Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

MMM Participants How Market? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants How Market? (2364 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
When I said MMM has crashed the participants almost came for my head for saying the obvious truth. Now it's obvious the scheme has has crashed they are all silent and cold like pure water.

Happy New year MMM participants. A log of wood must have left your eyes.

My next post is for guiders. It will shock them.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
They've moved on
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
bjhaid:
They've moved on

Lol. They cursed the hell out of me. Shun Ponzi Schemes my friends.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by classicyung(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Learn to mind ur business.
We've heard enuff of this shit.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
classicyung:
Learn to mind ur business. We've heard enuff of this shit.

Hey! No offence meant

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by kbshow100(m): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Oh boy they have not move on,
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by referandum(m): 4:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Ds guy is a serial success hater and very childish
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2017
ponzihater:
When I said MMM has crashed the participants almost came for my head for saying the obvious truth. Now it's obvious the scheme has has crashed they are all silent and cold like pure water.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Ever heard of claritas, guess you will like it...
Send me PM for more infor
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2017
maria43:

Ever heard of claritas, guess you will like it... Send me PM for more infor
Me a Ponzi Hater should do Claritas? Why are Nigerians like this?
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2017
referandum:
Ds guy is a serial success hater and very childish

Kindly proof me wrong. I'm open to corrections.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by segebase(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2017
I can give u lists of endless ponzi schemes now....u can open a blog abt dem n bring dem down...since u don't have a job
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by AgentGoat: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2017
ponzihater:

Sgt Ponzi Hater

What's now your problem?
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by jd1986(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2017
ponzihater:

Lol. They cursed the hell out of me. Shun Ponzi Schemes my friends.

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
ponzihater:

Me a Ponzi Hater should do Claritas? Why are Nigerians like this?

I know you don't have the cash, I will assist with that.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
segebase:
I can give u lists of endless ponzi schemes now....u can open a blog abt dem n bring dem down...since u don't have a job

Thanks man. Will appreciate.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2017
maria43:

I know you don't have the cash, I will assist with that.

Reinvest in the Ponzi scheme don't bother about me. I live far above poverty line by God's grace.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by zamirikpo(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
@ponzihater............i remember ur last thread on MMM, at the time lots of people sounded hypnotized, they cursed and wailed but now its obvious.its gone.

But that being said, i never participated in MMM , but i learnt a valuable lesson, it was a game......some smart people i know actually cashed out fast, it wasnt a game for the greedy....but for sound minds. Today am safe to say i am willing to try out one of these new ponzi schemes grin....i dont know which yet, but i would do so with 20k.....money i can lose,without breaking much sweat. that was the essence of a scheme like MMM,use loose cash and see how long u can cash out. so am game......

i will keep u posted grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by kaka22(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
zamirikpo:
@ponzihater............i remember ur last thread on MMM, at the time lots of people sounded hypnotized, they cursed and wailed but now its obvious.its gone.

But that being said, i never participated in MMM , but i learnt a valuable lesson, it was a game......some smart people i know actually cashed out fast, it wasnt a game for the greedy....but for sound minds. Today am safe to say i am willing to try out one of these new ponzi schemes grin....i dont know which yet, but i would do so with 20k.....money i can lose,without breaking much sweat. that was the essence of a scheme like MMM,use loose cash and see how long u can cash out. so am game......

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by bortmond: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mmm is back mr ponzihater
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Stanley187(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Proof, no time

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stanley187:
Proof, no time

This news will break the ops heart...
MMMrocks
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Jpasmac(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Market is going wella

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by shukuokukobambi: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See all these poverty stricken mavrodian zombies claiming mmm is back because of alerts of 15k, 20k, 44k etc wey some new mumus are paying. What happened to those who did in millions? have they all died? Why are their own testimonies being delayed? cheesy cheesy

What has happened to those who were dumb enough to have their mavros (can you imagine what their naira was converted to? grin) frozen in Dec and have a limit of 31k to collect now and even at that, have to ph first before being qualified to receive? cheesy

Ekpas everywhere!! MMM is back indeed cheesy cheesy

ponzihater, abeg keep hating these mumu ponzi schemes abeg. i dey your back cool

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
zamirikpo:

Well done man. Your perspective is very sound. You can try it as a game but never allow greed get the best of you. WELDONE bro.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See all these poverty stricken mavrodian zombies claiming mmm is back because of alerts of 15k, 20k, 44k etc wey some new mumus are paying. What happened to those who did in millions? have they all died? Why are their own testimonies being delayed? cheesy cheesy

What has happened to those who were dumb enough to have their mavros (can you imagine what their naira was converted to? grin) frozen in Dec and have a limit of 31k to collect now and even at that, have to ph first before being qualified to receive? cheesy

Ekpas everywhere!! MMM is back indeed cheesy cheesy

ponzihater, abeg keep hating these mumu ponzi schemes abeg. i dey your back cool

Thanks bro. Comments like these keep us going

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants How Market? by chimzyblack(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stanley187:
Proof, no time
Bro how genuine is that screen shot, if it is real why don't you create a thread for it, stating the time you created the GH order. this will go a long way to improve the confidence of mmm participants, who at the moment are already loosing confidence in the system.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Stanley187(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
chimzyblack:
Bro how genuine is that screen shot, if it is real why don't you create a thread for it, stating the time you created the GH order. this will go a long way to improve the confidence of mmm participants, who at the moment are already loosing confidence in the system.

It's as real as it looks, MMM is coming back to business. 905k GH. I don't have to create a thread on this fake site bro., the news is spreading on its own like wildfire.
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Stanley187(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
maria43:

This news will break the ops heart...
MMMrocks

U don talk am finish
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Ribajae(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2017
ponzihater:

Kindly proof me wrong. I'm open to corrections.
Ur childish attitude knows no limit.... So u dey happy as people lost millions abi?

Secondary school adult
Re: MMM Participants How Market? by Gbengageorge: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Stanley187:
Proof, no time

Who will pay you all this money? I will only believe when i see the confirmation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crypto Mining ⛏️ Get $4.50 By Signing Up / KELP Will Be Listed On Binance In A Few Days Time / Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.