Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:52 AM

Toasting A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Girl (6197 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:48am On Dec 19, 2009
@OP
Let me give you the latest one now, it's small but MIGHTY. Are u sure u want me to give you? I've tried it a couple of times and i have gotten six girls.
Okay, whatz up girl? I like u, talk your own. grin grin grin
Abeg no cram ooo.  grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 3:59am On Dec 19, 2009
^Lolz anoda Ogidi. . . cheesy
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:02am On Dec 19, 2009
@pweety. Not just 'anoda' but a beta. Trust me wink
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Dec 19, 2009
^Hehe hmmm well ur wc. . . cool
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:17am On Dec 19, 2009
wc? watz dat?,
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 4:21am On Dec 19, 2009
wc=welcome
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2009
Oh! thanks
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:43am On Dec 19, 2009
@topic
Seriously, confidence is the key. Have confidence in yourself. Girls are not immortals neither are they angels. The fact that we call them angels doesn't mean that they are. So, approach her and use the 'trick' i told u. grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 4:45am On Dec 19, 2009
Ogidi-Olu:

@pweety. Not just 'anoda' but a beta. Trust me wink

angry angry angry
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 4:47am On Dec 19, 2009
^Don't squeeze your face like dat naw it's ok. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 4:53am On Dec 19, 2009
Pweety4me:

^Don't squeesh your face like dat naw it's ok. . . lipsrsealed

Kiss me on the cheek and make me feel better cry
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Kiss me on the cheek and make me feel better cry
muahhhh! kiss
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2009
Muahhhhhh!!! back at you boo kiss kiss
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 4:59am On Dec 19, 2009
Oya come and lay on my soft chest and sleep. . . wink tongue
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2009
Pweety4me:

Oya come and lay on my soft chest and sleep. . . wink tongue

You going to get me in trouble you this girl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 5:03am On Dec 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You going to get me in trouble you this girl grin grin grin grin grin grin
No naw i treat u like if u were baby nothing more. . . tongue
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2009
Pweety4me:

No naw i treat u like if u were baby nothing more. . . tongue

Not that grin grin

Didn't you get an IM from Michelin today ?
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 5:14am On Dec 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Not that grin grin

Didn't you get an IM from Michelin today ?
No wats wrong?derailing threads? undecided
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 5:14am On Dec 19, 2009
Yeah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toasting A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 5:16am On Dec 19, 2009
Oh ok then let's stay in games section den. . . smiley
Re: Toasting A Girl by dremoney(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2009
laughs,

seriously speaking,i see no point in chasing a Nigerian girl in UK for obvious reasons.
1. Most look Ugly
2. Bunch of fat fools
3. Wicked as in in-considerate
4. They fake reality
5. They av a senses of Insecurity

I pity most naija born brits.They carry on like the british 'P' they carry will guarantee automatic wealth once you have it not minding d fact dat onli hard work and God's Blessing giv success.They end up bn a waste to themselves and generation because of greed n wickedness,their kid's grow up to pass tru d same student loan system d mum went tru(loan of which she'll neva stop paying).Countless issues to be honest.I just look at them(sleep with if possible) and fashi.cant cope with there lack of purpose and mission in life.

I asked one d oda day, 'why do you think students from Nigerian pay higher tuition fees n in cash as?would you be able to pay £4500 up-front if a uni by error requests?how long will it take to re-pay your student loan?why are most naija brits on student loan?

Bottom line,

Naija guys chase white girls cos they give little or no hassle.Its either a YES or NO for a white chick.No story,no forming,no i'll think about it,no exploitation(like aving three dinner dates b4 saying 'Mayb i'll giv it a trial and another holiday trip b4 YES, rubbish

The most annoying even is,most of this girls in UK aint as pretty as an average street girl in naija, I still wonder why the high commission in Nigeria issues visa to onli the ugly ones.una go tay,form or no form,na your cross,mee go sleep with if i wan sleep with, like my mate will say 'Broke backside Bitches'', awon oniranu
Re: Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
loooooooooooooooool

guyz jst dey vex grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by init4dmoni(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2009
practice "shy confidence" google it smiley
The MaStEr has spoken!!!
Re: Toasting A Girl by dremoney(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2009
init4dmoni:

practice "shy confidence" google it smiley
The MaStEr has spoken!!!

I googled and found nada

shy confidence ko!
Re: Toasting A Girl by dremoney(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
ojuobo:

if most Nigerians girls can go into skilled Jobs same as the man and start accepting someone career as a choice and ability

then our Economy will grow Vitally.

meaning?

bros abeg i no undastand ur jerk, u fit break am down?tnx
Re: Toasting A Girl by slimes(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2009
Ogidi-Olu:

@OP
Let me give you the latest one now, it's small but MIGHTY. Are u sure u want me to give you? I've tried it a couple of times and i have gotten six girls.
Okay, whatz up girl? I like u, talk your own. grin grin grin
Abeg no cram ooo. grin grin grin

I see a big slap coming your way, say amen!.
Re: Toasting A Girl by djcrucifix(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2009
jus be urself, have alot of mouth and make sure u sabi wash babe. grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by thameamead(f): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
dremoney:

laughs,

seriously speaking,i see no point in chasing a Nigerian girl in UK for obvious reasons.
1. Most look Ugly
2. Bunch of fat fools
3. Wicked as in in-considerate
4. They fake reality
5. They av a senses of Insecurity

I pity most naija born brits.They carry on like the british 'P' they carry will guarantee automatic wealth once you have it not minding d fact dat onli hard work and God's Blessing giv success.They end up bn a waste to themselves and generation because of greed n wickedness,their kid's grow up to pass tru d same student loan system d mum went tru(loan of which she'll neva stop paying).Countless issues to be honest.I just look at them(sleep with if possible) and fashi.cant cope with there lack of purpose and mission in life.

I asked one d oda day, 'why do you think students from Nigerian pay higher tuition fees n in cash as?would you be able to pay £4500 up-front if a uni by error requests?how long will it take to re-pay your student loan?why are most naija brits on student loan?

Bottom line,

Naija guys chase white girls cos they give little or no hassle.Its either a YES or NO for a white chick.No story,no forming,no i'll think about it,no exploitation(like aving three dinner dates b4 saying 'Mayb i'll giv it a trial and another holiday trip b4 YES, rubbish

The most annoying even is,most of this girls in UK aint as pretty as an average street girl in naija, I still wonder why the high commission in Nigeria issues visa to onli the ugly ones.una go tay,form or no form,na your cross,mee go sleep with if i wan sleep with, like my mate will say 'Broke backside Bitches'', awon oniranu

i have a lot of nice friends as in girls with Red Pali plus good jobs in the city so pls not all naija gals are the same,
Re: Toasting A Girl by dremoney(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
thameamead:

i have a lot of nice friends as in girls with Red Pali plus good jobs in the city so pls not all naija gals are the same,

I never said 'ALL' missus and to further confirm ur theory,on a serious note,i dont mind having a go at one of ur ''GOOD'' friends, tnx
Re: Toasting A Girl by emekagh(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Toasting A Girl by Tinyemeka(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
@OP, Walk up to her, then boldly take her hand in yours, look her straight in the pupils and say (in a very deep, husky voice O): Baby, anytime I see you my heart jus dey go ting-a-ling-a-ling. I don't know how or why, but you just make me feel like settling down and having you forever as a life-mate. smiley Only say it if you mean it O, else it won't work. If the above-stated doesn't work, you can quote the first verse of MI's rap with Waje in d song "One Naira". I trip for the lyrics. Goes thus:
Hey Princess, I'm so into U.
Cos u see past where me revenue is and love me for me,
Clever you, leave u
That is something I'll never do.
Other girls just wanna get rich quick
See them runnin things like Olympics
Married men choping them like biscuits
They fast food girls, they're fish sticks
But what we have is so realistic
No forming girl, no film tricks,
, If u ever try to leave me like dis, I'll follow u like 3 blind mices.

I don try. Tired of typing. Go listen to d rest of the song and then write or croon it to ur potential toastee, then come n tell us what happened.

Safe journey. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? / Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.