Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) (19491 Views)

Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by freeborn76(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
I though they said igbos were "politically irrelevant" after Buhari's win?
Igbos are the corner stone of Nigeria..remember what the Bible said about the "corner stone"?

Atiku didn't go to visit the Ohaneze, the Ohaneze went to visit Atiku; talk of relevance...nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:
I don't know why some people who want to cease being part of Nigeria will constantly associate themselves with failed Nigerian projects.

They associated in Lagos with Jimi Agbaje, they failed.
They associated in Edo with Eze Iyamu, they failed.
They associated in Ondo with Jegede, they failed.
They associated in Nigeria with GEJ, they failed.

The good and bad news about them is: THEY WILL NEVER LEARN grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by OlaMiki: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
senseless comment located
raker300:
Igbos are the corner stone of Nigeria..remember what the Bible said about the "corner stone"?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Presidential election. 2019 presidential campaign things.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Orikinla1: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.
~ Ecclesiastes 9:11.

Our President has been away for less than two weeks for medical reasons and they are already meeting for their selfish reasons in their greed for power instead of wishing him to return to work sooner.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by freeborn76(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
nice try buddy. But until we leave, we'll get what is rightfully ours..get used to it.

Listing names of candidates that have no ties with tinubu?

If I were you, I'll be more worried that the tinubu godfatherism is dead and no one from southwest seem to care

Are the listed names false? For the records: A dead Tinubu is bigger than all your living heroes put together

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by keyanZuzer: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
nice try buddy. But until we leave, we'll get what is rightfully ours..get used to it.

If I were you, I'll be more worried that the tinubu godfatherism is dead and no one from southwest seem to care
By asslicking? I thought you Igbos were calling we Yorubas Northeren slaves. Who's the slave now? Hypocrites

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:

Nwanne 2019 will be interesting. APC and The opposition party will field Northerners, the SE SS will be the deciding factor.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by guttentag(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:
I don't know why some people who want to cease being part of Nigeria will constantly associate themselves with failed Nigerian projects.

Kiss the truth

So on point

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by keyanZuzer: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Buhari himself was a failed candidate for a record 12 years before Yorubas backstabbed to foister a sick coupist on a FAILED NATION.

Truthfully, the easterners need to continue with agitation, anything else is revisiting Lord Laggards grave to put flowers on top
LMAO! backstabbed? We Yorubas hate impunity even if you are a Yoruba and you fail us we kick you out. You people talk as if when Johnathan first contested we did not vote for him. He failed and he was kicked out. Buhari has failed too and he will surely be kicked out

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by keyanZuzer: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

But the Yorubas didn't backstab when they lead the protest against the Yar'adu cabals in 2010?

They were simply good when they overwhelmingly voted GEJ in 2011.

I don't you peoples problems, must we all support one candidate every time?

Interest, and not emotions is what matters here.
I don't understand for them. Igbos vote based on tribe and religion. We vote based on what we see

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Proffdada: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2017
More signs of Buhari's death
I hope they're not trying to oust Osibanjo with fresh election undecided
Atiku should forget about presidency, the post is cursed for the northerners now
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Johnhug66(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
;DNo, they are politically relevant only when election is near. TISSUE PAPER stuff. Yeye IPODS

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by coptic: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Kiss the truth
They will fail even if they get their own country because they like being in everyone's business. That's how to blunder your way into an international crisis.

Must have forgotten how to mind their businesses.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Buharimustgo: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku is a failed candidate

No one ever says the region is rejected

It's one kanu the criminal in kuje that called my beloved

Country all sort of names

If Atiku is a failed candidate, Buhari is what? A Wizard

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Kiss the truth

THEY ARE BETTER THAN U.....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by TheNonce: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:

Yes..they are truly the "corner stone of failed political endeavors in nigeria!"

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by kernel501: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Kiss the truth

The same set of people voted Buhari, who has taken Nigeria 20 years backwards, sufferstication.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Minirakiza: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Let me just believe its all an invitation which u have to honour. But pls don't let anyone buy ur mind with money. if only u still want to continue with whatever plans u have for ur people...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by femolii: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Na so igbos vote base on hate. when yorubas vote for jonathan in 2011 they were all happy n at end of day he nigleted yorubas n surrounded himself with igbos sowhat ever igbos see now they should take it.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:

oga na lie jare.. Tinubu is a political god

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2017
All these meetings are all about 2019 ...the guy Atiku is really strategising

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by cyprex: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:

Really, with this move? SMH

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:

I am sure you don't even know the number of Tinubu's boys serving in this present administration in high places.

Do your thorough investigation,and u will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by OlaMiki: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2017
you are even more senseless,and ur greatest problem is that u don't even know
sekundosekundo:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
no smiles on the faces of both men, Atiku is aspiring for presidency come 2019, the igbos also aspire for presidency, personally i dont know if the cap fits any of them. pls where again can we zone ds presidency cos i dont trust ds two guys. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by euchariadavid(f): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Receive him well
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by amazingspiderma: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Kiss the truth

All I can see from this list is an insecure fellow, always afraid when Igbos are in the news.
No die ontop Igbo matter.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2017
OlaMiki:
you are even more senseless,and ur greatest problem is that u don't even know

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Kiss the truth

Forget the Biafra noise they always make when things are not favouring them in political environment: Igbos can perceive the smelling of money from afar off

Atiku is another potential ATM in the making who will no doubt dispense dollars to get to Presidency and they are ready to play along.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos / Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 / Ex-naf Chief, Amosu, Forfeits N2.2bn To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.