Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,945 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head (12739 Views)

10 Unbelievable Coincidences In History / 10 Unbelievable Coincidences In History (mesut Ozil No1) / What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by napoleon77(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
thinkdip:

it does, let me explain.
the year napoleon was born, add 129.
the year napoleon came into power, add 129.
the year napoleon invaded russia, add 129.
the year napoleon was defeated, ads 129.

so its just saying each event happend 129 years after

And I repeat, not all are true!!

Napoleon was born in 1769 but Hitler was born in 1889. 120 NOT 129 years later

Napoleon was defeated in 1815 but Hitler was defeated in 1945. 130 NOT 129 years later
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by thinkdip(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
napoleon77:

Napoleon was defeated in 1815 buy Hitler was defeated in 1945. 130 NOT 129 years later
Not arguing any of your reaearch, i'm only letting u know what he was saying

3 Likes

Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by phranq(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hyinkar97:
12.Hotel Discovery
In 1953, television reporter Irv Kupcinet was in London to cover the coronation of Ellizabeth II. In one of the drawers in his room at the Savoy he found found some items that, by their identification, belonged to a man named Harry Hannin. Coincidentally, Harry Hannin – a basketball star with the famed Harlem Globetrotters – was a good friend of Kupcinet’s. But the story has yet another twist. Just two days later, and before he could tell Hannin of his lucky discovery, Kupcinet received a letter from Hannin. In the letter, Hannin told Kucinet that while staying at the Hotel Meurice in Paris, he found in a drawer a tie – with Kupcinet’s name on it.
Sounds like a scene in d movie Fringe
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by 25ahmad(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hyinkar97:
11. Revenge Killing
In 1883, Henry Ziegland broke off a relationship with his girlfriend who, out of distress, committed suicide. The girl’s enraged brother hunted down Ziegland and shot him. Believing he had killed Ziegland, the brother then took his own life. In fact, however, Ziegland had not been killed. The bullet had only grazed his face, lodging into a tree. It was a narrow escape. Years later, Ziegland decided to cut down the same tree, which still had the bullet in it. The huge tree seemed so formidable that he decided to blow it up with dynamite. The explosion propelled the bullet into Ziegland’s head, killing him.
see madness
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by shurlar50(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
This thread reminds me of two popular movie series. AMERICAN HORROR STORY and SUPERNATURAL.
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by ebukaOtika(m): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2017
TDonald:
The world is not a normal place
Buhari brought Hardship to Nigerians in 1984
Fast forward to 2017 we still experience the same
Isn't that a strange coincidence
Over strange dey worry that Coincidence ma brother.
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by ebukaOtika(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

Napoleon was defeated in 1815 but Hitler was defeated in 1945. 130 NOT 129 years later

OK.........

Next please.......
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Kassidy90(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2017
I weak...
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hyinkar97:
5. An author made some eerie predictions about the Titanic.
A book written 14 years before Titanic sailed, called "Wreck of the Titan." It's about an "unsinkable" ship that sinks after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic.
This is not hard to understand. Most creative people are in tune with the spirit realm and get revelations which they call 'inspiration'. Inventors, musicians, writers, composers and co often times admit that they get their inspiration in 'vivid dreams', which in many cases are not dreams but revelations from the spiritual. When not in dreams, inspiration comes through a variety of means: epiphanies, 'exploding light bulbs', subconscious (subliminal) associations etc.

This explains why many creative people are most productive when in solitude because then their spirits commune with the non-physical without hindrance.

As the spiritual controls the physical, the writer simply had a revelation (inspiration) about what has already been concluded in the spirit and was waiting for physical manifestation.

How do I know this? I know because i'm a creative person too grin

3 Likes

Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
A lot of the stuff written here are grossly exaggerated, while some are down right false.

1 Like

Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ishilove:

This is not hard to understand. Most creative people are in tune with the spirit realm and get revelations which they call 'inspiration'. Inventors, musicians, writers, composers and co often times admit that they get their inspiration in 'vivid dreams', which in many cases are not dreams but revelations from the spiritual. When not in dreams, inspiration comes through a variety of means: epiphanies, 'exploding light bulbs', subconscious (subliminal) associations etc.

This explains why many creative people are most productive when in solitude because then their spirits commune with the non-physical without hindrance.

As the spiritual controls the physical, the writer simply had a revelation (inspiration) about what has already been concluded in the spirit and was waiting for physical manifestation.

How do I know this? I know because i'm a creative person too grin

So you use to go to "mountain"? grin
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Bujumbura(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
am so enjoying this,at first I thought EXPLORER was at it again,but I was wrong.
where hve u been my love
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Bujumbura(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
ink grin
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Dfinex(f): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
See dfinex I'm chatting with just ran away because of i gave her a link grin

Lol...U well?
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So you use to go to "mountain"? grin

Did I mention montain anywhere in my post? grin
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Did I mention montain anywhere in my post? grin

But it's a perfect description of what happens on the "mountain" na cheesy
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by NaWetinDey(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
PWEETYWIZZY:
More pls
shocked like u r abt 2 cum grin
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
shurlar50:
This thread reminds me of two popular movie series. AMERICAN HORROR STORY and SUPERNATURAL.
Why Supernatural?
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by shurlar50(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gaara101:

Why Supernatural?
The mystery surrounding some of the stories posted, especially death related . The Winchester brothers would have gone to a cemetery to dig up graves, with holy salt water at had and burn the remaining bones...so that such occurence wont occur again
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
GEJ was deputy governor of bayelsa; the governor died and GEJ became governor

GEJ later became vice president; again, the president died and GEJ became the president.

GEJ was ousted by PMB; now PMB's health status is still a mystery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
shurlar50:

The mystery surrounding some of the stories posted, especially death related . The Winchester brothers would have gone to a cemetery to dig up graves, with holy salt water at had and burn the remaining bones...so that such occurence wont occur again
Yeah, I get you.
Do you still follow the show?
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by shurlar50(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gaara101:

Yeah, I get you.
Do you still follow the show?
Aye Sir
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
shurlar50:

Aye Sir
I give you hand.
I still follow it as well.
Season 12 and not giving up.
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by AyamConfidence(m): 1:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Michellla:
Coincidence?
I think not
more like a prophecy... But damn...this is crazy as hell
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by shurlar50(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Gaara101:
I give you hand. I still follow it as well. Season 12 and not giving up.
You sabi better thing! It seems this season will b the final season.
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Bujumbura post=53653294] where hve u been my love[/quote
I am not understanding
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Bujumbura(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=53686323][/quote] check my siggy and tell me you don't know me
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bujumbura:
check my siggy and tell me you don't know me

Oga sorry I don't know u
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by Bujumbura(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga sorry I don't know u
I'm coming to pay your bride price then
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bujumbura:

undecided
Bujumbura:
Re: Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head by lilliesboy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Very marvelous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia State University Graduates 4,447, Records 15 First Class / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Fixtures / Oyo Assembly Moves To Take Over LAUTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.