Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,823 members, 7,952,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Things That I Find Myself Doing In My First Year In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things That I Find Myself Doing In My First Year In The University (535 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That I Find Myself Doing In My First Year In The University by GeneralFestytop(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2017
Some of the things that I will listed below are the things that I did when I gain admission Into university, In which I think it could be helpful to some people in the forum.

=> #LECTURES: I don't jokes with my academic and lectures as that was my primary assignment and reason why I goes to school ,after every class I always find time to read and understand what have been taught for the day

=>. #SCHOOL ACTIVITIES : I ensure I indulge myself in some programs organized by the school authority just to ensure am current and knows what is going on in the school premises such as attending different orientations, summits and so on.

=>. #SPORT: I am a kind of person that really loves sport and by so doing my departmental mate saw some potential in me and made me their Department sport director and to round it up I was given the award of sport personality of the year by the school faculty.

=>. #FELLOWSHIP: Fellowship is one of the kinda thing I don't joke with, when it is fellowship time I don't miss out because my believe is that a life without Christ is full of crisis.

=>. #MOST SOUGHT AFTER: Though i maintain low profile school life my departmental mate even some of the other department sought after me due to some information I give to them, whenever they can't get to the class rep they find me and ask information from me and this makes me popular in the faculty.

=> #OUTING: There was a say that "All work without play makes jack a dull boy" whenever am less busy I try to go catch some fun with my friends, we go out to watch Football show, play game together and all sort of interesting things.

(1) (Reply)

Between GRE And GMAT, Which Is Easier To Pass? / JAMB 2017/18 Examination Date Announced / Breaking: Sub-dean Of Engineering Slaps Unilorin Su President, Eminent At Cbt Ce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.