Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori (978 Views)

The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / 2ndary Students Join Biafra Agitation,Troop Out 2 Support Nnamdi Kanu 2day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by henryanna36: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
As shared by Drumbeatnews.....

'Ziks Secondary School Sapele, Delta State

Aprepare to welcome "our urhobo hero" tomorrow. (Thanks to the money released by Okowa and other urhobo leaders)

Thought I might show you Ziks Secondary School, Off Ogodo road, Sapele.
The only access road to Ziks is flooded.

This is a school in Urhobo land.
These children are OUR OWN.
This school is also in the hometown of Igbuya, Delta State house of Assembly speaker.

The money used for the welcoming and thanksgiving of ex-convictIbori who stole from us tomorrow would have gone a long way helping the children of this school.

LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE!

THE LORD WILL HOLD EACH ONE OF US ACCOUNTABLE'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/the-deplorable-state-of-ziks-secondary.html

Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by henryanna36: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017

Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by henryanna36: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by meezynetwork(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Imagine
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by JacksonD7: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians never cease to amaze, convicted looters being given grand receptions (sigh).
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by Alexk2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lalasticlala please do justice to this thread.
Nice one Op. .we must not be tired to raising our voices against bad governance, corruption and impunity in whatever way. those who keep supporting corruption and currupt leaders Should know that one day they'll get what they're asking for.
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by yomi007k(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
undecided

Delta state matter dey always mk me unhappy. ..

If I happen to be dir gorvenor, I will turn it to small london.
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by demolinka(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Indigenes will still troop out in their thousands to honour the major causes of their problems.Then tomorrow they hit the streets crying for Buhari's head!

Which kain people be dis ones?
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by espn(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
You think they care? The fight is between the rich and poor..Not Igbo vs Hausa vs Yoruba..Not Muslim vs Christian..They will divide and rule us, while the spend der loots on stupid things..
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by Evestar200(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Odikwa Risky, Their Oga At D Top Is Back Na, Excess Looting Continue
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by Toosure70: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
I trust aregbe
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by leofab(f): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
I hate these idiots governing my state..
Re: See Bad State Of Zik 2ndary School,Delta Yet Okowa Want 2 Spend Millions 4 Ibori by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Some people will blame buhari....all politicians are rogues!!!

(1) (Reply)

BBC Reports That Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Current Vice-president / Lovley Photos Of Adebola, The Physically Challenged Son Of Former Ogun Sate Gov / See Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.