Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys (3177 Views)

Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
But seriously, e make sense small sha o

1 Share

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Darammliveth(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Friend zone na friend zone jawe.... I don't buy to such idea
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Cease me the pretense joor grin

#YOLO
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by ifex370(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Loooooooooooooool... This na correct comedy headline
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
I really am no advocate for this friendzone of a thing But looking at the end of it all, the guy gets the cookie all to himself (maybe sha).
Very much logical.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dude is trying to get out and she's reciting the spell that'll send him back grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by darbeelicous(f): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
lolz.... cheesy cheesy and thus the guy became confused due to the confusing explanation from a confused girl! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Its kinnd true cos my bestfriend always tell me we'll make a good couple in the future.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Dude is trying to get out and she's reciting the spell that'll send him back grin
I couldn't agree less gringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
hmmm

Girls and their stunts...

If you are lucky to break out when you are being friend zoned, she ll Brother zone you...

However, the most lasting of all zones is Husband Zone

It high time girls started looking at the world from the ephemeral point of view...

See beyond your nose, gurls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Holarbizzy042(f): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
With the above explanation, guess am going to be a polygamist in the nearest future. Coz 4 girls don friend zone me already. E dakun epp me o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
honestly ders nothing bad having a male friend... I hv lotta male friends nd i am sure they aint even worried about me bin just a friend.... Its cool cool
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
What ya'll talking?
It's actually quite logical.I've been thinking of adopting this method

I've wayed the risk to success factor
and the potential drawback is u may have to endure him being with another woman for the meantime lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
So, in essence i should wait patiently and be watching another guy pound her while i'm there smiling sheepishly like a monkey that saw banana for the very first time huhundecided
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
firstking01:
So, in essence i should wait patiently and be watching another guy pound her while i'm there smiling sheepishly like a monkey that saw banana for the very first time huhundecided
You'll still be banging Your own as well too na.
Even if na her friend grin
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
snowden9:

You'll still be banging Your own as well too na.
Even if na her friend grin
That's the problem, i can't stand the sight of another lycan of a guy ontop of a girl my heart pants after....i'm a jealous lover, an extreme one for that matter.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
honestly ders nothing bad having a male friend... I hv lotta male friends nd i am sure they aint even worried about me bin just a friend.... Its cool cool
That's what you girls say. Not knowing you're actually killing a guy that's finding it difficult to say his mind cos of fear of rejection.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by rawpadgin(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
seriously
well, most girls don't fancy a level headed & easy going guy as boyfriend
they tend to think the relationship will be unadventurous & boring
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Guys is it all your female friends that you can date?
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
firstking01:
That's the problem, i can't stand the sight of another lycan of a guy ontop of a girl my heart pants after....i'm a jealous lover, an extreme one for that matter.
I'm kinda in a similar situation even. There's this girl i love so much but she was dating someone else. A guy she loved to the core and still do. I managed to put myself in her heart. Now after some months, I just told her that she has to choose one of us now cos i just couldn't keep thinking of the fact that she's banging another. She's in a dilemma right now, not knowing who to choose.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Guys is it all your female friends that you can date?
Of course not, but there's this one female friend that you just can't help but picture a future with her.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Rukkydelta(f): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
snowden9:

Of course not, but there's this one female friend that you just can't help but picture a future with her.
Same with us Ladies
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by jworos(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
No be today

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Dani4tech(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
snowden9:

I'm kinda in a similar situation even. There's this girl i love so much but she was dating someone else. A guy she loved to the core and still do. I managed to put myself in her heart. Now after some months, I just told her that she has to choose one of us now cos i just couldn't keep thinking of the fact that she's banging another. She's in a dilemma right now, not knowing who to choose.
There's nothing like she doesn't know who to chose, that's a big fat lie....she already knows who she loves amongst the two of you...force her to make her choice right away.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by snowden9(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
firstking01:
There's nothing like she doesn't know who to chose, that's a big fat lie....she already knows who she loves amongst the two of you...force her to make her choice right away.
Nah. I don't want to force her like that. I remembered telling her before we started that i can cope with her and the other guy. I didn't mind at first but now it's unbearable. I want to give her time. When last i asked her, she told me I'm putting her in a situation she doesn't want to be in. I know she loves us both sha, seeing that the guy was her first love and disvirginer but me, I'm just me. I can make any girl fall in love, if she gives me a chance. cool
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by danilho(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
I prefer to boy her boyfriend, breakup and miss out on the chance to be her husband. How can I even make a perfect husband without practicing as her boyfriend. Afterall practice make perfect.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by hitsugaya: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Berlynn:
I don't think you understand the concept of 'friendzoning' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
very funny
Nobody is perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2017
richommie:
Cease me the pretense joor grin

THINK BEING BROKE WAS BETTER PLURIMI ™

#YOLO
I concur.
To me this applies for the majority of friendzoning.
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
snowden9:

Nah. I don't want to force her like that. I remembered telling her before we started that i can cope with her and the other guy. I didn't mind at first but now it's unbearable. I want to give her time. When last i asked her, she told me I'm putting her in a situation she doesn't want to be in. I know she loves us both sha, seeing that the guy was her first love and disvirginer but me, I'm just me. I can make any girl fall in love, if she gives me a chance. cool
how could you say that you could cope?..na you use your mouth kill yasef,never date or think of dating someone in a relationship, how will you feel if your bae did that to you?...come sef ,single women don finish for naija?....why you like tokunbo?...you are better than that!
Re: Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2017
oilyqueen:
very funny

Nobody is perfect
Nobody is indeed perfect. We are all humans and prone to mistakes every now and then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Video Trending On Twitter With The Tag #hurtbae / Help!!! This Calabar Girl Has Been Disturbing Me / How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.