Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,222 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (156438 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Genes1s: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ozugbo:
Pls hv dey paid dose dat did on d 15th of Feb.?
No..dey are still on d 10th i think..dnt panic u will surely b paid
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Mskrisx(f): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Genes1s:

Pls bro...how can one calculate it to know when he or she is due to receive help. I phed on 14th February.

50k package.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Mskrisx:

Pls bro...how can one calculate it to know when he or she is due to receive help. I phed on 14th January.
chai !!!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Mskrisx(f): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2017
moralistic:
chai !!!

14th February not 14 January. It Was a typo.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by inspektor(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2017
very hard to believe...maybe you did 5k package and even at that...it's very unlikely but they will pay a lot of people this week.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Genes1s: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Mskrisx:

Pls bro...how can one calculate it to know when he or she is due to receive help. I phed on 14th February.

50k package.
The scheme is on a first come first serve process, so be rest assured u will get paid dis week, at most next week.
Dnt panic,,Twinka.s pays!
Keep twinking.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by banqalee(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesus!!!!!! See finishing!!! shocked grin grin grin grin grin cry
silastemplar:
so because you know a little about How banks make money thats why you have to explain with all the name calling. Cross eyed Egyptian camel
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Mskrisx(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Genes1s:

The scheme is on a first come first serve process, so be rest assured u will get paid dis week, at most next week.
Dnt panic,,Twinka.s pays!
Keep twinking.

OK bro... I appreciate smiley
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by banqalee(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2017
pijay:
5k currently on 16th January
10k Currently on 31st January
20k Currently on 6th Feb
50k Currently on 8th February.
They are also introducing d recycling policy for those dat wont put back money after receiving.
All Dormant account will b close starting from 5th March.
Keep Twinking
how do you know or calculate which level they are currently paying?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Are you not tired of losing money to Nigerian ponzi sites ? This week alone, I have lost 75k. But guess what, I have almost recovered all my losses since I joined this UK site. It is called veveedcash. Veveedcash gives you 100% in less than 6 hours. This means you can recycle 4 times in a day.

It gets better, pairing is with the speed of light. Everything is automated. What ponzi sits owners always lie about is AUTOMATIC PAIRING. Let me let you know that most of them can't afford the algorithm for that. But this UK site sure convinced me the first time I joined.

If you are still scared, try their 5k package first...that's what I did. Now, I am on 4 packages and getting paid on a steady

Register with my link www.veveedcash.org/register?r=beattzone990@yahoo.com . You di need to bring referral before you get paid. The link is just for extra bonus, so please register through mine.

Thanks!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Ozugbo(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Genes1s:
Tanks
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by jeffery23: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2017
I PH 10k package on the 6th of February till now, matching please will I still get paid, it's funny after a long wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Genes1s: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Y won't u get paid? But u should knw if u keep on discouraging people from investing in d scheme. U will av to wait for a longer time because u are scaring potential investors frm d scheme.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by hemafixy: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Need your own ponzi site? Send an email now to getmyponzi@outlook.com
Full features available with high speed hosting
- Full featured admin area
- Priority GH
- Auto / Manual GH
- Auto / Manual PH
- Direct Matching
- Timer Countdown
- Auto / Manual Matching
- Referral Settings
- Referral Links
- Different Categories
- SSL
- Fully functional dashboard
- Optional professional website

We currently power 3 ponzi sites successfully in Nigeria, start your own now before the window of opportunity closes
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
20k activated since 8th of february. Ive not been paid still. Pls help me ooo
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by harlee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
abeg I ph since February 14,20k package.when will I get the cash
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by julian888(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
beatzone:
Are you not tired of losing money to Nigerian ponzi sites ? This week alone, I have lost 75k. But guess what, I have almost recovered all my losses since I joined this UK site. It is called veveedcash. Veveedcash gives you 100% in less than 6 hours. This means you can recycle 4 times in a day.

It gets better, pairing is with the speed of light. Everything is automated. What ponzi sits owners always lie about is AUTOMATIC PAIRING. Let me let you know that most of them can't afford the algorithm for that. But this UK site sure convinced me the first time I joined.

If you are still scared, try their 5k package first...that's what I did. Now, I am on 4 packages and getting paid on a steady

Register with my link .Lwww.veveedcash.org/register?r=beattzone990@yahoo.com . You di need to bring referral before you get paid. The link is just for extra bonus, so please register through mine.

Thanks!
LIAR, UK site kor Enugu site ni

4 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by lindabarryo: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please i was activated on the 9th of February 50k package still no pay yet. This is exactly 1 month. Now you say they are on the 10th of february. What is my fate?.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
[center][/center]
lindabarryo:
Please i was activated on the 9th of February 50k package still no pay yet. This is exactly 1 month. Now you say they are on the 10th of february. What is my fate?.
oga there is no admin here to answer you, so i dont know aho u are complaining to.....

modify your message u are scaring people who wil pay u away
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tony84: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
lindabarryo:
I just got merged and paid today. Although, I did d 20k package. It was activated on 7th February. That is about 27 days or so. Just be patient and hopeful

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by inspektor(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
them dor dey pay oooo...my elder brother and my mum was matched today . Both PH the same day..cant remember the date sha. 50k package and 20k package. them dor start to dey pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
inspektor:
them dor dey pay oooo...my elder brother and my mum was matched today . Both PH the same day..cant remember the date sha. 50k package and 20k package. them dor start to dey pay
Admin go soon hide this one
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nairaboi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
I knew people that were activated since 7th February, uptill now them no see fadim.
The funny thing is they even have one option of creating ticket, which by implication means contacting them if you are not paid after 21 days, but all na farce.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nairaboi:
I knew people that were activated since 7th February, uptill now them no see fadim.
The funny thing is they even have one option of creating ticket, which by implication means contacting them if you are not paid after 21 days, but all na farce.
ur ryt,,every ponzi has an end

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nairaboi:
hwmuch and 7th of febuary is still inclusive to those that are being paid
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Miatha(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Abeg make them follow pay me o, 20k package since Feb 7th, it will be a month tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.