Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari (95738 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return / EXCLUSIVE: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by hegelian: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
adegoody:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/223218-exclusive-i-wont-return-doctors-satisfied-buhari.html

As much as am not a fan of him, he has every right to look after his health and he his doing the right thing listening to his doctors rather than those hawks around him that are after their own pocket only, the only thing he should be doing is communicating effectively with us his subjects...I wish him quick recovery and wisdom to turn things around

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by kings09(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
The likes of madridguy, greatiyk4u, sarrki, ngeneukwenu, seunmsg, etc
greatgod2012:
Don't bother sir.

Time will tell!

But something is not adding up o!

For those that have gone to the airport to welcome the President, please, come back home, PMB said he's enjoying there more than here o......

Yeye......

Mtchew.......

As if we missed him! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
chrisloyd:
Oga preso just stay dia and relax till 2019, @list things are getin beta since u left

yes o. Cucumber is now very ship in the market
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by gr8eminent(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
My stand : weather sick or alive, I do not want you back.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by NnamdiN: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
The date looks handwritten sha, how many copies of this letter do they have?

3 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by NnamdiN: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
The date looks handwritten sha, how many copies of this later do they have?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by frisky2good(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, if I'm this old man's wife or child, I'll strongly advise him to step down, the joke is getting too much on him!

Is power that intoxicating That he put preference on remaining in power over his health

Na wa!

If your husband says you only belong to his kitchen and other room will you miss him if he dies?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Maisamari1994: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
lofty900:
I recommend that you remain there not only till doctors are satisfied but till 2019 grin
Baddest...

5 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Maximar: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Not like we want you back, juz resign!!!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
chrisloyd:
Oga preso just stay dia and relax till 2019, @list things are getin beta since u left

abeg give me small gari
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Omoaregba(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mak him stil stay na. We all knw dt thr is a stipulated period in d nigeria constitution whereby a sitting president must stay outside d chores of the country, thereby declaring him incapacitated and abruptly dismissing him. The vice then handle d affairs of the country.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Everblazinggg(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
APC members should tell us that this man is dead ...Which one be all this hide and seek game them they play with the guy life sef?....Am very certain Buhari didn't make
such speech. Coz i believe he is either dead or in a critical condition that he couldn't utter words.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by ajepako(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Step-down ko, Step-up ni.

Buhary till 2048...

Hahaha bulgari till.....

Cossy ojioakor covers her nunu factory..

Till Bobrisky decides whether he is male or female..

Till Davido stops flaunting everything online

Till lyangbali returns from 'new york'in canada'

Till Donald Trump visits Nigeria..

Till ajebuter becomes a senior zombie..

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wetin person wan comment for this kind thread sef?

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Omonoba1: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wishing you speedy recovery Sir!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
...but you are vacation. Kontinu!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Jokkarm2: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
No problem sir , let them satisfy you before coming back, your health is so paramount as a president of our country .
VP is already acting , I see him all the time taking charge .
We are also praying for you .

Sir , kindly instruct VP to release our Npower stipend for lagos State for the months of December and January as you promised .
We are yet to receive any of the month's stipend.
Thank you and get well soon sir .
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Ajascentdelake(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
As much as it's under a circumstance beyond human control, The President being a Noble man and being seen to display no form of power "grip-holding" should make a moral and truthful choice of LIFE first at this point, allowing other good hands too firmly grip this state and move Her forward more rapidly ,Most essentially now that we have a lot to deal with and with a regulated time..I wish him the best of all he wishes for...#Myopinion
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by lastmaster(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
wait ooo! shey nah buhari write that letter by himself?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by mokkalu1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
hushshinani:
You definitely have the right for medical clearance my able presido....

may you live long to hear the death of people that wish you dead...

Cos many wailers could not manage themselves not to talk of a family... how much more Nigeria...

Click like if you agree and share if you disagree

Still begging for likes and shares? The President has failed big time so far. Live with that.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Laveda(f): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Forged!

Buhari, please if you are not dead yet, resign! You have become a curse to this country. If you love this country, quit! We are happy to be part of the generation that witnessed your much talked about 2nd coming. It has turned out to be a ruse and noise full of sound and fury, yet signifies nothing.

Bye bye to you as we hope to only hear you have recovered and is living as an ex President. History will be kind to you as you do so.

Thanks.

Sincerely

ALL Nigerians (including those that no longer have brain)

gringringrin
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
ajepako:

Hahaha bulgari till.....

Cossy ojioakor covers her nunu factory..

Till Bobrisky decides whether he is male or female..

Till Davido stops flaunting everything online

Till lyangbali returns from 'new york'in canada'

Till Donald Trump visits Nigeria..

Till arbiter becomes a senior zombie..

grin grin grin

Buhary till Nigerians understands the stupidity in their decision.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:
We won't miss you

"U wont miss him" Then what?...whether u like him or not he's still the president of the federal republic. We like him and we respect him. He will soon return home safely by God's Grace. "Enemies of progress should Die" Sai Buhari!!!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by deebrain(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm really disappointed with this government and the president.
I'm amazed. Where is the sympathy towards Nigerians?
If he tells his people this, via satellite or whatever, he will earn respect.
Does he even care about the people sef?
This government has lost the moral justification to go for a second term.

Shior!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Olowo2015(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
If you like remain there forever
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by kingsman66(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
MR president sir, we wish u quick recovery
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Mexyz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seriously Mr president as it stands now, well meaning and patriotic Nigerians don't need you here anymore. kindly stay there till 2019,the Nigerian state can spare a small amount to get you one or two cars and some domestic staff for your comfort. Kindly tell the pilot that took you there to return our presidential jet cause President Osinbajo needs it to carry out his duties.

Thank you sir!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Draei:
No difference btw your presence & absence case
so nobody bloody cares if he returns or not. Next!

enemies of progress should die. sai Baba... sai Buhaari!!!!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Icon79(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good move by PMB. He should ignore the vultures and take care of his health first.

Power hungry Nigerians can be some of the worst people on the planet.

O pari
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
lofty900:
I recommend that you remain there not only till doctors are satisfied but till 2019 grin

Wailers. when he returns u guys should prepare to do chewing stick High tension wire.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by olusipimp(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Airforce1:
We won't miss you
who knw u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.