Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,071 members, 7,913,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Let's Stand For What We Believe-highbeekay - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Stand For What We Believe-highbeekay (283 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / What Does "OK" Stand For? / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Stand For What We Believe-highbeekay by Oibrahim: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
No Sane Nigerian will deny the presence of corruption in this nation. The political decadence of this corrupt country is beyond visible to the blind and audible to the deaf and infact,

could be perceived with dead cell of feelings. The whole the thing is been attributed to unfaithful leaders, the rulers of no Godly conscience, no humane feelings and with powerful lust, desire for wealth, fame and unconstructive power.

Nigeria is mostly ruled by Old people, in fact, totally ruled by Adults. This is a nation where you see people of 70s 80s in a bid to contest for second term in the office as a Local Government Chairman.

What I expect of Elderly people is to be faithful to their people, but nay! They are not grave-fearing as expected, they are rather preparing for themselves; what they will never spend in their lifetime: self interest. Since Youths still have a longer way to go,

they will surely cater for their planned future. I thereby, think and demands that the youth are worthy of leadership. _*Age is nothing but numbers, it's the ability to lead that make an elder*_.

There no elderly political position, and if it's elderly or not, let's install the youth and see what they are up to. Am sure they are up to nothing but betterment.

Let me not waste my ink much; lets find d solution to dis problem lets jus form a group nd lets wash nigeria,.

Youth, lets think twice..

*HON.HIGHBEEKAY STANDING* WRITING FROM IWO, OSUN STATE..
11/02/2017, 11.20am.

(1) (Reply)

Study/transfer Into Ecotes University Cotonou, Benin Republic 2017/2018 / Trouble As Gunmen Kidnap Senior Police Officer In Delta / Kings Educonsult Projects/research /thesis/dessertation Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.