Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,525 members, 7,901,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

European Company Looking For Solid Mineral Export Partners In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / European Company Looking For Solid Mineral Export Partners In Nigeria (632 Views)

Buyers Are Needed For Solid Mineral / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European Company Looking For Solid Mineral Export Partners In Nigeria by netflixx: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello friends

your recommendation is needed

A Prague based trading company interested in vast range of Metallic and non metallic minerals seeks to establish long term partnership with highly reliable and efficient Nigerian exporters with proven track record who can meet the following requirment:

1. They are either a mining company (i.e they mine and also export) having constant production in large scales
2. or a Mineral collection company (i.e Well established Exporters who directly have access to mines) with large amount of products always at their disposal.
3. They are not chain intermediaries or agents or middle men.

The exporters are meant to provide brief preliminary info about:
a. The type of mineral they can reliably and efficiently deliver to any port around the world (over the next 6 months)
b. The grades and respective prices (No outrageous price. Be realistic)
c. The supply capacity (e.g 500 MT per month, please be honest)

If any exporter meets these criteria, they can send what they've got to info@iditech.org

All recommendations are highly appreciated in advance

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s For Sale Abuja Only / A / Cnt Believe There Will Still Be Sure Site Dat Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.