Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,398 members, 7,944,036 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Say No To Sex Outside Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say No To Sex Outside Marriage (452 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / No To Sex Outside Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Sex Outside Marriage by ayodeledy: 4:04am On Feb 11, 2017
CAMPAIGN AGAINST SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

Day 7

1 Corinthians 7:1-2 Now concerning the things about which you wrote to me: it is good for a man not to touch a woman. But, because of sexual immoralities, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

If you have driven more than one car before, buying yours you would be confused on which car to buy. A Honda, Toyota, BMW, Benz etc. You might end up settling for a car you can't maintain, an invitation for trouble. Partners only feel threatened if they think their mate could be comparing them with previous partners, why go through stress and years of bondage after marriage?

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sex Outside Marriage by judedwriter(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
ayodeledy:
CAMPAIGN AGAINST SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

Day 7

1 Corinthians 7:1-2 Now concerning the things about which you wrote to me: it is good for a man not to touch a woman. But, because of sexual immoralities, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

If you have driven more than one car before, buying yours you would be confused on which car to buy. A Honda, Toyota, BMW, Benz etc. You might end up settling for a car you can't maintain, an invitation for trouble. Partners only feel threatened if they think their mate could be comparing them with previous partners, why go through stress and years of bondage after marriage?

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX.
Keep up the good message bro, but.... what about extramarital sex? A lot of husbands and wives commit adultery just like many singles commit fornication. lets b frank; marriage is NOT the TOTAL solution to sexual immmorality! DICIPLINE is- as diciples of Christ- we must be Spirit filled and give no room to the flesh- whether single or married.
However, I admire your courage to preach sexual purity which sounds very strange today in the ears of fornicating youths. BRAVO.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music Star / But I Thought You Were A Christian? / I Just Buried My Spiritual Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.