Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Wanted Urgently: Plots Of Land With C Of O Isheri-idimu / Lasu-igando Road - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wanted Urgently: Plots Of Land With C Of O Isheri-idimu / Lasu-igando Road (745 Views)

A Storey Build With A 3brm And 2nos Of Mini Flat @ Isheri Idimu Lagos N5.5m / For Sale: Plots Of Land In Lekki And 3 nos. 5 Bedroom Duplex In Isheri idimu and surulere / Uncompleted Building Decked,fenced With Gate And C/o At Council Area,isheri Idimu For 12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently: Plots Of Land With C Of O Isheri-idimu / Lasu-igando Road by TwoTwo(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2009
There is urgent need for plots of Land in the following areas with C of O, in a good layout or in established estate for immediate purchase.
Lasu-Igando Road (Not far from the Expressway)
Isheri-Idimu Area.

adia2ola@yahoo.com
Re: Wanted Urgently: Plots Of Land With C Of O Isheri-idimu / Lasu-igando Road by cybersleek(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hello Two two, i,ve got an acre of land just off the highway, around solous hotel, on governors road to be precise. Its ideal for an estate or the like, i,m yet to get the full title, but, if you are interested, holla me on this frequency.

(1) (Reply)

24 Plots Of Land For At Imota Ikorodu For Sale With Certificate Of Occupancy / 2 Plot Of Land@ Okooba For Sale / 4flat Of 2bedr[upstair ]@alakuko For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.