Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (307473 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Victorxxxz: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

tcrojem@gmail.com

I have send you a de message
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 5:09am On Sep 16, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Work for God, labour in the house of God, hear his call. It's one of the keys to your financial blessings.

2. The enemy is targeting your finances, your life, source of livelihood, your peace. Because a thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. The description of the scene matches that of a thief, an armed robbery. Try and be praying against all enemies of your finances and all enemies of your success.
Thank you sir. more grace sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
littleguy444:
Good afternoon sir, I had a dream that I went to our family house, I saw a boy who was an slowpoke the boy would fall down several times and stand up again, the boy seemed to like me very much and always ate whatever I gave him, then I looked at the boy's face closely and I realized he was very identical with my father's stepmother then I stood up to leave and the boy began following me I tried to stop him but he refused, my elder brother also tried to prevent him from following me but he still refused then I tried to give him some money but my brother said I shouldn't give him any money.
The scene then changed to where I saw my self get a very high score in school and I saw my friend who told me that he was told to give some alms with weird things and some spiritual activities for victory over the enemy.

Just imagine a blind person following you in the dream, it doesn't mean any good thing.

The slowpoke following you about in the dream doesn't mean a good thing either. It is witchcraft manipulation to use another person's face in the dream and we know some stepmoms aren't so nice to their stepchildren. Deal with polygamous witchcraft in your father's house. Command the spirit of polygamous witchcraft to die.

Getting a high score in school means excellence, greatness. That your friend may need spiritual help and he is seeking it from the wrong place. You can help him by praying for him or interceding for him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Exodora:

Yes is a familiar road.

Something wicked may have been done against you on that road, like sacrifice, or enchantment. Pray that any wickedness carried out against your life along that road by any entity be neutralized in Jesus name. Pray that any evil fashioned against you from that road be nullified in Jesus name.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Whizpero: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Good morning sir, it my first time here and thanks for the goodness at work in you
I need you to please help to my understanding, I dreamt of my younger self being flogged by my dad with my self looking at it like a real life view
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Just imagine a blind person following you in the dream, it doesn't mean any good thing.

The slowpoke following you about in the dream doesn't mean a good thing either. It is witchcraft manipulation to use another person's face in the dream and we know some stepmoms aren't so nice to their stepchildren. Deal with polygamous witchcraft in your father's house. Command the spirit of polygamous witchcraft to die.

Getting a high score in school means excellence, greatness. That your friend may need spiritual help and he is seeking it from the wrong place. You can help him by praying for him or interceding for him.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Exodora: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Something wicked may have been done against you on that road, like sacrifice, or enchantment. Pray that any wickedness carried out against your life along that road by any entity be neutralized in Jesus name. Pray that any evil fashioned against you from that road be nullified in Jesus name.
Amen. I will do just that, thanks a lot.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Taidam: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good day sir, please I need interpretation for this dream. I had a dream I went to bath in someone else's house and it's been long I saw the person since I was very young and it was not like their family is close to my family then. Inside the dream when I got to their house I met their kids who were twins and told them I wanted to bath but their parents were not at home. Later as I was bathing the mother came inside home with the grandmother and a girl. The girl came into the bathroom and was looking at me then I woke up. Please I need help with the interpretations because I can't seem to get the meaning.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good evening sir, I had a dream that we were in a gathering in the school and some people said some hurtful words to me and they were laughing about it, then a girl I knew stood up and declared all they said about me false and attested to my good behavior. I felt grateful towards the lady and I was wondering how to write an appreciation latter to thank her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Whizpero:
Good morning sir, it my first time here and thanks for the goodness at work in you
I need you to please help to my understanding, I dreamt of my younger self being flogged by my dad with my self looking at it like a real life view

It means your dad has abusive or violent tendencies and traits which might not be natural. It probably stems from uncontrolled temper or anger. You should be wary of such traits in your life and never let it get you. Also never let yourself again be subject to abuse, bullying, oppression, maltreatment or manipulation of any kind by any party or person.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Taidam:
Good day sir, please I need interpretation for this dream. I had a dream I went to bath in someone else's house and it's been long I saw the person since I was very young and it was not like their family is close to my family then. Inside the dream when I got to their house I met their kids who were twins and told them I wanted to bath but their parents were not at home. Later as I was bathing the mother came inside home with the grandmother and a girl. The girl came into the bathroom and was looking at me then I woke up. Please I need help with the interpretations because I can't seem to get the meaning.

Pray that you won't have a problem or situation that will make you seek help, refuge , or shelter from an unlikely, or untrusted party. Also learn to manage what you have, be contented with your own thing and plan ahead for the future. Avoid whatever may bring ridicule and shame.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2022
littleguy444:
Good evening sir, I had a dream that we were in a gathering in the school and some people said some hurtful words to me and they were laughing about it, then a girl I knew stood up and declared all they said about me false and attested to my good behavior. I felt grateful towards the lady and I was wondering how to write an appreciation latter to thank her.

She is a good person. Someone you should take serious. Someone you could have serious relationship with. She is wise, strong, intelligent.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

She is a good person. Someone you should take serious. Someone you could have serious relationship with. She is wise, strong, intelligent.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by emmansus(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good evening sir
Please help with the interpretation of this dream.
I saw myself picking money(50naira notes)as I was walking along the road I was just picking as many as possible so I wake up.
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
emmansus:
Good evening sir
Please help with the interpretation of this dream.
I saw myself picking money(50naira notes)as I was walking along the road I was just picking as many as possible so I wake up.
Thanks

Thank God for breakthroughs but pray against hardship.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samwheel(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hi pastor, good afternoon.

I used to have this dream years ago, more than once, it just came to my mind again.

I see myself driving my siblings/family, but, I don't know how to drive, I am either hitting another car, or hitting something else and not having a smooth ride.

Does it have any meaning or just a dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
samwheel:
Hi pastor, good afternoon.

I used to have this dream years ago, more than once, it just came to my mind again.

I see myself driving my siblings/family, but, I don't know how to drive, I am either hitting another car, or hitting something else and not having a smooth ride.

Does it have any meaning or just a dream.

There are things you'll need to change or want to change in your life and family, things you have to fix, but don't go through it or face it with your own strength, knowledge, or wisdom. Seek God's wisdom, knowledge and power then with prayer and fasting break all strongholds and stubborn problems or enemies that may be holding your life and family back.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by samwheel(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

There are things you'll need to change or want to change in your life and family, things you have to fix, but don't go through it or face it with your own strength, knowledge, or wisdom. Seek God's wisdom, knowledge and power then with prayer and fasting break all strongholds and stubborn problems or enemies that may be holding your life and family back.

Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mceze(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good day! Pls, I need your help. Everywhere I go, I am told that I have glory, but my glory has been covered by forces of evil. Things are not working as I expected. Most of my friends (if not all) are light years ahead of me. Pls, can you shade more lights about me and what to do to overcome the forces of evil and manifest my glory?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oselin1988: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Goodevening man of God. Please I need your help

I dreamt that I prayed for my sick neighbor and he was well. In this same dream God took me back to when I was serving, a young copper like me suddenly just fell down and start jerking. I started praying, I opened his mouth and poured annointing oil. After a while, he was okay

On another occasion, I dreamt that I was in a church service, someone was assigned to pray for me, immediately the girl lay his hand on me, something entered in to me that I laid my hands on her and began praying for her, she fell under annointing

On another occasion, I saw myself sitting among the pastor's in my church

On another occasion, I saw the wife of my spiritual father, she told me to look at the wall and tell her what I saw, I looked but didn't see anything

On another occasion, a lady from my former church came to my shop and said she was going to pray for a man that is insane, I followed her and I said in my mind that I have been dreaming of praying for people and they get well, let me follow her to pray with this man and see what God will do. Immediately we got to where the man was. Something entered in to me and I walked to where he was, I laid my hands on his head and immediately, he was well
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2022
mceze:
Good day! Pls, I need your help. Everywhere I go, I am told that I have glory, but my glory has been covered by forces of evil. Things are not working as I expected. Most of my friends (if not all) are light years ahead of me. Pls, can you shade more lights about me and what to do to overcome the forces of evil and manifest my glory?

Send a DM
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Oselin1988:
Goodevening man of God. Please I need your help

I dreamt that I prayed for my sick neighbor and he was well. In this same dream God took me back to when I was serving, a young copper like me suddenly just fell down and start jerking. I started praying, I opened his mouth and poured annointing oil. After a while, he was okay

On another occasion, I dreamt that I was in a church service, someone was assigned to pray for me, immediately the girl lay his hand on me, something entered in to me that I laid my hands on her and began praying for her, she fell under annointing

On another occasion, I saw myself sitting among the pastor's in my church

On another occasion, I saw the wife of my spiritual father, she told me to look at the wall and tell her what I saw, I looked but didn't see anything

On another occasion, a lady from my former church came to my shop and said she was going to pray for a man that is insane, I followed her and I said in my mind that I have been dreaming of praying for people and they get well, let me follow her to pray with this man and see what God will do. Immediately we got to where the man was. Something entered in to me and I walked to where he was, I laid my hands on his head and immediately, he was well

You have been called and anointed by God to work for him. You've also received the gifts of healing from him. You need to wait on the Lord so he can direct you and guide you. Don't wait till he starts bringing temptations your way before you will obey him and do his will. There is still a long journey ahead of you to perfect the work of ministry. Your spiritual eyes needs to be opened and you need to receive grace and blessings. He's already given you His Spirit (power). Go wait on him now.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning sir, I had 2 dreams.
1. we were lining up entering a bus, the person in front of me did something bad to the person in front of him and I was looking at him with a scowl on my face and I was told by someone that my mistake is that I shouldn't have done that because it was none of my concern since the person did not do anything to me.
2. I had a dream that a I was going to school that my father who is a man of God is carrying my load for me, and I saw that it was heavy for him and I went to take it from him, then he told me that he has seen that I will be his successor and he wanted to interpret a dream my mother had to me then police and soldiers just came shooting everywhere but I and my family were able to escape unscathed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Firstly, I've had many dreams where I see a good thing happen to me, but in plenty of the dreams, I loose something b4 the good thing eventually happens eg.
1) In one I lost #1k and later found a baby
2) In one, I lost anor 1k and was later told God has blessed me
3) In one of yesterday, I lost 2 blenders and my wig, I later found only my wig
4) Today, a friend in my dream lost 27000 dollars, etc.

Does this mean I must loose something first?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
littleguy444:
Good morning sir, I had 2 dreams.
1. we were lining up entering a bus, the person in front of me did something bad to the person in front of him and I was looking at him with a scowl on my face and I was told by someone that my mistake is that I shouldn't have done that because it was none of my concern since the person did not do anything to me.
2. I had a dream that a I was going to school that my father who is a man of God is carrying my load for me, and I saw that it was heavy for him and I went to take it from him, then he told me that he has seen that I will be his successor and he wanted to interpret a dream my mother had to me then police and soldiers just came shooting everywhere but I and my family were able to escape unscathed.

1. Be more patient, cautious and long-suffering with people.

2. Since it's apparent you're going in the footsteps of your prophet dad, you'll need education and also educate yourself about God. Go to a bible college. Dream interpretation sometimes is powered by the spirit of prophecy which you have. If your dad was going to interpret a dream, then you should be able to interpret dreams too. Try to practice it, look into it, and use discernment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
KENVEE6:
Firstly, I've had many dreams where I see a good thing happen to me, but in plenty of the dreams, I loose something b4 the good thing eventually happens eg.
1) In one I lost #1k and later found a baby
2) In one, I lost anor 1k and was later told God has blessed me
3) In one of yesterday, I lost 2 blenders and my wig, I later found only my wig
4) Today, a friend in my dream lost 27000 dollars, etc.

Does this mean I must loose something first?

God is going to bless you physically soon, but you need to part with something, or lay down something; sow something, give sacrificially. It's a condition for you to get what God has for you. You've earned it but you need to open the door yourself. Don't let your blessing pass you by. Whatever God wants to give you, you must create a space for it which means something has to go. Keep showing mercy to everyone around you, your breakthrough will be huge.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Be more patient, cautious and long-suffering with people.

2. Since it's apparent you're going in the footsteps of your prophet dad, you'll need education and also educate yourself about God. Go to a bible college. Dream interpretation sometimes is powered by the spirit of prophecy which you have. If your dad was going to interpret a dream, then you should be able to interpret dreams too. Try to practice it, look into it, and use discernment.
Thank you sir, but how do I use discernment
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
littleguy444:
Thank you sir, but how do I use discernment

You need discernment if you're trying to interpret a dream or a situation as a child of God. A simple explanation is to look into the situation with the eye of your spirit or use spiritual understanding, and not your natural eyes or own understanding.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don't send me PMs on Nairaland. Send me a message on tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You need discernment if you're trying to interpret a dream or a situation as a child of God. A simple explanation is to look into the situation with the eye of your spirit or use spiritual understanding, and not your natural eyes or own understanding.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by the6thszn(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
All I know is that life right now is tough and rough. I've had dreams that are very baffling that when I wake up I can't seem to remember most or any of them and I can't say if my dreams are a product of my thoughts because I'm going through a lot now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.