Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg (462 Views)

Obasanjo: It’s Not Yet Ripe To Say If I’ll Support Buhari For Second Term / We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by Kingson56(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pray for Nigeria, support Buhari, Sustain the tempo – Mrs Buhari urges Nigerians..
The wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari, on Saturday in Abuja prayed for peace, stability and progress of Nigeria.
She made the prayer shortly after her arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja from Saudi Arabia where she performed the lesser Hajj.
Mrs Buhari, who arrived the Airport at about 3:15 p.m. local time urged Nigerians not to relent in their prayers and good deed for Nigeria to prosper among the comity of nations.
The wife of the President, who expressed her gratitude to God for the successful trip, also prayed for Nigerian leaders and for peaceful coexistence of Nigerians
Read about his health

http://Triplator.com

”I thank God for a journey mercy, I prayed for Nigeria and Nigerian leaders and we should not relent in prayers and good deed.” she said.
She also expressed her gratitude to Nigerians for their support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration; urging them to sustain the tempo.
”I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for the goodwill and support for my husband and Nigeria in general,” she said.
She was received by the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki, former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Mrs Pauline Tallen and aides of the wife of the President. Also on hand to welcome the wife of the president are the wives of the service chiefs.
For more read
http://Triplator.com

Re: LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by Kingson56(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
I thought he is fine, why the prayer
Is there anything hidden
Re: LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by theNOISEmaker: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by Jostico: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emancipation is what the country need right now not prayer for 1 man "substituting faith from work"
Re: LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by ikbnice(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
How will I pray for someone who told everyone that he is going on a holiday.

1 Like

Re: LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by hodari: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is the old cargo not "hale and hearty" again?
Re: LATEST !!!! Pray For Nigeria, Support Buhari, Sustain The Tempo – Mrs Buhari Urg by Alawe(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Let them pray for him Over there. Nigerians are all criminals (according to your husband) so we can pray.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Demolish Mpape On Due Process - FCDA Devt Control / The Return Of The Missing President / Sack Hameed Ali - NBA Chief Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.