Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (297768 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Good day sir

I had a dream yesterday night that I bought 10 pairs of shoes. Then I couldn't find 3 pairs out of 10. I was searching all over the room (the house we grew up in) for the remaining 3 but still couldn't find it...

I then looked at my cousin brother and asked him to give me my shoes. He denied it and I kept on asking him to give me my shoes otherwise I'll deal with him. My dad came out and said why would I say that my cousin took the shoes, I hot angry at my dad and asked my cousin to give me my shoes.

He then went to the back of a chair in the room, knelt on top the bed, held a paper in his hand and began pulling my shoes out his anus, one after the other.

that's when I woke up, please what does this mean sir?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Calvary greetings Sir Tayehjiboluwa

Pls I have this dream where I saw my former Lecturer going out to get some research materials cos He was doing a research currently when we met Him. So I and my friend we are about travelling when we saw Him so we hop in into his car and assisted Him in getting the materials for his research. After getting the materials and about to go back we now told Him to help us to our destination which he agreed but after moving a few distance I realized that one of his research materials is left behind so I told him and he drove back to pick it up and after picking it up we left together.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akwarandu(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2020
hello sir, thank you for the work that you are doing, I have been having strange dreams recently, most of it I don't remember it when I wake up,
last week, I was in the dream and I saw myself with a dead friend of mine, who died over 18 years ago, going to my former school which I left like 15 years ago and we were climbing to second floor of the building and were entering into an office and I woke up , note, that my late friend didn't attend that school

and in the same night, I saw my late mother lying with me in my bed and what I was half of her body from her stomach to her face and that same night I saw me and my ex girlfriend sitting on my bed and I was trying to explain something to her and I woke up.
note, I have been having terrible experience off disappointment, failure, confusion and lack of favor.
please, I'm be happy if this dream is explained.
thank you.i
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Internetsombody: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2020
akwarandu:
hello sir, thank you for the work that you are doing, I have been having strange dreams recently, most of it I don't remember it when I wake up,
last week, I was in the dream and I saw myself with a dead friend of mine, who died over 18 years ago, going to my former school which I left like 15 years ago and we were climbing to second floor of the building and were entering into an office and I woke up , note, that my late friend didn't attend that school

and in the same night, I saw my late mother lying with me in my bed and what I was half of her body from her stomach to her face and that same night I saw me and my ex girlfriend sitting on my bed and I was trying to explain something to her and I woke up.
note, I have been having terrible experience off disappointment, failure, confusion and lack of favor.
thank you.i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 4:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Hi Sir,

I was in a dream and it looked like the whole family have concluded plans to travel. All of a sudden, I saw myself carrying our last son and walking on a path. Like I slept off and waking up carrying him, I was on another road path with people hurrying back home as it is was getting late. At that point, I started looking out for the rest of the family and there was no network to call them. I asked one of those rushing home and was directed to a point to seek for mobile network and make the call to know where others are. I then headed there carrying him and searching for network.

What could be the meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Had another dream,

It looked like a music contest was set between us and our neighbours family in the village. So we were all gearing up for it.

While waiting, I and my younger brother had to join a truck to go get something. While coming back, we were in the back of the truck wearing MTN Jerseys and the contest looked liked project fame.

While getting to the venue, it looked like part one of the contest has already taken place with the rest of the family very happy that they performed well even in the absence of I and my brother that were supposed to anchor the performance.

I was already telling my brother that the two of us are not supposed to go out. At least one should have stayed to ensure it went well.

What could it mean sir?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TheApologist: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2020
I had a dream where I was injected by someone which I suspected could be poison so I was sceptical about the person's intention and I don't really think I was sick in the dream then I approached another woman who is a doctor then she also offered to take my blood to carry out test, while I was still trying to protest he pinched me with a pin and collected my blood but I also trust the person too. I don't really know what it could mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gud day, around 4 or 5 am this morning, it was a dream but felt like reality, birds and oda things came in and started raping me, sometimes I gave consent, sometimes I didnt , i also felt like they opened my body, ate tinz out of my body leaving it empty, it was so scary, I was seeing all of them till I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hussybae: 12:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.

hello sir, pls, I need interpretation to this: I dreamt that my husband built a surprise large and spacious house which is very beautiful with all needed furniture, bedding available on getting in I met my mum and few old school mate, all were praising and praying for me and my husband, though my husband wasn't around, what baffled me was that I saw my half brothers reporting an ugly incident to me on my way in but they couldn't enter the room
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nephilim: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2020
KENVEE6:
Gud day, around 4 or 5 am this morning, it was a dream but felt like reality, birds and oda things came in and started raping me, sometimes I gave consent, sometimes I didnt , i also felt like they opened my body, ate tinz out of my body leaving it empty, it was so scary, I was seeing all of them till I woke up.
like seriously? Haba! This is witchcraft o! I hope you've given birth sha. You need serious deliverance my dear. Anyway, wait for the instructions from the Man of God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Nephilim:
like seriously? Haba! This is witchcraft o! I hope you've given birth sha. You need serious deliverance my dear. Anyway, wait for the instructions from the Man of God.

if I never give birth nko?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nephilim: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2020
KENVEE6:

if I never give birth nko?
it might be difficult for you to.. You need serious deliverance.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning

What does it mean to see Prophet TB Joshua washing your feet in the dream and then later saying all those whose feet he washed are free. Thereafter, a former house we lived?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AdaNonye: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good evening sir,
Trust you are doing good. Please I had a weird dream. In the dream I was with my parents in the city where they stay and all of a sudden I found myself with the wife of a pastor I admire alot. We entered a plane and said it was theirs and that she is also a pilot. And then we were in the city where I live. I was just telling myself that I didnt tell my parents before leaving so they wont be worried
Re: Your Dreams Explained by MorningStar233: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello KENVEE6,
Can you visit this thread for explanation to this your dream? There are lots of people l believe God is using there.
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
KENVEE6:
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good evening pastor. May God continue to bless you. Please sir, kindly help interprete these two dreams below:

1. I had a dream few months ago that I was eating maize shaft( eeri in Youruba Language)

2. Few days ago , I saw myself in our former residence ( rented ) which we left about 7years ago. In the dream, I poured black powder into an unused drum .Immediately , a snake struggled out of the drum for safety after the black powder touched it. I watched the snake in fear as it eventually left. At this point I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by idulius(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
God day Sir, I often times dream about my late mum who died two years ago. The dream had last time was she and one of my company's biggest supply of raw material. In the dream she gave both of us food to eat. In The other part of the dream I saw the idol she used to keep in our room then before it destroyed by my elder brother. Please I need the interpretation of these dreams has it's becoming a regular thing for me to dream about her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have observed that "Pastor TayeJiboluwa" has not been active or replying messages these days . I think it is wisely accurate we try to reach him for check -on. Considering the extensiveness of his selflessly consistent spiritual service to our side here, checking on him may be the best of love to demonstrate by us( his beneficiaries).

I have tried to do this by messaging him on WhatsApp. I think we can all reciprocate , as I could still see many messages here waiting for his usual action .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by howmarket2: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
I had a dream were I saw a woman with four legs she was a friend of mine in that dream.she vanished and I was asked to take all she had since we were staying in the same compound.also I dreamt were I caught paspor adeboye in my frinds house a female.he was begging I should not expose him.then I told him that he should bless me and tell me my future.he said I will get the money I somuch want or need.but I ll not get 3 things he named them I can only remember one which is that I ll never be truly happy. also I dreamt I was happy with my ex gal friend suddenly I was not happy with her cos we were not doing so well financial she left me, actualy it have already happened. she didn't leave cos I dont have money but cos am not happy etc.then in that dream my mum called me and asked me to peal an egg for her.her hands were ok I wanted to ask her to do it her self.she compaind about two other people not capable of helping her I just did it with all my heart.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please help interpret.

In the dream I was on a table (a dinning table) with my friends and everyone was eating except me and I was with a guy and I was sitting on his leg.
Then he started whispering to me and talking about sex and I declined and he pushed me on the floor and walked away, Then he said if I wasn’t interested, I should pack and leave “the room”. Apparently I was staying in a room with him, and that’s the room he asked me to leave. So I got to the room but he wasn’t there and I tried packing my bags but I was hungry (cod I didn’t eat at the table) and I looked out the window and a woman was offering me food.. at first I declined , then I accepted but then, there was someone coming and she pulled back.. then I asked why, and she said she didn’t want anyone to see her giving me the food. So because of this, I was skeptical about collecting it.. so I declined again.. then she kept staring at me from the window and I closed it, Packed my bags, then left. As I was walking down the hall, I saw another table with my family on it and another family but I didn’t know them.. and I saw you, so I sat down beside you.
It felt like a dream in the dream so I refused to eat again and all the food disappeared but we were all having fun regardless. We were talking and laughing like one big unit.. Then I looked at rick, rick smiled, then I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Blesschemical: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
I had a dream where i entered a bus thinking it was going to alaba until the driver started taking anoda route and i asked one of the passengers if the was not heading to alaba and she said no and told the driver that there was a person who was going to alaba so the driver decided to stop me at ajah so i could enter alaba bus from there. Meanwhile anoda woman started telling me that as old as i am i dont no where am going to and i argued and told her that i was new in lagos and she kept quite. Immediately the passen started giving me 50 naira each and when i objected the lady i asked where d bus was going to told me
going from where i will be stopped will cost me 250 but in total i got 500 from the passen and they gave freely without me asking for it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnamanirr: 8:49pm On May 09, 2020
I fried and ate snake in my dream. What does it indicate?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by vaca1: 4:53am On Jun 19, 2020

It has been designed that you will be a celebrity and i think you know what to do.
What does he have to do?. Saw myself with banky in the and almost dated hiim
Re: Your Dreams Explained by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
kakabre:
Pls, I had a dream and in that dream I had my traditional wedding and was preparing for the church wedding... In the dream, I put the ring I was given during the TM in a purse and carried it around.. When my mom asked me why I wasn't wearing it, I told her I didn't want to lose it... While we were still talking, the guy I was getting married to came and asked me to hurry up so we could go pick up my wedding gown...It was at that point I woke up
PS.. I can recall the face of the guy in the dream buh I've never met him in reality... What could this mean

Could be me you saw.. Had same dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2020
tomtween1:
Good day sir

I had a dream yesterday night that I bought 10 pairs of shoes. Then I couldn't find 3 pairs out of 10. I was searching all over the room (the house we grew up in) for the remaining 3 but still couldn't find it...

I then looked at my cousin brother and asked him to give me my shoes. He denied it and I kept on asking him to give me my shoes otherwise I'll deal with him. My dad came out and said why would I say that my cousin took the shoes, I hot angry at my dad and asked my cousin to give me my shoes.

He then went to the back of a chair in the room, knelt on top the bed, held a paper in his hand and began pulling my shoes out his anus, one after the other.

that's when I woke up, please what does this mean sir?
Finding yourself in the house you grew up in in the dream means your past, your foundation, family line, ancestry or even generation.

Household enemies are trying to hide/cover/cage your destiny, but you are strong and wise enough to resist and overcome them recovering your destiny. You should be prayerful. Jesus says a man's enemies shall be they of his own household. You should be careful, your enemies are in your household. Don't let them take you down.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Lamasta:
Calvary greetings Sir Tayehjiboluwa

Pls I have this dream where I saw my former Lecturer going out to get some research materials cos He was doing a research currently when we met Him. So I and my friend we are about travelling when we saw Him so we hop in into his car and assisted Him in getting the materials for his research. After getting the materials and about to go back we now told Him to help us to our destination which he agreed but after moving a few distance I realized that one of his research materials is left behind so I told him and he drove back to pick it up and after picking it up we left together.
You should take care not to forget/neglect relevant things and relevant people in your life. People and things you will need later. Whatever you can do for them, do it now, and whatever they need from you, be there to support them. You will need people and people will need you.

Among other things that matters.

This dream is not about your former lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2020
akwarandu:

thank you.i
Late friend, late mum, represents the spirits of death, bad luck, misfortune, failure. You cant remember what you are trying to explain to your girlfriend because your mind is filled with so many things and what you are trying to explain to her is probably things you cant explain.

Pray against failure, misfortune, calamity, and death/destruction.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2020
naijaboy756:
Hi Sir,

I was in a dream and it looked like the whole family have concluded plans to travel. All of a sudden, I saw myself carrying our last son and walking on a path. Like I slept off and waking up carrying him, I was on another road path with people hurrying back home as it is was getting late. At that point, I started looking out for the rest of the family and there was no network to call them. I asked one of those rushing home and was directed to a point to seek for mobile network and make the call to know where others are. I then headed there carrying him and searching for network.

What could be the meaning?
Do not "sleep off" and forget/neglect all the important people in your life and most importantly your relationship. Things may go south or sour and it may be too late to correct them and you may be left or forgotten too. It's time to make changes, be deliberate and support, appreciate all the people in your life when they need you so they will be there when you need them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

You should take care not to forget/neglect relevant things and relevant people in your life. People and things you will need later. Whatever you can do for them, do it now, and whatever they need from you, be there to support them. You will need people and people will need you.

Among other things that matters.

This dream is not about your former lecturer.

Thanks Sir been a while hope all is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.