Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Is The Cost Of Building Online Store (website) Or Apps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of Building Online Store (website) Or Apps (724 Views)

Building Online Business, The Truth / Ecommerce 101: FREE Practical Class On Building Online Store, Dropshipping, Ads / What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Building Online Store (website) Or Apps by SHAMHOOD(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good day nairalanders
i want to kick start an online store where i can put goods online for sale in form of e-commerce like konga, jumia and the rest.
so i will like to know how much it will cost me to build a functioning website from scratch for that or build an app.
i also want to know the best for me to showcase my product may be in form of app or website.
And also the cost of maintaining and upgrading the website or app and the safest.

Please help a soul out of this recession.

i appreciate all positive contributions.

The mods should please help a soul move this.
cc
FoD
puskin
Dominique
naijacutee
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building Online Store (website) Or Apps by SHAMHOOD(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please dont just view this post
comment please.
A BROTHER IS IN NEED OF YOUR HELP

(1) (Reply)

Great Business Opportunity For Students And Job Seekers / Hp Mini 200 / For Your Wallpaper, 3D Panel, Window Blind Wooden Floor Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.