Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) (1838 Views)

Has Fayose Finally Been Proven Right On Issue Of Fulani Herdsmen? See Details / Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? / Buhari's Health: Has Fayose Been Vindicated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by hushshinani(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
I guess ever since he has posted:
"Let us collectively tell the FG that N19k monthly allowance is no longer enough for Corp members. Let this APC change the allowance to N50k.”

He has not been seen lately as regular headline...

it's like he learnt lessons from the way Nigerians came out on him....

optional

1 Like

Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by dadavivo: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
hushshinani:
i guess ever since he has posted

Let us collectively tell the FG that N19k monthly allowance is no longer enough for Corp members. Let this APC change the allowance to N50k.”

He has not been seen lately as regular headline...

it's like he learnt lessons from the way Nigerians came out on him....

optional
your English is bad, creating post on nairaland is not for everyone

1 Like

Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
dadavivo:
This is evil
Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by hushshinani(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
dadavivo:
hey!! master of English.... please correct it and point out where the mistake is... mr know all... if you don't understand English, is it must you comment...

1 Like

Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
....'As Fayose learnt is lesson'...what kind of apc-induced sentence is this bikonu?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by hushshinani(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

....'As Fayose learnt is lesson'...what kind of apc-induced sentence is this bikonu?? embarassed
learn your dictionary before you insult... the past and past participle of learn is (learned or learnt)

no dey form literate while u be illiterate.... bikonu!!!!
Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by monsieurpetit(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
[no dey form literate while u be illiterate.... bikonu!!!![/quote]probably he is pointing to "has" not "as" and "his" not "is". Learnt is used correctly there

1 Like

Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by hushshinani(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
monsieurpetit:
[no dey form literate while u be illiterate.... bikonu!!!!probably he is pointing to "has" not "as" and "his" not "is". Learnt is used correctly there
every statement is correct... don't mind them jooo...

just found error at the topic... my mind was not there....
Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Aw as e learnt is lesson
Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by hushshinani(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just noticed the topic now...

I'm sorry... never wanted to use the topic though...
I planned to change the topic but i forgot..
Apologies
Thanks.
Re: Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Op don suffer grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Saharareporters’s Publisher Omoyele Sowore Arrested, Facing Deportation / "We Niger Delta People" A Yoruba Fraud, Mantra And Tool For Disunity / A Twitter User Gives An Epic Reply To Sen Murray Bruce's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.