Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! Buhari Returns On Saturday As Saraki Speaks With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! Buhari Returns On Saturday As Saraki Speaks With Him (652 Views)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! Buhari Returns On Saturday As Saraki Speaks With Him by Kingson56(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari returns on Saturday as Saraki speaks with him.
All things being equal, President Muhammadu Buhari, may return to Nigeria from his vacation to the United Kingdom on Saturday.
This came as Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, the Senate President has also confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthy and in high spirits.
Saraki on his tweeter handle @bukolasaraki giving the confirmation said that he spoke with the President on Wednesday night and that President Buhari was in high spirit.
“Happy to have spoken with President Buhari tonight tonight. He was in good spirits and joked about my working late into the night, as usual.
The Leadership newspaper quoting a source said on Thursday that except there would be any last minute change, all is set for Buhari’s return.
The newspaper relied on the source, a senior official in the presidency, who spoke in confidence.
“Barring any last minute change, we are expecting the president back this weekend, probably on Saturday,” it quoted the source.
Throwing more light on Buhari’s state of health, the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, confirmed that President is healthy and in high spirits.
Saraki, through his twitter handle @bukolasaraki said that he spoke with the President on Wednesday night and he (President Buhari was in high spirit).
“Happy to have spoken with President Buhari tonight tonight. He was in good spirits and joked about my working late into the night, as usual.
Saraki has joined the list of many prominent Nigerians who have confirmed that they have spoke with President Buhari and found that he was healthy and in high spirit.
Meanwhile, Hajiya Rakiya, the only surviving elder sister of President Buhari, has appealed to Nigerians to continue to pray for the well being of the President, instead of spreading rumours about his health.

For more read

http://triplator.com

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! Buhari Returns On Saturday As Saraki Speaks With Him by MidolsStudent(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! Buhari Returns On Saturday As Saraki Speaks With Him by Obascoetubi: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Buhari, Atiku Urges Nigerians / The Success Story Of Nigerian Army Under Lt. Gen. Buratai / He Lives In Him. Buhari, osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.