Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (46332 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by bejeria101(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
No need to hala! I also speak with michael jackson and fela and they are both doing good

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Techrobin(f): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
twitter is set to fight harassment and abuse.click here for details http://www.techrobin.com/twitter-fight-harassment-abuse/
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by onatisi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
i sincerely pray for buhari to comeback alive and finish his term in office . the truth is the hardship and problems Nigerians are going through now will be a child play to the hardship they will experience under osinbajo. May God grant the president speedy recovery, he should just finish his term and leave .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Onlineloaded: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol.......Okay oh, we don hear....visit https://www.onlineloaded.com for more updates!!
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by menwongo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
All these trash makes me cry for Nigeria. Did we elect your brother for you to be telling us how many time you call him in a minute.

Meanwhile click this link below to see how Nigeria has rotten https://www.nairaland.com/3618565/nigeria-doomed-naira-exchange-rate

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by menwongo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
bejeria101:
No need to hala! I also speak with michael jackson and fela and they are both doing good

Guy u na strong man oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome To Davidotoki's Blog: Navalny Gets 5-Yr Suspended Sentence for Embezzlem... http://davidotokiblog..com/2017/02/navalny-gets-5-yr-suspended-sentence.html?spref=tw
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome To Davidotoki's Blog: What America’s ‘Separation of Powers’ Is All About... http://davidotokiblog..com/2017/02/what-americas-separation-of-powers-is.html?spref=tw
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome To Davidotoki's Blog: Republican Senators Propose Steep Cuts in Legal Im... http://davidotokiblog..com/2017/02/republican-senators-propose-steep-cuts.html?spref=tw
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome To Davidotoki's Blog: Voters Await Economic Revival in a Part of Pro-Tru... http://davidotokiblog..com/2017/02/voters-await-economic-revival-in-part.html?spref=tw
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by oyinella(f): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
y r yo all trying to convince us he is alive, if truly he is. we will wait for him to cum back. we r patient
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by GreatLibra: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Do you know Where you kep your phone? But how did your mum give birth to 28 children? why you kill person with lie?
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Michel2013: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2017
UnknownT:
@ 84years, hope she knows the Muhammadu we are talking about? Old people usually make that mistake. How could their mom give birth to 28 kids? She dey do competition with her fowl that year?

i think say na only see am. 28 children is this real or joke? even pig cannot achieve this feat at one time.
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Costeven: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Hi
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Tgblinkz(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2017
If Mr president is in a good state, and does not sound like one who is in a health challenge, then why is his minister for information lie muhammed and femi adesina telling Nigeria a different thing all together. And if he has the strength and is healthy to write to senate, why has he not address Nigeria over his death sagas even if its for 5minutes only.... Nigerians are not idiots, and it will all come out soon the truth u all are hiding

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/speak-brother-every-day-says-buharis-sister

Hehehehehehe! Did you see Aisha Buhari there?.Cos we were reliably informed she was in the same function as you were.
But how come no pics of you and your daughter in law , no comments from madam too.

Hmmmmmm. I so smell another 2009 saga. The aroma is strong. Cos we nor ask you whether you talk with am or not.
Whether the spirit remain 1/2 bar , 1 bar or 20% battery e nor concern us. All we are saying is simple make he talk to Nigerians and stop bubuling us.

He go even use Skype talk few mins or talk for Sun rise daily or amexpress for nta 4.mins. Or even flash we go call am 20seconds.

Na wetin we want be that. We are missing our baba and we wan yarn am.
Anyway make I so chop dinnerbreakfast . Good nite and good morning in1
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by menwongo(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2017
josephine123:
WATCH : WHAT THEY DID TO THESE FEMALE THIEVES

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Mptrkc2Shmk/WJuZ5WDZRxI/AAAAAAAAYbI/Yux0Kst0DtgsTl7G9I3eimlkDrPvGN8EgCLcB/s640/cats%2B1.jpg[/img]

They never treat their fuckup isear
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by fortunechy(m): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2017
A girl started noticing a guy who stands in front of her home everyday in the evening. She noticed the guy always comes mostly in the evenings and weekends. The guy never tried to talk to her nor showed any gesture, he just moves here and there by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally stealing a stare at her. It went on like that for a year and the girl understood the guy was in love with her but was too shy to express his feelings. So, she told her parents. They too saw him and liked him. They discussed with her grandparents about a likely marriage. But wanted her to make the first move. The next day , she went to him and said, Hi. I'm Jada. He said, Hi. I'm Smith. Hearing this, the girl was very happy as the names were matching like Will Smith and Jada Pinkett. The girl went on and said, I really appreciate your patience and decency. You have been standing in front of my home everyday for about a year now. So, I understand that you are in love with me but too shy to say it. I think i really like you too and would love it if we get married. The guy smiled and said, Forgive me sister! Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, i come here every evening after work to use free wi-fi to chat with my girlfriend!..
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Jj222(f): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2017
are you sure is PMB' s voice you heard.or some one .you kno old people many times don't hear well on phone. less I forget mama, how did u hold d phone. hope you did not turn it upside down. because I kno why I ask. hmmmm.
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by ripbubu: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2017
buhari is dead.. .simple all this rubbish will not e wake dead buhari
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2017
I hope he get well soon and make it alive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by shevchenko(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2017
StainlessH:
He is a public property now. Can I speak with him?

So your sister can call you and your spokesman can't, when I remember how I fought my Dad with all "reasonable" reasons why Buhari is the next thing.

I need to buy a carton of campari with rocks when next I visit Dad so as to clear the air over a drink with him why I didn't see from the palm tree what he saw sitting down.

In my ward down south-south we were only two that voted for APC. We were almost mopped. My Dad was one of the top PDP Party men at the centre. He knew who I voted for.

I'm sorry Papa! Buhari didn't live up to expectation.

You are among the idiot that voted fir thr embicile mid go punish u
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Solozzo(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2017
My dear nairalanders why una dey tear Ina pants, dey tear head for wetin dey clear as daylight? The president is on leave and cannot make public statements. Even a mere civil servant on leave cannot be made to comment on things. The VP has assured us he is safe and that buhari's doctors are holding him to complete some essential tests, and u doubting and ranting. That's not fair to yourself!!
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by curvilicious: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Plz tell him to speak to Nigerians too

Since you speak to him daily plz hail him and tell him i said bye
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Solozzo(m): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2017
ripbubu:
buhari is dead.. .simple all this rubbish will not e wake dead buhari

Why are u so gullible? Did u bath with saltwater in 2014 in response to the hoax on Ebola cure? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by coolthesystem(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2017
The President is a public figure. Whose interest are his handlers protecting by concealing his health status? How can we move forward in this Country while all we do is conceal the health status of our dear Commander In Chief.
It happened before with Late President Shehu Musa Yar adua. For how long shall we continue to allow some cabals hijack and takeover the affairs of our nation without incurring the wrath of the people? This can only happen in Nigeria where lawlessness is fast becoming the norm.
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians have suffered
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Saxifrage12(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Ma I suspect some thing in that your tales oh... since he is hale and hearty why calling him every Ten Ten hours .
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by uniquealdehyde(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2017
UnknownT:
@ 84years, hope she knows the Muhammadu we are talking about? Old people usually make that mistake. How could their mom give birth to 28 kids? She dey do competition with her fowl that year?
oooo my God....... you just nailed....... I want to talk to him too
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by Solozzo(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2017
bejeria101:

Are ylou claiming to be a dead man? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2017
StainlessH:
He is a public property now. Can I speak with him?

So your sister can call you and your spokesman can't, when I remember how I fought my Dad with all "reasonable" reasons why Buhari is the next thing.

I need to buy a carton of campari with rocks when next I visit Dad so as to clear the air over a drink with him why I didn't see from the palm tree what he saw sitting down.

In my ward down south-south we were only two that voted for APC. We were almost mopped. My Dad was one of the top PDP Party men at the centre. He knew who I voted for.

I'm sorry Papa! Buhari didn't live up to expectation.

LOL did you have your Local Government chairman number? i doubt if you do but his family will surely have his number..

I hope you read the news that she is the only sister left and she and Buhari are of the same mother.. according to tradition she's Buhari mother..
Re: Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" by happyjill(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay...continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.