Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta (12780 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by Kgdavid(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
dokyOloye:
Lol.By d time d judiciary and d legal family finish dealing wt Booohari and his sidekicks, he will regret he ever started this his one sided fight against corruption.
Not that I support corruption but U can't have Buratai,Dambazzau,Amaechi,Abba Kyari,Babachir Lawal and co hanging around U and U go about breaking into judges homes by midnight.
U can't have IBB,Abdulsalam,OBJ and co enjoying their loot in peace and U keep shouting Jonathan up and down.
From d evidences EFCC Presented in court on d 1st sitting,I can confidently tell U that d only thing they can stick on Justice Ngwuta is non-compliance with d cashless policy,cos I expected to hear that d man collected so so money from so so person or had so so money paid into his acct by so so person, but I saw none of that.
Just that he paid d contractor working for him in cash,das all.

If the judiciary is this powerful, what hope have you, the common man?
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by Buharimustgo: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is nearly impossible to nip corruption in the bud in this country under a democratic dispensation.

If the fight seems to be faltering under Buhari, then i'm afraid i have no idea who can do it.

These men make sure when they are stealing, they involve "people who matter" so when the time comes and you attempt to pull them down, you notice you are dragging yourself down as well.

Your hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by uhalauju(f): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
first001:
lol, He is tired of lying to defend the Zoo

He is the prosecutor not the defence counsel.
I think he's been threatened.
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by ehissi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Bondage. That's what Nigeria is in. Bondage.
If as a prosecutor, you have the balls to prosecute a Nigerian judge, it means that you must be ready to end your career because his colleagues will get their pound of flesh from you.

And what if the government that contracted you refuse to pay nko? Or better still, they mislead you to make false statements in court and you come to discover much later, when they don't provide the evidence required to back your statements. Men of integrity like you will still carry on the case ba?

Na E be say, your case is different........ lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by nworanco(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
U are a colossal failure, soon Liberia will be more stronger than Nigeria, because nothing good comes out of this apc govt, this is govt full of liers, (propagandist) everything are being politicised. To much travilization in this govt.
Please shelve than slogan that Nigeria 'will be better', this is twin slogan of 'one Nigeria' since 54yrs ago and nothing seems unity in this country.
We are not one people please, some sections of the country also tried their very effort to intimidate, maim, suppress, kill etc some people from few sections of the country. HOW DO YOU CALL IT? One Nigeria? My foot.
[b][/b]
Brendaniel:

Aren't got guys tired of these zoo and Zombie nonsense, you call Nigeria zoo, but you forget that the biafra you want will be a jungle if given, at least a zoo is coordinated by human beings, but a jungle is survival of the fittest...

If you think I'm not correct, let me ask you, list 10 Igbo leaders, you can beat your chest for that will lead the biafra nation without being corrupt, I tell you guys, Liberian and Sierra Leone civil war will be nothing compared to what might happen to biafra..

3 Likes

Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by mario383: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is nearly impossible to nip corruption in the bud in this country under a democratic dispensation.

If the fight seems to be faltering under Buhari, then i'm afraid i have no idea who can do it.

These men make sure when they are stealing, they involve "people who matter" so when the time comes and you attempt to pull them down, you notice you are dragging yourself down as well.
So to you Buhari is fighting corruption abi? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by Brendaniel: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Can't you make a point without abusing? Shows the type of person you are, few things I want you to note:

1. I neither support APC nor PDP
2. I am from east
3. Buhari means we'll for Nigeria, but he is not perfect, just like Jonathan meant well for Nigerians, they are human beings and make mistakes, game wrong decisions, etc.
4. I am not a failure.
5. I support a better life for everyone regardless of where you come from east, west, north or south.
6. I always look at the bigger picture, as a Nigerian, if you travel to Russia , you will be discriminated just like a Ghanaian, why? We are blacks, to the outside world there is nothing like Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or biafra, when they see you, they say he's from Africa, what difference does it make?
7.in as much as we talk about the north and their born to rule mentality, I ask my Igbo brothers, what have we and our so called leaders done to improve our land, if we really want biafra, why are our leaders not in support, if we really want biafra why are our leaders contesting in general elections, why are they switching to parties that were created by the west and north, I believe in something which is: always have your own even if others can borrow you theirs at ease.
8. Igbos are not united as Yorubas and Hausas.
9. I can go on and on, I don't have that time now...

nworanco:
U are a colossal failure, soon Liberia will be more stronger than Nigeria, because nothing good comes out of this apc govt, this is govt full of liers, (propagandist) everything are being politicised. To much travilization in this govt.
Please shelve than slogan that Nigeria 'will be better', this is twin slogan of 'one Nigeria' since 54yrs ago and nothing seems unity in this country.
We are not one people please, some sections of the country also tried their very effort to intimidate, maim, suppress, kill etc some people from few sections of the country. HOW DO YOU CALL IT? One Nigeria? My foot.
[b][/b]
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ehissi:

And what if the government that contracted you refuse to pay nko? Or better still, they mislead you to make false statements in court and you come to discover much later, when they don't provide the evidence required to back your statements. Men of integrity like you will still carry on the case ba?

Na E be say, your case is different........ lipsrsealed

God knows why I even bothered to respond to your dumb Ass reply. Okay, which sensible lawyer goes into a law court without facts?
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by amarilo: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Brendaniel:

Aren't got guys tired of these zoo and Zombie nonsense, you call Nigeria zoo, but you forget that the biafra you want will be a jungle if given, at least a zoo is coordinated by human beings, but a jungle is survival of the fittest...

If you think I'm not correct, let me ask you, list 10 Igbo leaders, you can beat your chest for that will lead the biafra nation without being corrupt, I tell you guys, Liberian and Sierra Leone civil war will be nothing compared to what might happen to biafra..
List 10 British Leaders or German leaders or American leaders. Ok Hausas and Yorubas get leaders how are they better than the Igbos? Do Yorubas and Hausa leaders bring down petrol price or dollar price for the yorubas and hausas?. Just tell us what these so called leaders have done to alleviate your condition in this country called Nigeria. The same leaders their children are chilling overseas or working at the top offices in Nigeria are what you are proud of. Obama, Trump, Cameron, Blair, Justin, Putin, all won election as a politician and not as a nations leader or ethnic leader. What happened in you being your own leader?
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by Brendaniel: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
amarilo:
List 10 British Leaders or German leaders or American leaders. Ok Hausas and Yorubas get leaders how are they better than the Igbos? Do Yorubas and Hausa leaders bring down petrol price or dollar price for the yorubas and hausas?. Just tell us what these so called leaders have done to alleviate your condition in this country called Nigeria. The same leaders their children are chilling overseas or working at the top offices in Nigeria are what you are proud of. Obama, Trump, Cameron, Blair, Justin, Putin, all won election as a politician and not as a nations leader or ethnic leader. What happened in you being your own leader?

I never said I'm proud of all Nigerian leaders, however the Yorubas and Hausas have better leaders than Igbo in government, at least they fight for their tribes interest, but not Igbo leaders, they are too greedy, a lot of Igbos are greedy, I am from the east so I know what I'm saying...
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by ehissi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

God knows why I even bothered to respond to your dumb Ass reply. Okay, which sensible lawyer goes into a law court without facts?

The kind of sensible lawyer that gets into court to try a supreme court justice without a letter of recommendation from the NJC............. grin

A very sensible prosecutor/lawyer indeed.......
Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by Ikpangi: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Don't start what u can't finish shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta by amarilo: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Brendaniel:

I never said I'm proud of all Nigerian leaders, however the Yorubas and Hausas have better leaders than Igbo in government, at least they fight for their tribes interest, but not Igbo leaders, they are too greedy, a lot of Igbos are greedy, I am from the east so I know what I'm saying...
Can you tell me how those leaders fight for their people? Imo is owning salaries same with Ekiti and Nasarawa, bad roads in Abia same with roads in Osun and Kaduna. Genocide in Kaduna with a caring leader but non in Ebonyi with no leader. So kindly tell me how those acclaimed leaders fight for their masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

P&ID: Heads May Roll – Malami / I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan / Cynthia’s Murder: Hotel Workers Sacked For Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.