Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy - S*xy Muslim Girl In Hijab Begs On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy - S*xy Muslim Girl In Hijab Begs On Facebook (1595 Views)

Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / See S*xy Photos Of Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatched Vera Sidika's Lover / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy - S*xy Muslim Girl In Hijab Begs On Facebook by itsop(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
It is now clear that the suffering in the land is
no longer a joking matter as a Muslim girl has
revealed she wouldn't mind getting a sugar
daddy to sustain her life.

Hadiza Aloba took to Facebook to lament of
the terrible condition in the country as she
wrote: "with the way this country is going ehen
I don't mind having a sugar daddy ooh."

Many people have commented that it is
desperation that is making her consider having
a sugar daddy in order to sustain her elaborate
lifestyle. The young lady has other sexy photos
on her page showcasing her sexy body.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/i-dont-mind-having-sugar-daddy-sxy.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynesboi

Re: I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy - S*xy Muslim Girl In Hijab Begs On Facebook by itsop(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
See More Of Her Sexy Photos here .>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/i-dont-mind-having-sugar-daddy-sxy.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy - S*xy Muslim Girl In Hijab Begs On Facebook by DCONE1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mscheeee abeg make we hear word,like say she nor already get one wey dey shine her "you-no".she just want to put it out incase she got caught....and she nor dey shame she dey blame am on the economy, there are many girls out there making their money and they are not selling their body.....plus if she nor dey involved before then how she take get all this skinpy wears wey she dey display......
PS: don't get it twisted its not all the girls in hijab that are Holy ,some are pretenders and hypocites,but that does not mean that there are not good ones that wear Hijab.There are Good and Bad girls out there regardless of what they wear.
Re: I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy - S*xy Muslim Girl In Hijab Begs On Facebook by smardray(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
OP abeg remove dat red tin for her eye oooo.....let us know her face nw...we dont wanna fall victim..dis 1 puna go don turn to konga(well)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nollywood Actor, Prince Adesina Adesanya (pastor Ajidara) Is Dead / Beyonce Shows Off Baby Bump With Her Child,blue Ivy In New Pic / One of Matharo Sisters Calls Out Lady Who Spend Night With Hushpuppi in Dubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.