Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – (702 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – by Glory12345(f): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he would only return to Nigeria when his London doctors certify him well enough to do so.

“… I am extending my leave until the doctors are satisfied that certain factors are ruled out,” Mr. Buhari said in a February 5 letter to the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, informing the National Assembly of the extension of his vacation.

The letter was exclusively obtained by PREMIUM TIMES on Saturday.

Although snippets of the letter were publicised by the presidency and the Senate on February 5 and 6 respectively, this is the first time the entire text and copy of the correspondence would be made available.

Read more onhttp://www.gossipmill.com/2017/02/breaking-news-i-wont-return-to-nigeria-until-doctors-are-satisfied-president-buhari/

Re: Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – by Jostico: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin Merlin season 14 grin
Re: Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – by chimauga(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Initially it was just a 10 days leave, not medical at all..now you are attributing your coming back on doctors meaning you left not for leave but for treatmet..lies upon lies with lies
Re: Breaking News: “i Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Doctors Are Satisfied” – by Glory12345(f): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2017
chimauga:
Initially it was just a 10 days leave, not medical at all..now you are attributing your coming back on doctors meaning you left not for leave but for treatmet..lies upon lies with lies
I tire ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Shiite Members Paid Friendly Visit To Ezendigbo In Bauchi / Boycott Patronising South African Brands MTN, Shoprite, DSTV. / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.