Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter (53600 Views)

Army Neutralizes 8 Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers In One Week / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Two Female Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Strike In Kaleri, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by firstolalekan(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Cannot pay fighters 10000, what exactly can this govt do

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by timilehin007(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
clap clap sef
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by mecussey(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
RoddyMan:
source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/08/antelope-hunter-boko-haram-nigeria

ask her what she is fighting for, she would say jihad, what will she gain after winning for jihad, nothing...
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Fabulosdave01: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Muslims re the ones fighting boko haram. They are not all bad afterall

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by nofeeajoke: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Samirana360(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by lolexzy: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
The heading is misleading angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by CR77(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
U too mumu
Xaddy:
What a man can do a woman can do it better I hope she dies better than the men has died. Juat wondering tho... Will she be expecting 70 virgins in heaven or 70 virile men with six packs grin grin grin
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by farous(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
She try,but I am sure she is also a tool for "konji" relief to male colleagues.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Yomiwayne80(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Xaddy:
What a man can do a woman can do it better I hope she dies better than the men has died. Juat wondering tho... Will she be expecting 70 virgins in heaven or 70 virile men with six packs grin grin grin

You be fool... Instead praise her courage
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Xaddy:
I can bet you never read the post, headline just disgrace u this time.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
mykelmeezy:

u sef booking space
yes
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Opakan2: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
She is brave..

not like most ones we see around only good for sex and making babies. Nothing special or commendable about them
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by addikt(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ah, na this kind woman I GO LIKE MARRY!!!
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

those are the type pass exams with expo, he never read the post, op just misled him with his headline, he tot she's on BH side.

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Pascal181: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
all aishas are territories including d one in aso rock
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Mmikee: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Strong bae
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by hotspec(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
mecussey:

ask her what she is fighting for, she would say jihad, what will she gain after winning for jihad, nothing...
pls go and read the post pls, Op has exposed all of u who just comment without reading with the misleading headlines
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
with that Den gun....hmm...wetin woman sabi fight?!
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Onyochejohn:
those are the type pass exams with expo, he never read the post, op just misled him with his headline, he tot she's on BH side.

Very annoying seriously....
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari's body is barely cold and Boko have already regained control of our media, such that their fighters are now giving interviews?
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by chiraqDemon(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
God bless her
And some of her mates are in lagos waiting for 25 year old man with two mansions and 10cars to come and whisk them away......oloshos please learn from this fine woman all u ppl can do is hunt men and lead them to shoprite

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
why cant we keep the identity of these effective fighters against boko haram secret?this was how we were hailing mohd abu ali and now he is history.and she is stupidly happy that boko haram know her and is afraid of her,she should be very careful cos she isnt a better fighter than abu ali.a simple ambush will and the authorities might even be complicit when shove comes to push as in abu ali's case.
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by joiner4000: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmm..........
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by joiner4000: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmm....

1 Like

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Keenysbojan(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided too long story, next time please try to summariz
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Afribest(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
malbro:
I fink say na the oza room aisha undecided
lol
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Xaddy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
CR77:
U too mumu
Yomiwayne80:

Onyochejohn:
I can bet you never read the post, headline just disgrace u this time.
I hereby write this letter to apologise for my earlier stupidity. I accept that I was foolish and I didn't read the post.

Yours faithfully,
X

4 Likes

Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
divicoded:
The war against Boko Haram is almost over, all we need to do is to sustain the present tempo, by the grace of God, we will defeat the enemy and their Southern admirers!
It is a collective effort, and we will get there.
PMB, I wish quick recovery from whatever the ailment is, may you finish the good work you have started, Amen

Southern admires indeed... who are the sponsors
Re: Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
there doesn't need to be more boko fighters undecided .

the military on needs to do its Job and stop dropping "accidental" bombs on IPDs undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.