Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) (52712 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by link2ok(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

to correct the wrong of PDP 16yrs misrule.

Did Nigeria start with PDP or are we 16years. Is he not part of the problem we are having as a nation.

Well I wouldn't want to go into an argument with you.

Have a good day.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
cktheluckyman:
enough of this rubbish.All we are saying!!! give us a video.The vegetable will have to mention the date and recent happening in the country before all this commotion die down
U ppl too much complain ,are you stupid ni?
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by dessey(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
where is He(President Buhari) in London? Enough of this lies Nigerians are not fulls,the dead buddy when una keep 4 night go smell 4 morning oooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Aburi001: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Pretty whatever, its receiving not received biko

Omo na my Presido be dis?

Aboki na aboki
And why Tinubu and Akande wear Black black go there?
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Coward, I don't support any politician. They're all thieves. Including GEJ and Buhari.

why changing the goal post. For ur information i won't insult you like yo are doing right now.
You better do something good for your self so that your family can remember you one day.
stop spreading sour messages online cause you re looking for "likes" that won't buy you a cup of rice.
You re not supporting Jonathan indeed. It's free life you can support whoever you wish to ok.
You don't force people against their opinion and choice
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by olusipimp(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up
e pain am
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Cire80: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Same gown, same posture. Something must be wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Qmerit:

why changing the goal post. For ur information i won't insult you like yo are doing right now.
You better do something good for your self so that your family can remember you one day.
stop spreading sour messages online cause you re looking for "likes" that won't buy you a cup of rice.
You re not supporting Jonathan indeed. It's free life you can support whoever you wish to ok.
You don't force people against their opinion and choice

You are hungry man size. Go and eat Buhari's excreta and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by TRIED4NOW: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Reason Fayose, FFK etc can easily fool you guys to believe anything...

When it comes to lies, nobody touches Buhari, Lai Mohamed OR APC!
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by LazyGoat(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Among 180mil Nigerians, this skeleton is what NgeneUkwenu Omenka APCmyheart psalmsjob sarrki Qmerit Madridguy HungerBad ISTANDWITHBUHAR PassingShot selected to change and revive their economy.

If Buhari dies, the above mentioned names should be arrested for murder.
Jesussssssssssssssssss
hahahahahahahaahaha
my tommy ooo, my intestines has bursted out of my tommy, all my life since when i joined nairaland or i would rather says since when i started seeing funny posts on the internet, this is the most funniest and probably most truth ful i have ever seen, i swear to God Almighty i dey laugh dey cry now... I have never laughed this hard for so many years now, i laughed and fell of the chair am sitting...
Bro i have sent u a pm, pls reply back so u should send me your number i want to send u mtn #400, whoooooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by bakila: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up
Put your eyes for fridge.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
link2ok:

Did Nigeria start with PDP or are we 16years. Is he not part of the problem we are having as a nation.

Well I wouldn't want to go into an argument with you.

Have a good day.

Democracy is 17yrs from 1999 and PDP ruled for 16yrs...
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

When it comes to lies, nobody touches Buhari, Lai Mohamed OR APC!

Like promise to build 2nd Nigeria bridge in 4yrs and no even plan after 4yrs?

Like promise electricity in 4 yrs and no single change after 4yrs..?

hahaha
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
TellingItAsItIs:
why is Bisi akandes cap transparent In the first pic?hmmmmm

Bisi Akande's cap transparent? Are you sure you are looking at the same picture all of us are looking at?
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
bakila:
Put your eyes for fridge.
Put your head for grave.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
cktheluckyman:
enough of this rubbish.All we are saying!!! give us a video.The vegetable will have to mention the date and recent happening in the country before all this commotion die down

Shut up idiot!! Even if a video is provided, it won't still satiate your desire to wail without sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shameless animals,with all resources Nigeria has,it is only oyinbo land these retarded animals can run to when nemesis catches up with. And they are ashamed to flaunt it. Alpha chimps.

Women die giving birth in their thousands on regular basis as a result of chronic lack of basic medical facilities and care.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by erinalex: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
cktheluckyman:
enough of this rubbish.All we are saying!!! give us a video.The vegetable will have to mention the date and recent happening in the country before all this commotion die and your down
you are the one pouring out rubbish, 1st of all, u people never agree that PMB is ur president, so why bothering to know whether he is alive or not? You are not important so nobody will show you any video, in any case if they show you the video, you will still not believe, you and your brother 'Fayose', will Claim that it is doctored, we can NOT waste our time to convince you, pls believe what ever will make u happy, Nigeria don't care about what u believe, it is your life. Leave PMB alone, after all he is not your president. Stop crying more than the bereaved. The best you can do is to abuse.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by enigma3000: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
I wish you speedy recovery Sai Baba.

na only that cloth Sai Baba cari go London?
I no even wan mention the house

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by deomelo: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
TRIED4NOW:
THE LIES TOO MUCH.

NO BE YESTERDAY DEM SAY TINUBU MOVE TO ABUJA TO HELP OSINBANJO SO?

Same way you people lied that GEJ was invited to Trump's inauguration when in fact he was Ota running errands for OBJ.

And you gossip about Tinubu moving to Aso Rock was the usual source-less ipob internet rumor.

Btw, how many times have you people wished the same for Tinubu or peddled gossips on the internet that Tinubu was dead, sick, in coma and so on.? Are we not looking at the same Tinubu?

You people can do better than wishing evil on other people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by hannyjay(f): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Donexy16:
This man is teribly sick. Going by what am seein in this picture i think he needs serious medication n rest
i tot u said he is dead. Thunder fire Buhari enemies
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by menwongo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Can't this man change this clothes?
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by agabusta: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
TRIED4NOW:
THE LIES TOO MUCH.

NO BE YESTERDAY DEM SAY TINUBU MOVE TO ABUJA TO HELP OSINBANJO SO?

Please stop talking like an illiterate. How many hours is Abuja to London? For your information, someone with a private jet can go to London to attend a meeting and still take off for a return trip to Nigeria same day.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by ivandragon: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
from the last picture, PMB seems to still have his wits.

looks drained though... he should take his time & recover... preferably in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by rhonard(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
I wish you speedy recovery Sai Baba.
see this one??

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by ActNow: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Do we deserve better than we are getting?

I do not believe we deserve better than we are getting, because, we are wicked. Anybody can fall sick... at any time... Why making someone illness subject of jokes and ridicule? We need to be careful with our behaviours else we are asking for God's wrath.

We should rather pray for a sick person rather than make him a subject of ridicule and politics. Who knows when death will come? We need to grow up and show maturity and be esponsibile in our dealings and speech.

I wish Mr. President quick recovery. May God forgive all our evil thoughts and speech.
Am I
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by ActNow: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Do we deserve better than we are getting?

I do not believe we deserve better than we are getting, because, we are wicked. Anybody can fall sick... at any time... Why making someone illness subject of jokes and ridicule? We need to be careful with our behaviours else we are asking for God's wrath.

We should rather pray for a sick person rather than make him a subject of ridicule and politics. Who knows when death will come? We need to grow up and show maturity and be esponsibile in our dealings and speech.

I wish Mr. President quick recovery. May God forgive all our evil thoughts and speech.
Amin.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by rhonard(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
owobokiri:
The man needs to go and rest... You cant fight nature.. Resign, go back to Daurra and make peace with your God. The inevitable is around the corner..Take a look at his legs... you can see the lines.. He is pushing it, but the truth is that the body cant hold it any longer.. Meanwhile, Akandes look is epic.
abegiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! those pictures, are they real?? we go see were the issue go end naaa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by justice2100: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Leave:
The amount of hours or days employees is permitted to be away from their employment position without consequences.
cktheluckyman:
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
rhonard:
abegiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! those pictures, are they real?? we go see were the issue go end naaa

Looks real.. He has been dressing like a Taliban since he went to London.. It is that same dress code.
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by cashboss2017: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
OOOH My God, this pics was edited, I can even edit it myself Jesus christ, this has made me believe this man is gone
Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by razid: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
This was in June 16 2016. Compare and contrast. If he didn't die last year, he is not dead today. Life and death is in the hand of the Creator. If people dying is by wishes, many of you would have been dead many times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.