Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,307 members, 7,950,574 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos (50519 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ahhhhh the guy tho grin
Mehn jungle life no fit that guy at all.. hold on is that beard glued shocked hmmm orishirishi

Thank God Adam didnt look like this grin but eve garrit grin trus her ., you can c,early see his eaten a few apples aleready his future is bright .."gets whip"
Lmao!
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by charles1300: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
As a punter/bettor, don't sit there and wonder when its going to be your turn to win big. see photo below for more and thank me later!!
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by youngjoy(f): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2017
sooo cute...
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by tico1212(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Check out his beard angry just a hot mess

Cant you see its a make up?
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by kuboy: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
ogorwyne:
e be like say eve they chop all the food alone this time around. Adam don lean finish. na only bear bear remain.
u see una lif
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by sojayy(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Without the serpent,I don't believe u r in the garden of Eden jaree !

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:
The guy looks unattractive. Like a mad person and very ugly too. I hate guys that looks unkept
'Unkempt'
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by kuboy: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:
see how the guy look like buhari on sick bed
hahaha guy u de vexoooo abek no kill me wit lough
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2017
kenyans are freaks
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Franklin58(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
How do u expect a man in a garden to look like dear?. The mans money will surely disagree with you on that.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by IEDA: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
when will they taste the forbidden fruit na
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by petermichaels(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Dis Kenyans ehn!!! If to say my hand dey long, I 4 send some of Dem slaps straight from naija
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2017
wheres the snake na
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by bush112(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2017
eezeribe:

He is not a promise that was unkept. The right grammatical expression to use here is unkempt and the correct concordance is look not "looks" because "guys" is plural.
English teacher
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Mariojane(f): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2017
ouzo1:
This Adam the fast??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see question
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Recession no reach Kenya shaa.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by uminem02(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
I thought Adam and Eve were stark naked

2 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Prognose: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2017
uminem02:
I thought Adam and Eve were stark naked
Would you have liked to see the man stark naked, the way he looks like kirikiri convict so?

3 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by sleeknick: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:
The guy looks unattractive. Like a mad person and very ugly too. I hate guys that looks unkept

Madam kepter. Wehdone
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Orikinla1: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
ogorwyne:
e be like say eve they chop all the food alone this time around. Adam don lean finish. na only bear bear remain.
grin grin grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by sleeknick: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ahhhhh the guy tho grin
Mehn jungle life no fit that guy at all.. hold on is that beard glued shocked hmmm orishirishi

Thank God Adam didnt look like this grin but eve garrit grin trus her ., you can c,early see his eaten a few apples aleready his future is bright .."gets whip"
grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Orikinla1: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Prognose:

Would you have liked to see the man stark naked, the way he looks like kirikiri convict so?
grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Solidkay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
I was busy looking at hw malnourished d guy look that I even forgot to notice d lady's beauty.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Orikinla1: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
too much Bleep Bleep made that guy look like that ... mannnn .. that chick is steaming
The babe has drained the swamp of the Slim Shady. grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by legendte(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
eezeribe:

He is not a promise that was unkept. The right grammatical expression to use here is unkempt and the correct concordance is look not "looks" because "guys" is plural.
Person no go speak her English in peace again?

You just murdered her confidence.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by KunmiHuston(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
They don't really look nice in the photo shoot, maybe I'm just being myopic!
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
ogorwyne:
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Olubukola16(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
The lady is very beautiful but the guy looks hunger-stricken and so unattractive shocked. The bushy beards of a thing is a no no, I don't like guys that are unkempt. At least, look good even if you're not handsome, it's your body, take good care of it!
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Durentmoney: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hadez:
very raw. Look at how u finished one person
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
eezeribe:

sad but why? You just finish her career just like that.

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Hbuyosh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Amadaz:
That guy get Aids wallahi
Mehn! I hope Omondi never ever comes accross this topic, with u pipo depricating his appearance like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.