Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) (8543 Views)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / “we Northerners Are Ready To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies” – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by nairaman101: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2017
He goes by the name, Aliyu Hashim, using his Facebook account, he threatens to 'destroy' Igboland and Niger Delta if President Buhari dies. This are the kind of people the DSS should be going after for threatening the unity of the country.

See his posts below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Q0IDWfnOX9E/WJvSZsn6OBI/AAAAAAALnhY/-5f6KxG1JQUKrp1eBf6h70w4efTc8jluwCLcB/s640/2.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/northerner-threatens-to-destroy.html

lalasticlala mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by nairaman101: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2017
DSS wont come for this fool now

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2017
I will personally join them to defend their motherland against such from my beastly senseless brothers. In search of truth, i know no borders. angry cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by oloriooko(m): 5:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Omo ale jatijati
Who is this wasted eediot, product of defiant fuuls

20 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by golor(m): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Indeed many re mad but few re roaming. Kill buhari ke! Pls let's forget been a president , he buhari is old (ripe)for death. I mean no bad intention. Why is this world filled with human who thinks from emotion rather than reason!! And why do northerners thinks they have freedom of heat speech?

Personally have said it countless time, if buhari or any politician in this country needs to die for this country to move forward, please God don't waste time to take such person life, irrespective of the person involve and my southerners is not an exception.

If you re with me please, don't waste an iota of time in clicking like , if no share. Let's see the numbers of people who re tire of the vampires we called leaders.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Meeloreh(f): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Are the ones that killed him? Or will kill him? Why attach your attack to his death? Value of life- zero.
Let peace reign abeg na
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2017
You just know a fool when they open their mouth......Warriors don't brag about wars.

16 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:54am On Feb 09, 2017
DSS this is the time to show your might but we all know you would do Nada, well we'll be waiting patiently for your war.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by integritylady(f): 5:56am On Feb 09, 2017
when they say GO TO SCHOOL they will go to Arabic school.... Illiteracy is a disease

36 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2017
anyone can create an account with which ever name he pleases with the aim of turning us against one another. Looks like the guy succeded in turning y'all against one another

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2017
DSS are on their orgasmic state now so they are bound not to hear this angry angry

Sorry People

7 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Eledan: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2017
bentlywills:
Northerners will always be foolish

This what lack of basic education can do

#NdiAra. Make una come, u think we re not ready?

Issoritee!
Because one psychotic idiot made a foolish post somewhere, that gave you the privilege to insult all Northerners?
Would it be right for me to refer to all Igbo as drug mules and criminals because one John Brazil Ifeanyi was caught with hard drugs ? definitely not.
Deal with the guy, don't bring his ethnicity into it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2017
What's wrong with this one? Is he high? Can he stand war?
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2017
These people don't know we are in 2017. They think it's like in the past when they kill us and we fold our arms. Let them start the killing and they will know what war is

4 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Another round of demonstration of their desperation to glue themselves to the people of .Niger Delta.

A majority tribe with no shame, no class, no honour. Wonder why they say they want their own country yet terrified to be on their own with their five states.

The people of Niger delta have stated it time and again they want no part of Biafra and would rather have their own republic in an event the country splits. Why is it so diffocult for south easterners to accept that?

This "we are yoir brothers" beggarly attitide towards Niger deltans is becoming embarassing.

Even if you use real housa people's social media accounts to promote these rubbish, we would still see through your idiotic propaganda.

Igbos, grow some balls, demand to be ON YOUR OWN if you must have your country.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by IstandWitBuhari: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by mikeweezy(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2017
til then hope dss hear about this?
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 6:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
anyone can create an account with which ever name he pleases with the aim of turning us against one another. Looks like the guy succeded in turning y'all against one another
Not even just create an account, that would be too obvious.

One can simply pay one ignorant "abòki" to give up the passwords to their social media accounts and use them to spread this boring propaganda, or even pay them and ask them to type this.

Since the niger deltans have been screaming they want no part of biafra, what these idiots have decided to do is make them (.niger deltans) feel, by any means necessary, they are blood brothers and share common adversaries.

They would like any ass out there, no matter how dirty, to make sure the people of niger delta feel that way.

I bet their biafra would be one hopeless entity if carved out without ND.

They are so desperate they cant even see the stupidity in their own propaganda. Pray tell, how could one UNKNOWN IDIOT DESTROY THE ENTIRE NIGER DELTA AND IGBOLAND? sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Pavore9: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Wasted existence, these are the kind of loose nuts DSS should go after.

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by marshalcarter: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2017
see dis zombie sha....nd you think they'll fold their arms and watch you destroy their home....dis one no get common sense oo undecided
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Jaabioro(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2017
I thought I have seen it all, I think I have heard all not knowing it was an iceberg out of surplus madness roaming about... the security should do needful about this loose dog, they're the kind of people who brained wash the poor, uneducated, incite them to fight unreasonable course... Tame him please.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by frankzone: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Guess he will use ademusiwa's satellite pictures to destroy igboland and nd grin

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Those Bingo they Kal DSS nor go see this useless,hopeless, dumb vampire from that terrorist side now .Anyway,it is a good opportunity for this contraption, super glued nation breakup

3 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by Iamwrath: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2017
I sense this will lead to stupid comments and sentiments

I seem to remember Dokubo and Tompolo issuing same threat if GEJ lost elections

Only difference is Northerners mean what they say

And now you know what it feels like to be threatened
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by kabrud: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Eledan:

Issoritee!
Because one psychotic idiot made a foolish post somewhere, that gave you the privilege to insult all Northerners?
Would it be right for me to refer to all Igbo as drug mules and criminals because one John Brazil Ifeanyi was caught with hard drugs ?
Deal with the guy, don't bring his ethnicity into it.

Besides, I'm 100% sure this is coming from a liepod disguising as a northerner. It is part of their endless propaganda.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by recievesense: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2017
he has deleted the message from his timeline
Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by kabrud: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2017
integritylady:
when they say GO TO SCHOOL they will go to Arabic school.... Illiteracy is a disease

And having gone to school, it is quite unfortunate u don't know what literacy is all about. They go to Arabic schools, can't they read and write in Arabic text? Can u? Good number of Indians can neither read nor write in English language but they were colonised by Britain and their main official language is English. By ur logic and definition, they are illiterates.
Now, run back to that ur school and demand for a refund.

4 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) by bornmekus: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Noisemakers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Role Of Underdogs In The Ninth National Assembly Leadership Struggle / The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria / Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.