Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) (60352 Views)

Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by jhuly: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
MozB:
so upon all the cloths were de market, na army camouflage sweet am to buy wear. That beating serves him right. Thats a lesson to the rest.
that beating serves him right??pray u dont find ursef in dis situatio cos ur sorry ass wont save u..mtchwww
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by sinola(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
ajanma2:
what they did was bad, please fellow civilian let's leave their uniform for them. human right activist will only cry, but what has happen has happen. the military wear is not d only clothing in the market. a word is enough for the wise

abeg,even in western world,hoods dey wear military attire...That is why we will continue to be back ward.Instead of thinking of something positive,we will be busy chasing shadows.Those military guys should be sent to sambisa forest to practise the potential

1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
gbosaa:

Look hardened in what way?

If you've lost the use of your lower limb like him and do most physical stuffs like manoeuvring his wheel chair around, you will surely develop such shoulders and arms.

Wearing camo was no excuse to assault him. Those who assaulted him shouldn't be wearing Nigerian army uniform. If that guy was able bodied, I doubt anyone of those phools would've gotten a draw in a one to one bare knuckle fight with him.

The army personnel involved in that incident are cowards.
You miss the line I said he his much handy. Even if he wasn't physically challenged are you advising to fight a uniform man? I never supported the actions of the MP either.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by sinola(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
zuby4real10:
So he is still wearing the camouflage after all the beating he chop.

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MozB: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
jhuly:
that beating serves him right??pray u dont find ursef in dis situatio cos ur sorry ass wont save u..mtchwww
i have sense so i wont wear it. Only sensless people will be aware that the army forbids civilians from wearing it but will still go ahead to put it on.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
MozB:

i have sense so i wont wear it. Only sensless people will be aware that the army forbids civilians from wearing it but will still go ahead to put it on.

Mad people, Disabled people, women, children, corpers etc are forbidden for the military to touch.
Our military is going crazy and out of hand
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by madjune(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wey the Agama soldiers dey make dey come beat me.small so my destiny helper go locate me too o.

Kokun, I need pass 20k abeg.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by orjikuramo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
A crippled lady once reported that this kokun man uploaded her image online, announcing that he just helped her with 500k to start her business. She came out to refute it, claiming he only spoke to her n didn't give her a damn! Kokuns ig page has him helping lots of beggers but I tell u, he just might be scamming people for real sha. Not sure though so I'm not gaan conclude
horlajide:

Enlighten me at the bolded please
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MozB: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osahon7:
The same reason why I said you are sick! I guess you have never had the opportunity of traveling out of the shore of this Zoo called Nigeria! So keep basking in the euphoria of your ignorance! Wearing camouflage shows support and solidarity with the military! Okay fine,NIgeria Military don't want civilans to wear it! But is the Law for just poor? What happened to Gov Fayose that worm full Military regalia in a Public function? What happened to the celebrities that wears camuo?? Dude, I know you will neva accept how sick you are but I want to offer to take you along in my 2017 Vacation to Germany and Denmark! All expense paid by me! Go and see the world at least once in yourlifetime
hahahaha lwkmd... Nigerians will never change. Somebody will be under third mainland bridge in lagos and be claiming overseas! Even if u've travelled to places doesnt change the fact that u still have low mentality and you're not informed at all. Talking about leaving the country? Where you reach? U know where i studied? Calm down o! Boasting wont help this moribund condition of yours.
Let me educate you. Go and read Section 110 of Nigeria Criminal Code Act states. Then you'll know why Fayose wore it without being harrased. Stop blabbing about travelling out when you dont even know a bit about ur own country. Nigeria is not America. Hmmm imagine him calling Nigeria a zoo. Doesnt that make u a monkey?

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by redcliff: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
zuby4real10:

You know if its the only cloth he has?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by kaykay1980: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
I NO WAN TALK . PLEASE GO TO UMUAHIA IN ABIA STATE AND ASK OF A TOUT KNOWN AS CHIEF NWA NGWURO OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HIM , DURING MY NYSC IN UMUAHIA ABIA STATE , YOU NEED TO SEE THAT CRIPPLE IN ACTION DURING ELECTION, THEN OUR NYSC BABES, HAHAHAAH WHO BORN YOU .PLEASE TILL YOU SEE A CRIPPLE ACT YOU GO KNOW WATIN I DEY TALK.TILL THE SOLDERS TALK DEM AM TORY WE GO KNOW.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by redcliff: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
i Won't lie to you, if I happen to meet any.... I won't flog or torture him, but he's definitely not going to leave with the camo...... I'm that moronic

Ur mumuness no dey this milkyway. So its camo material now that you should be protecting.....think
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by redcliff: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
orjikuramo:
A crippled lady once reported that this kokun man uploaded her image online, announcing that he just helped her with 500k to start her business. She came out to refute it, claiming he only spoke to her n didn't give her a damn! Kokuns ig page has him helping lots of beggers but I tell u, he just might be scamming people for real sha. Not sure though so I'm not gaan conclude

That guy is a criminal is what i know

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
zuby4real10:
lol, the guy be like person wey no dey ear word.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by mondee02(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
frenchwine:
For the love of Christ, all you folks above me still going hard on the crippled as to why he is still wearing the camo are just typifying the average Nigerian.
Daft, dunce, dense and downright idiotic.

How would you after watching the video still have it in you to turn a blind eye to the overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians and instead of criticising the military still criticise the victim.
What's so special about the military camo, isn't it the same camo that other citizens who call themselves celebrities flaunt in their videos and the military turn a blind eye. Isn't it the same camo of other better respected militaries which we go out of the country and feel proud to wear? What da fuq?

Bros he's homeless is different from if thats the only cloth he is having all in all, haba that trouser caused trouble for him atleast he's not soppose to still be in that uniform, let's do the right thing na and not support what's wrong .
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
redcliff:

You know if its the only cloth he has?
you have only one cloth and the cloth is about to kill u, what will u do¿?¿??

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by mondee02(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Onyochejohn:
you have only one cloth and the cloth is about to kill u, what will u do¿?¿??

help me ask them oooo, they are just supporting what's wrong, even if that's his only y trouser he is soppose to find solution.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by magicminister: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2017
c[b]amo wey i dey rock every other day for lagos....
Loool!!![/b]
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MrGoc(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2017
. . Na so cat go de take nap. . . Rat go de shake im tail. . So after all the yesterday's troubles. . . You still get mind wear that khaki?. . . Isorite.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by surelove(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Clark Kent aka Man of Steel aka Superman.
The guy strong after all the beating he still dey wear the uniform.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by jkendy(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2017
momodub:
Send me his account no make I epp am small he must be a Rastafarian
Him ah ghetto soja. Chek outta pon him faz, him blaze ganja tuu
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by grandeoj09(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2017
I shed tears watching the video, how well will it be if this guy have his two legs, the guy is patriot that wish to be a soldier I guess , but the Nigeria soldier brutalize him in return, God will bless you anywhere you are. Bless up bro.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by VeniJu: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:
I wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.
Life is all about risk. He took it.. And atleast, he's been noticed and gonna get help.
For the long that he's been wearing other clothes, who noticed him? I mean in this manner.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by olajide2428(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Will you just shut da fvckup! No one is above the law, why use your money to buy problem into your life. Even if he is crippled ,Is his brain crippled? Being crippled isnt a good excuse for breaking the law. I saw that dude at old market road off new market road that day close to the fidelity bank......was asking ma self he was an ex military man. He must be outta his mind. For those that myt wanna know,am not a uniform man.

Thisis2raw:
The people that supposed to protect and care about us are the ones killing us
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by olajide2428(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:
For the love of Christ, all you folks above me still going hard on the crippled as to why he is still wearing the camo are just typifying the average Nigerian.

How would you after watching the video still have it in you to turn a blind eye to the overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians and instead of criticising the military still criticise the victim.
What's so special about the military camo, isn't it the same camo that other citizens who call themselves celebrities flaunt in their videos and the military turn a blind eye. Isn't it the same camo of other better respected militaries which we go out of the country and feel proud to wear? What da fuq?

Will you just shut da fvckup! No one is above the law, why use your money to buy problem into your life. Even if he is crippled ,Is his brain crippled? Being crippled isnt a good excuse for breaking the law. I saw that dude at old market road off new market road that day close to the fidelity bank......was asking ma self he was an ex military man. He must be outta his mind. For those that myt wanna know,am not a uniform .
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by danate78(m): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:

Well said my brother
This what happens when a people have been oppressed beyond redemption. Soldiers in advanced countries are respected and NOT feared - reverse is the case in Nigeria.

Enough of this barbarism. It's like the guys criticising the VICTIM do not know we are in the 21st century. I PITY THIS OUR IGNORANT GENERATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2017
From what I see it either this is the only good cloth given to him by someone or he himself has on...... The soldiers are insane to have molested him it's a shame and disappointment to the Nigeria army
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by royal231(m): 1:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Dont be ignorant.. there is no place on earth that brutalises people because of this.. just our beloved Nigeria.. Nigerian youths take back your country

KenJak:
I
wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by royal231(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2017
1 MILLION MAN KAMO PROCESSION.. THE SOILDERS SHOULD BE READY TO BRUTALISE US ALL
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MDOLOFU: 2:19am On Feb 10, 2017
So u won make we pity this one? This ganja representative. Who send am go wear camo? Dem no even flog am well
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:
I wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.

Come on bro, most of these guys get cloths from people. Some don't even know the rules so don't completely fault him

Even a complete agile and free man might not even know this kinda thing exist. So pls don't fault him fully

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Costello559(m): 3:54am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:

I understand your point, but who knows weda he was given dst clothe by a passerby because he had nothing to wear?

Wen u hv nothing, he use anything you see or dat comes ur way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.