Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? (2836 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Cheat??? / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by goodhunte(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2009
190:

WOMEN CHEAT BECAUSE OF MONEY

The end~
yes only money and to whom who said that rich man wife cheats too let them ask how much their husband give them?
most of those so called rich are cheap on their wives /
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2009
lmao

@post
we'll never know
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by humblemate(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2009
I can't define any specific reason that make them cheat than to say it's in their nature, but their men counterpart are as well not excluded tongue
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by sugarpp: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2009
anger wen i am pissed off i'm more likely 2 consider getn wit another guy
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by coolier(f): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2009
Loneliness.
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by humblemate(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
coolier:

Loneliness.
It is a lie, it could not be loneliness alone tongue
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by newakata(f): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^^^^My lonliest times of my life were as a married woman. tongue, HUbby was inattentive and insensitive and I was not "free" to go get the attention from elsewhere. Those were some hard times.

I think WOMEN CHEAT mostly to fill an emotional Void. But Women have far harsher consequences to cheating so we do it much less than men.

FROM EXPERIENCE: I've wanted to cheat so that my hubby can understand the feeling of betrayal and Insult it creates. He cheated on me this year - and I still toy with the idea of revenge - but I know its wrong---- I forgave him and he basically had life return to normal after I cried and screamed for a weak- but months later _ I AM THE ONE STILL SUFFERING emotionally. My esteem has had a blow, I am paranoid and distrustful, and I sometimes wish he felt like I do. sad

My mind and spirit says: Be a good Christian - do the right thing - you're not perfect- stop judging him,

My heart and ego still whisper: Girl, go have an affair and make sure he "accidentally discovers" it. So he will know what it feels like to be the unsuspecting spouse. God will forgive you too - if he forgive him.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by mevisbleek: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
@mama-gee, revenge u say. Whose p****y is gonna get slacked. So ladies if the house, cheat its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. lol
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
If a guy is not decisive, or does not give a lady security, not polite and dont even know how to treat a lady.
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by emodo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
all ladies are born to cheat
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2009
Can someone erase the junk that 190 just wrote in blue. It deviates from the topic grin

@Post
We'll never know undecided
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by ruskiee(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2009
Anything could make anyone,not just women to cheat.
Could be boredom and or lack of variety in a relationship? Who knows. undecided
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by echobee(f): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2009
yes sir
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by Elvis506(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
nana:
There are 3 reasons why a lady would cheat. They are:

1: Cos she wants to explore. U know,just wants to know what it feels like to kill two birds with a stone

2: A bitter girl who's been cheated before and feels the need to pay back

3: Some people are not just contented!
same goes 4 guys too
Re: What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Raymond247:
We have three kinds of women,
1. Money lovers: these girls are the ones i call financial vampire, they are always there when u have money, when no money no love from such ladies, so u better be sensitive b4 u hang urself for this kind girls net.
2. Cheerful givers: these onces are reffered to ask 'sare wagba' in yoruba language. No matter how u nack them for bed, they are not satisfied, so they look for someone else to continue from where u stop.
3.lack of love: this one is sometimes occurs when a lady discovers that u do not value her for what she really is, whenever she sees any man that can complements her, she will start having a second thought.

i think 3rd is the most common. guys in stable relationship start taking women for granted

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying / He Wants Me To Meet His Mum / Things Men Should Never Ask Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.