Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,185 members, 7,932,033 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. (18646 Views)

7 MONEY TERMS You Need To Stop Pretending You Understood / Payment Status Glossaries/terms You Need To Know As A Paypal User/owner / Basic Forex Terms You Should Know B4 You Start Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
coordinate attached to you and your representative you could put a call to him and ask about the deal. once the vessel leaves the seller's port,the instrument is activated and all agents and facilitators are paid to their respective bank accounts either by swift transfer or by letter of credit.so please contact your banker. more info to come soon.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by supereagle(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2009
[size=20pt]Are these terms applicable to Online Trading of Gas and Oil as well?[/size]
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2009
no. they dont apply to online crude oil trading.most of the terms involve person to person contact,bank to bank conversations and a lot of documenting so it does not apply. terms like bulls,bear and the likes do apply to online oil trade.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by pipz(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks for sharing all this info you must be a great guy, but let's cut all the dogo'n turanchi, pls send me an mail demola@globalwealthkonsult.net
Best.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by DrKitaun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
silvernice:

seller's bank then the seller issues an a.t.b(authority to board) to the buyer for him to come on board and inspect the vessel. loading commences immediately once an authority to load has been issued. once loading commences into the buyer's vessel the vessel's captain issues a notice of readiness to the buyer to show that the ship has been loaded and is ready to leave the port.immediately the cargo vessel leaves the port's manifold or harbour the

areu talking of a TTT transaction here ?

pls also enlighten them what TTO transactions look like . . .

silvernice:

thank you all for reading this post. well to start with, there are little or no places on the internet where crude oil buyers can be found.however alibaba.com might be a place you can get buyers but not much.buyers are gotten through agents both locally and internationally.you can also get them on facebook.well if you have any available crude oil at hand for sale kindly mail me with the information and I'll see if i can submit them to a few

very untrue. , there are certain sites online u can advertise what u have eg EC21, TRADEKEY, BROKERDILIGENCE, NAIRALAND & NAIRALIST tongue

silvernice:

nice question next 1. i would like to answer it one by one.firstly you asked of the things you request from both buyer and seller when you are about to start a deal. well for the buyer, the first thing you should ask is how committed he is.if he says he is ready then you have to contact the seller for his terms.the first term is that the buyer is to raise a L.O.I or bank guarantee.this step shows truely the commitment of the buyer.if the buyer

ARE U FOR REAL ? HOW CAN U ASK THE BUYER TO RAISE A BG FIRST?

on what strenght ? u don give am authentic POP ?

even at that BG is always done Bank to Bank, and then brokers could have thei own copy cool

Nice job anyway !
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2009
hi @ previous poster. i skipped mentioning seller issues proof of product but I've done that a lot in my previous posts. at poster who thinks that there are online advertising links, well good luck.I've posted several deals on those your websites only to find out that the sellers there are mere facilitators also who dont actually have the genuine products. most reliable deals are gotten by close business associates and not online.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2009
@ poster,
Thumbs up for you. You really did a great job.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by suxes2005(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2009
@poster: Do u fink oil and gas business will continue to boom in 9ja?

SHALOM
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by agina22(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hello,

Nice post you got there. I would like to inform you that I have reputable sellers but the problem is looking for real buyers. I have been surfing alibaba but nothing good seems to come out of it. If you can help me with buyers I would be grateful. You can email me ikenna.agina@ubagroup.com or globalcrudesupply@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by BAMMGROUP: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2009
Thanks for your prompt reply, am a facilitator but i av good buyers, I will definitely send u d available products, But ur email is nt available for me to do that now, My addy is folyadenuk@yahoo.co.uk
thks
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by Gabry(f): 2:35am On Dec 24, 2009
MOM - Minutes of Meeting
DPR - Daily Progress Report
MPI - Magnetic Particle Inspedtion
PPE - Personal Protective Equipment
NCR - Non Conformance Report
HSE - Health, Safety and Environment
QAQC - Quality Assurance Quality Control
HIRA - Hazard Identification and RIsk Assessment
ITP - Inspection and Test Plan
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2009
Oops, Sorry. I thought you are talking about the real Oil and Gas Industry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by yeye4live(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2009
silverline i requested for ur email address and ve not seen any how do we reach u
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by BAMMGROUP: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster, i meant i av good sellers nt buyers, Right now there are three products available, bonnylite and focadoe are in abundant as well as AGO, My mail box is folyadenuk@yahoo.co.uk, i will be waiting to read from u sir, Thanks
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by VIPICO(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
I am praying that we have more genuine and serious people in this business cos right now challatans and quacks are virtually having a field day.

It's very frustrating for us facilitators
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by lite5(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2009
@silvernice, pls drop me email for more deatails, I'm interested opym_intcorp@yahoo.com or skyliteprinting@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by lite5(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2009
@silvernice, pls email me for more details: opym_intcorp@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by kenuoyibo(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2009
I wish you could create a blog or website people can use to see what you are talking about. You are doing a wonderful job down here.I must commend.
I will kindly like you to funish me with infos on procedures on this oil and gas deals.My mail is grandyklace@yahoo.com.
I actually have a reputable seller abroad and I am looking for a buyer.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by BAMMGROUP: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
Yeah sir, i support the motion of the previous poster, Pls do create a blog, i read dis page every mo, To read ur post, U are really doing a great a job. And for the ones that feel the newbies ar nt meant to b in d business, i want u to realize u ar once a newbee, And moreover this for discussin nt for discrimination, Sir pls carry on with d good work and the almighty will keep blessing u
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by VIPICO(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2009
I have a very authentic demand right now for either Forcados Light, Akwa light or Brass light. Anyone here who has a serious seller should contact me thru abmulocresources at yahoo dot com or call on 08055110770.
Only serious biz people , pls.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by markmogul: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hello im with libran petroleum and we represent buyers of crude in the uk and us,we have a firm commitment of 800k barrels mthly 4 a yr subject to renewal. All honest suppliers send ur best offer of bonny light and ors to libranpet@yahoo.co.uk urgently
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by markmogul: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hello im with libran petroleum and we represent buyers of crude in the uk and us,we have a firm commitment of 800k barrels mthly 4 a yr subject to renewal. All honest suppliers send ur best offer of bonny light akwa light and ors to libranpet@yahoo.co.uk urgently
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
thank you very much every one who appreciates this post.well my email address is davemmexports29@yahoo.com. you could reach me with that.i have some open deals for jp54 and d2 for 20 million barrels and 50 million barrels respectively. i am going to create a blog and post all these there and more for the benefit of everybody.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2009
thank you very much every one who appreciates this post.well my email address is davemmexports29@yahoo.com. you could reach me with that.i have some open deals for jp54 and d2 for 20 million barrels and 50 million barrels respectively. i am going to create a blog and post all these there and more for the benefit of everybody.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by agina22(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ poster,

I have confirmed sellers and I have access to the q88 and CPA. Please email me so I can send it to you and you help me send it to buyers. I have been having problems getting confirmed buyers. This is my email globalcrudesupply@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2009
@agina,before i contact you I'll like to know if your confirmed sellers have a proof of product for their products that can be confirmed using reputable means.hope to hear from you.i'm very concerned about POP because buyers like to be very sure and careful.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by VIPICO(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2009
@silvernice,
Shell screen london: have you ever used it before? Is it real? Does it exist?
Since you mentioned it here, i have been doing some research on it but the result I'm having is that it does not exist. It is not real.

Can u pls confirm or refute this?
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by pipz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
I have a bro. working in the energy sector, he said the biz has become difficult cause we import petrol into they country now, he said it's a very good biz if we had our refineries working, but it's real he knows all these terms.he also said NIGER don spoil the biz whereby people will say they have diesel or, but at the long run they don't, they too are fronting for some1 that has making they chain very long. don't worry we'll survive. i have learnt that anything u want to do just put ur mind at it and do it. PERIOD
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
thats true pipz.many people who front as facilitators or mandates to sellers dont actually have the supposed product they claim to have and thereby scaring genuine buyers.we need to stop this bad habit.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
thats true pipz.many people who front as facilitators or mandates to sellers dont actually have the supposed product they claim to have and thereby scaring genuine buyers.we need to stop this bad habit.
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
@vipico, pls before i write anything about your question,kindly pls tell me the sources you've been doin your research and haven't found any info as such.thanks
Re: Oil And Gas Terms You Need To Know. by silvernice(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
@vipico, pls before i write anything about your question,kindly pls tell me the sources you've been doin your research and haven't found any info as such.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr / Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.