Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast (66914 Views)

Donald Duke Replies Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "You Left Nigeria Poorer Than You Met It / Ezenachukwu Okwudili, IPOB 'New Leader': "Nnamdi Kanu Fled To London" / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by rabex123(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
Anyone that doesn't know the events that culminated into the Biafra - Nigeria war should shut the Bleep up. If Biafrans had 1/1000th the arms and ammunition that the British and Russia supplied the Nigerian troops, we would have been telling a different story by now. Ojukwu didn't declare war. Gowon did. Ojukwu was concerned about the welfare of his people. Does that not make him a hero among his people. Why won't he go on exile when it is certain that the vandals will not spare him. Did you hear the battle cry of the Nigerian troops in Hausa language during the war? Ask those who heard it and you'll realize that the war was an extension of the genocide against the Igbos.
These are historical facts.
Go and tell that lie to your ancestors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2017
1Rebel:

still has more balls than the afonja pig that drank rat poison.
atleast that afonja pig gave his people free education, free health care, first tv, a heritage not the one that enjoy sumptuous meal while his kinsmen ate lizard, I dont know if he has a child then, but I am sure ur papa who was a child back then was conscripted, ur grandma was a brave woman at least ur mother was alive all thanks to battle strategy from that pig. Flanked by another yoruba pig, too much of lizards has affected ur generation. Lizards think beta dan u. Atleast u cant be beta dan the original owners of the brain

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by machinery1: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2017
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

I am done arguing with a kid. The gala seller is even listing military dictators to save face for hoejukwu. If you call the deranged pedophile like hoejukwu a hero, someone that lost 3m souls, fled to Abidjan, pardonned by A.boki and still contest election in same country then something is wrong with your head.

A traffic warden is more brave than hoejukwu, he is useless in life and death, no wonder he ban.ged the daughter of his own friend, someone he witnessed her naming ceremony. Tufiakwa

Lmaooooo. I don laugh like weyre. Ojuiku don offend you before?

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Pecca: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Odkosh:
stop blabbing. but u always claim to be brave. prove it by starting another war. talking here us rubbish.
...at least we are still braver than you and ur noisy tribe. if it starts now I know where to find you: under your mothers apron.
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Pecca: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Odkosh:
stop blabbing. but u always claim to be brave. prove it by starting another war. talking here us rubbish.
atleast still braver than you and your noisy tribe
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by ManTiger(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
wayne4loan:
between awo that commit suicide after been ravaged by uncircumcised fulanis and ikemba that spends all of his father fortune just to liberate his people ... Pls who is the real coward?
Hahahahaha. grin grin grin
I'm afonja no like awo, his community is very underdeveloped so don't think I'm fighting tribal war. Ike-eba on the other hand is very clueless, was he thinking that he would win the almighty federal might? I just pity those who was brainwashed and died for nothing. RIP to those who will still die for the course.
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Vanessa88(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Dexema:

Nice shades
Thanx

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Dexema(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vanessa88:
Thanx
You are welcome, cool. Car looks like an American make.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by auggie340(f): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lmao @ comments

well for me, the war proved the resilience of the Igbo race...one would think we'll end up as beggars buh surprisingly we are bigger and tougher....the ones dat allegedly won d war are d ones begging tongue
my Igbo bros and sis...kindly quit d victim mentality, d bad effects of d war have been defeated...all thanks to our great fathers, they made sure we don't suffer further

As for those that enjoy taunting igbos with d war pictures and gory tales...kindly update ur photo gallery.. take a trip up north and find an idp camp
On a last note, d war is DONE & DUSTED!!! winkwinkwink

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Odkosh: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pecca:

atleast still braver than you and your noisy tribe
which one be braver again. thought you said yorubas are not brave. which one braver again. oh, you av changed your tone? gerrarahia Mr mumu. which one be double mouth. na Yorubas defeated una both intelligently and in battle fied in ore.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by nurusystem(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
So ojuku run when he see fire,hahaha
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by cooltola(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pointless tribal bashing and no one on this blog was born before 1971.Ojukwu and Awolowo are dead and the past is the past. Meanwhile no light no jobs $1 =N500, food is becoming more expensive. While the politicans are enjoying life, there is God o.
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Suntzung: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:
He starts a fight and ran away with a plane and left the subjects who can not afford to do so to died of hunger. And some people are still calling him a hero
Hey See Finishing
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by slurryeye: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
tessiko:

You said it all... any news in nairaland usually turns to war between Igbos and Yorubas even some news that needs applause. This is so bad. Other tribes also exists in this Nigeria. Instead of exposing yourselves it is better to ignore the news and move forward. Dont be surprise someone somewhere is making a research on this type of war and will soon give us accurate data on the kind of hatred that exists among these tribes. The admin have tried their best yet no way. So in conclusion are we going to say that the Igbos and the Yorubas are the problems we have in Nigeria.?

I'm just tired of seeing people displaying so much hatred towards their compatriots
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Vanessa88(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dexema:

You are welcome, cool. Car looks like an American make.
Why do u say so

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Dexema(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vanessa88:
Why do u say so
The curves of the interior, especially the seatbelt location....am I right?
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Vanessa88(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dexema:

The curves of the interior, especially the seatbelt location....am I right?
Bet you must be a car freak

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by disumusa: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahaha. See tears and painnent. cheesy cheesy :DYou are frustrated and angry that your cursed hero was disgraced. Black scorpion killed enough Iboes, Fact. Victor Banjo led your only offensive during that war, another fact. You animals surrendered to another Yoruba man, Fact. Drunk FFK f.ucked biancar to stipur, another fact. 3m animals were sacrificed and hoejukwu ran to Abidjan, the truth hurts little kid.

You can cry till next year or kill yourself if you hate the truth. Lmaoooo
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by disumusa: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahaha. See tears and painnent. cheesy cheesy :DYou are frustrated and angry that your cursed hero was disgraced. Black scorpion killed enough Iboes, Fact. Victor Banjo led your only offensive during that war, another fact. You animals surrendered to another Yoruba man, Fact. Drunk FFK f.ucked biancar to stipur, another fact. 3m animals were sacrificed and hoejukwu ran to Abidjan, the truth hurts little kid.

You can cry till next year or kill yourself if you hate the truth. Lmaoooo
but why did Bianca disappointed ojuiku till death and after

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by disumusa: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:
He starts a fight and ran away with a plane and left the subjects who can not afford to do so to died of hunger. And some people are still calling him a hero
ojuiku my man the most ugly man in the lost tribe of Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by omenkaLives(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
modath:

Happy new year eeyan ni.
Instead of you to hold fight.. Just negodu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by omenkaLives(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
machinery1:

Lmaooooo. I don laugh like weyre. Ojuiku don offend you before?
That hundredhundred guy is a murderer. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by sweetgala(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
ollah1:
You mean coward ojukwu who happened to be a legend in some quarters.

So oju iku had private jet while his deluded followers languished in hunger looking down the barrels of NA guns.

Chai ...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by sweetgala(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
slurryeye:
Tribal bashing has eaten deep into almost all the souls of Nairalanders

They dragged me into that state of mind last year, but this year, I promise to desist from that act.

Only if Yorubas and Igbos can make the same resolution undecided

Comot with that. After shouting afonja through 2016

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by sweetgala(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
Anyone that doesn't know the events that culminated into the Biafra - Nigeria war should shut the Bleep up. If Biafrans had 1/1000th the arms and ammunition that the British and Russia supplied the Nigerian troops, we would have been telling a different story by now. Ojukwu didn't declare war. Gowon did. Ojukwu was concerned about the welfare of his people. Does that not make him a hero among his people. Why won't he go on exile when it is certain that the vandals will not spare him. Did you hear the battle cry of the Nigerian troops in Hausa language during the war? Ask those who heard it and you'll realize that the war was an extension of the genocide against the Igbos.
These are historical facts.

What of the unending French support.

The biafrans should have been left to join french colony like Cameron . forever enslaved to Paris

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by sweetgala(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
seguno2:

They need to renovate it and put a big canopy on top to protect it from the elements while promoting the place as a historical monument for excursions and make money.

Excursion for who.
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by sweetgala(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nicheey:

i no mean to be rude oo, could you please list a single achievement ojkuwu had while alive? ? he failed in the struggle for head of state against gowon after ironsi died, he failed in the invasion of the niger delta, he failed in the biafra war, he failed in the election, haba as if em dey pursue m for village

Before he ventured foolishly into the biafra he was an intelligent army officer destined for leadership within the NA

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by slurryeye: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
sweetgala:

Comot with that. After shouting afonja through 2016

Actually it was the opposite I shouted grin

But for me, no more. It doesn't add value to one's life, and it makes you not to see good in others
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Laveda(f): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
gringringrin

What a thread!
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Dexema(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vanessa88:
Bet you must be a car freak
Not exactly, I just pay attention to details. What’s the make? Lincoln or cadi?
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Vanessa88(f): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dexema:

Not exactly, I just pay attention to details. What’s the make? Lincoln or cadi?
Well.. not exactly

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Dexema(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vanessa88:
Well.. not exactly
Ok, which is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.