Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,000 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

‘orange Is The New Black’ Season 5 Premiere Date Announced. Watch Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘orange Is The New Black’ Season 5 Premiere Date Announced. Watch Trailer (608 Views)

'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / Orange Is The New Black Thread / Jim Iyke's "A Star In Heaven" Movie To Premier On May 25th (watch Trailer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘orange Is The New Black’ Season 5 Premiere Date Announced. Watch Trailer by SemzyNizzle(m): 1:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Netflix announced the premiere date for Orange Is the New Black season 5 on Wednesday, February 8, along with releasing a first look at the hit show’s latest batch of episodes.

Watch Trailer below:
http://gistwriter.com/index.php/2017/02/09/orange-new-black-season-5-premiere-date-announced-watch-trailer/
The Emmy-winning dramedy series’ fifth season debuts on Friday, June 9, and the brief trailer hints at the drama in store. The clip offers quick snippets of a variety of prisoners: Alex (Laura Prepon), Piper (Taylor Schilling), Nicky (Natasha Lyonne), Flaca (Jackie Cruz), Taystee (Danielle Brooks), Lorna (Yael Stone), Cindy (Adrienne C. Moore), Maria (Jessica Pimentel), Red (Kate Mulgrew), Gloria (Selenis Leyva) and Daya (Dascha Polanco).

The teaser picks up where season 4 (which launched June 17, 2016) left off, with Daya wielding a gun in the prison and on the verge of launching a riot.

“I legit do not think I can handle prison. The more I watch reality shows … I do not think I am born for it,” the Brooks quipped. “But if I had to take someone with me? Oh, man — it might beLea DeLaria (Big Boo).” Orange Is the New Black‘s 13-episode fifth season launches on Netflix Friday, June 9.

Re: ‘orange Is The New Black’ Season 5 Premiere Date Announced. Watch Trailer by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2017
They should just be fast with it joooor undecided.
Re: ‘orange Is The New Black’ Season 5 Premiere Date Announced. Watch Trailer by homesteady(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2017
It is too far na cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cocoice Starts Radio Tour, Gives A Rap Freestyle / Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! / Spring Anime 2017: Alice To Zouroku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.