theyveedo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Stop ke?
It's pedal to the metal ooo
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by dhardline(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
I'll drive close to her, not too close though. Take pictures of her, post in on Nairaland to warn others and then zoom off grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Kondomatic(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
If this is in Nigeria then be sure as hell that some armed heartless dudes are in the push.

1 Like

Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where i come from

This is a trap

I will just hit reverse with 180
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by decatalyst(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
When aiye is not doing me?...I go desert the road for a long time sef
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by marshalcarter: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
vin diesel nd jason statham dey learn oooo for my side
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Satan get behind me. I'll put my car in gear 10 and fly off, sorry speed off.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Bahddo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
I can't fall for this kind of trap. The way I go take zoom pass ehn!

No be me robbers go take shine.

1 Like

Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by MrOreo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nothing disappoints me like seeing a lady on heels and nothing to show for it behind (bumbum-wise). She just stand there like letter (i) undecided
I fit vex jam ha cheesy
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
I must stop with out thinking twice grin
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by hernandson(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
I will crush her. like she should die
look good dear smiley
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by hernandson(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Ama wait and give her slap to wear her undies and continue driving
Re: If You See Thia Babe, Will You Stop Or Ride On? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2017
The typical Naija response when you jam stranger for road na to run dey go

If she like, make she do somersault enter express

(1) (Reply)

Konji Control ; Two Colleagues Caught Servicing Each Other In The Office [ohoto / Phyno - So Far So Good | LYRICS MEANING & REACTION / HOT!! See Male STRIPPER/CULT LEADER Who Got His Black Women ‘followers’ In Jail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.