Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,033 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point (1038 Views)

17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point by thinkmoney(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
A 17-year-old girl faces the possibility of spending the rest of her life in jail for allegedly raping a man at knife point.
A sex-starved 17-year-old girl, Lestina Marie Smith, has been arrested by the police in the United Kingdom for allegedly raping a 19-year-old man while holding a knife to her victim’s throat.
UK Metro reports that Smith reportedly committed the crime in Saginaw, Central Michigan, after she held down the man, pulled a knife on him and forced him to have both vaginal and MouthAction with her.
According to the report, the teenager was apparently high on drugs when she committed the crime and is being held without bail in the Saginaw County Jail and could be sentenced to life imprisonment if found guilty
She was arraigned on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, on two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and is next due in court on February 3, 2017, for sentencing.

Re: Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point by SINZ: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Old news

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady’s Birthday Balloon & Photos Got Online Users Talking / Nigerian Striker Set To Wed His Nigerian Girlfriend After Dumping His White B / Boyfriend Asked Me To Come Over So We Could Go To The Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.