Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman (38166 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect / Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by curvilicious: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is it by force?
Na wa for some men o so u cannot control ur joystick, now joystick don send u go die @30.

Meanwhile when will this stupidity of Afonjas and Igbos end?
Every evil news you two stupid set want to toss blame/accuse each other. Na wa o
If una no dey shame, i dey shame for una
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by 247NaijaGist: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
some of these soldiers act as if they are above the law, he must pay for what he did to the harmless woman.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by crispyvick(f): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
am so apy wid dis news.ma dad will b more glad 2 hear dis news.coz he saw hell wid dis fools cald soldiers
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Using a sledge hammer on his balls would have been a more appropriate mode of death.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by sleeknick: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg make dem fry em preek first with small onions and fresh pepper 50 naira give am chop before dem kill am grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by olaolulazio(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:
He is actually ur Edo Brother.

Ur hatred is real though, but pls tell ur bros to stop coming to marry from people they hate. Bloody Afonja will not marry their Afonja women, they call us flattie but marry that same flattie they hate.
Guess you have a reading disability.... Check my signature.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by mccoy47(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
But what if he is truly innocent?
I mean the 2 witness account can be easily compromised

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Victorez007: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by hammerF: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
Guess you have a reading disability.... Check my signature.

Afonja stop coming to beg flattie for wife, marry ur fellow Afonja. People of Hate.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by chronique(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
How can you rape somebody and still kill the person, and expect to go scot free?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by olaolulazio(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

Afonja stop coming to beg flattie for wife, marry ur fellow Afonja. People of Hate.
I've got a beautiful woman as a wife. I gat no hatred for flat head tho.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by NaWhoBanMe: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Life4Varnity:
RAPIST
HERDSMEN
BOKO HARAM
KILL DEM ALLL
KILL DEM ALLL

Dont forget Dieziani Maduekwe
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by mightyhazell: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
The story get as e be sha

He just saw a milk sller on the way,told okadaman to drop him, and in the full glare of evrybody pounced on and dragged d woman into d. Bush, ..

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
Oge Etudo, minus one flat headed member.

R.I.P in advance.
Why must you always tread down this lowly path? undecided
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by mccoy47(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
No DNA evidence in a rape case!
& d PW1 dat claimed he saw him drag the woman to d bush, wat stopped him from raising alarm?
Where is the account of the okada rider?
What was his motive of killing wen he could have raped?

So many unanswered questions and yet the judge deemed it fit to send him to the gallows!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by SKYWEAVER: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Those who killed by d sword shld also perish by d sword, so says d New Testament of d Holy Book.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
How do we know who is saying the truth now?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by curvilicious: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
mccoy47:

The story is somehow sha o
D two witnesses can lie because its their opposition tribe that's involved
Why are d both witnesses northerners?
I'm wondering why d husband testified too
Was he there and watch another man rape nd stab his wife to death?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by ufuosman(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
lesson for those who want to learn, that soldier man is heartless
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
see wat tramadol has causd
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by OlujobaSamuel: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
i dont like this judgement, 5yrs for rape? meaning if the woman no die, he will be out in 3yrs?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by leofab(f): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shttt just hit the ceiling
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by shevchenko(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
No proof .No DNA test
Just allegations .Very diseased countrt

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by psp2pc(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2017
even though soldiers are guilty of this kind of crime.
I don't see the evidence that prove that he was the one that committed the offence. all I grabbed was that someone saw him. no DNA sample to prove his guilt or innocence. or am I missing something.
is oral accusation now an acceptable mode of evidence in our courts?
let not an innocent man hang by the noose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by me69: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/court-sentences-randy-soldier-death-hanging/

Justice is working oooooo Kudos to the police, the prosecution, and the judge
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Nigeria is a bitter case study where even the ones that are meant to protect us we na need protection from them
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Nigeria is a bitter case study where even the ones that are meant to protect us we na need protection from them.. Nice judgement sir judge
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by kabrud: 2:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Blaqsuqar, I'm sure there is a change of name there. Impostor things.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by bensine: 4:12am On Feb 12, 2017
I don't understand this judgement Sha... Sentenced to death by hanging and at the same time, 5 years imprisonment. Is it that after 50years in prison, he will be hanged? Or how will both sentence go?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman by EazyMoh(m): 4:46am On Feb 12, 2017
They will not call this one "a Fulani woman raped and murdered...." The bias of the media is fuelling painting all Fulani black.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.