Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Much should i Budget For Catfish Farming? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much should i Budget For Catfish Farming? (513 Views)

Catfish Farming, 2019 / Super Gro Best Liquid Fertilizer For Catfish ,poultry And Cash Crops / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much should i Budget For Catfish Farming? by ZiziAdeola: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Hello, I want to know how much I could budget to go Into catfish farming and do I need to undergo any training on how to breed a catfish before I can start?
Re: How Much should i Budget For Catfish Farming? by farmerwealth(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2017
ZiziAdeola:
Hello, I want to know how much I could budget to go Into catfish farming and do I need to undergo any training on how to breed a catfish before I can start?
in response to your questions, amount needed depends on the type of pond you want to use either earthen or concrete, the size at which you want to sell your fish this will tell you the quantities of feeds you will need. And for do you need to undergo any training, I will say yes. And not just any training both a real practical one. So I suggest you whatsapp us through 08059371220 for more clarifications.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of a Farm Manager For A Successful Rabbit Farming / Fishing Farming Training / Very Urgent! 30 Metric Tonnes Of Grade 1 Quality SOYA BEANS Needed Very Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.