Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (298229 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Babysnow1:
well done sir

I dreamt I saw a headless bull standing at the gate I was about to pass. and I became afraid and ran back.
then I saw my little brother playing with this bull,
then suddenly I saw I was carrying part of the bull head on my hand and the bull was looking at me and suddenly he charged at me with my little brother on it and I ran to a nearby house and I heard my little brother fall down to the ground and a neighbor of mine took a gun to go and kill the bull
and then I woke up.

it was quiet scary thou.
It means a foe of yours that you haven't totally defeated and it still remains a threat to your life. You can pray to God to give you total victory over every foe.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It means blessing/favour. You got an extra value on the sown clothes.
Thanks sir..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
kokosin:
I thought kolanut represent long life,peace and a means to settle disputes, the old saying said kola brings life...
You can ask a prophet.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love if this dream could be explained to me. I dreamt that my pen was stolen by a man and he wanted to use an ugly calculator as replacement. But I did not agree. He had no choice but to return the pen after much insistence. Please what could it mean?
The pen is symbolic. Maybe you were born to be a writer or a poet, or a mighty man or woman. As the saying goes, the pen is mightier than the sword.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
TeamJoyce:
Pls I dreamt where there was a man that told me to follow him to his car then he took me to a church then I realized that he was a Rev Fr so due to the fact that am not a Catholic I started to go home but I was putting on heels and was uncomfortable. Then I was still going,a seminarian stop me and said why was I going home I told him am not Catholic. I got to the main road and that Rev Fr said I should enter the car and he started apologizing that he loves me then I told him that Rev Fr are supposed to marry but he said he is a special Rev Fr then I woke up.
Since a Rev Fr is not supposed to marry but this one claims he is a special Rev Fr then he is not loyal. There may be someone showing interest in you and the guy may not be sincere, yet he is showing interest-seeking your attention.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
I also pray for people. You can text your prayer request(s) to me.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by muehonyx22: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good afternoon,
@tayehjiboluwa
pls what does standing in front of a vortex or whirpool in your dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good day sir. Please help me out. 1 I saw my self in my father house then saw a known brother who have bn killing people wt cutlass i covld see blood stains from people he had killed i was scared when he was coming towards me but when he got to me he laid down his cutlass. 2. i saw a dead lizard. Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
muehonyx22:
Good afternoon,

@tayehjiboluwa

pls what does standing in front of a vortex or whirpool in your dream mean?
It means struggles or trouble but it may not directly affect you. You need to be careful and stay away from trouble.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
ayomilore:
Good day sir. Please help me out. 1 I saw my self in my father house then saw a known brother who have bn killing people wt cutlass i covld see blood stains from people he had killed i was scared when he was coming towards me but when he got to me he laid down his cutlass. 2. i saw a dead lizard. Thanks sir.
Just pray against bloodshed or losing a loved one. 2. Lizard means poverty so that should be financial breakthrough.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nephilim: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Help with this dream!
I was in church and the pastor says people should come out with their spouse and be praying together.. People started coming out one by one with their spouse to the altar and were praying but I was still in the congregation looking and hoping my spouse, the person I'm currently dating will showed up but nobody came, I didn't see her till I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
hello sir i dreamt i was washing dishes & glass cups but wen d cups accidently fall down it didn't break
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface1(f): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good evening sir, pls help with these dreams interpretations
1) My cousin nd i was inside a bus going somewhere then we stopped and my cousin went with her mom's friend to spend the night while i decided to go to my late dad house, half way to the house I remembered that the house was no longer ours then i turned back. I was worried cos it was dark already and i have no where to sleep , i was contemplating calling my cousin so i can go to where she is staying then i saw my younger bro and a guy walked up to us( younger version of okocha the footballer) and my bro introduced him to me as his friend/ former schoolmate. Then the guy offer to go look for hotel for us to sleep then i woke up.

2) In this dream it looks like i was preparing for a ceremony , i was all dressed up and i was combing my hair ( my hair was very long, black, shining and straight) i was really happy and admiring it then my mom came and styled it but i was not happy with it because i wanted people to see how long and beautiful my hair was. So i later decide to just leave the hair without styling but as i doing that a large chuck of hair fell from my head nd i was sad. So on my way to the sitting room to meet the visitors i went into my mom room to look at the mirror i saw that my back hair was now very long (waist length) and golden with the front hair still black. Then i woke up

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nephilim:
Help with this dream!
I was in church and the pastor says people should come out with their spouse and be praying together.. People started coming out one by one with their spouse to the altar and were praying but I was still in the congregation looking and hoping my spouse, the person I'm currently dating will showed up but nobody came, I didn't see her till I woke up.
The church setting means the presence of the Holy Spirit. What was actually happening in that dream is you were asked to present your spouse before God but she didn't show up. It doesn't mean she is not the one but that you should seek God's face before going any further. You still need to pray seriously about your marriage, ask God to intervene so that you wont have delays and hindrances. There is no problem with the person you are dating.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Preetiex:
hello sir i dreamt i was washing dishes & glass cups but wen d cups accidently fall down it didn't break
It means what you thought would go wrong would not go wrong. The bad thing you're thinking may happen will not happen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Chineseface1:
Good evening sir, pls help with these dreams interpretations
1) My cousin nd i was inside a bus going somewhere then we stopped and my cousin went with her mom's friend to spend the night while i decided to go to my late dad house, half way to the house I remembered that the house was no longer ours then i turned back. I was worried cos it was dark already and i have no where to sleep , i was contemplating calling my cousin so i can go to where she is staying then i saw my younger bro and a guy walked up to us( younger version of okocha the footballer) and my bro introduced him to me as his friend/ former schoolmate. Then the guy offer to go look for hotel for us to sleep then i woke up.

2) In this dream it looks like i was preparing for a ceremony , i was all dressed up and i was combing my hair ( my hair was very long, black, shining and straight) i was really happy and admiring it then my mom came and styled it but i was not happy with it because i wanted people to see how long and beautiful my hair was. So i later decide to just leave the hair without styling but as i doing that a large chuck of hair fell from my head nd i was sad. So on my way to the sitting room to meet the visitors i went into my mom room to look at the mirror i saw that my back hair was now very long (waist length) and golden with the front hair still black. Then i woke up

Thanks
1. God is ready to meet all your needs if only you can pray, seek and ask. Your need that night is a place to sleep and God has brought someone that will facilitate that.

2. The hair means glory- it means you shall be great.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sir i had a dream that i & my wife gave birth to a girl and we celebrated it very big. But we've not had a baby yet. And sometimes some fews weeks ago too i heard a voice in the dream also asking me why didn't i have a child yet?

Should I be worried?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sir what does it mean to have this reoccurring dream Am delivering ppl Like I will be praying in tongues and laying hands on ppl Deliverances and all
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface1(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=68556502]
1. God is ready to meet all your needs if only you can pray, seek and ask. Your need that night is a place to sleep and God has brought someone that will facilitate that.

2. The hair means glory- it means you shall be great.[/quot

Amen...thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
TeamLeader:
Sir i had a dream that i & my wife gave birth to a girl and we celebrated it very big. But we've not had a baby yet. And sometimes some fews weeks ago too i heard a voice in the dream also asking me why didn't i have a child yet?

Should I be worried?
You should be worried.

Though the dream you had means you will have children, but pray against delay in having children.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
1cor2v9:
Sir what does it mean to have this reoccurring dream
Am delivering ppl
Like I will be praying in tongues and laying hands on ppl
Deliverances and all
You have been called to be a pastor and a teacher.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

You have been called to be a pastor and a teacher.

Thanks sir, I was asking on behalf of a female friend so those the same interpretation apply been that she is female?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Babysnow1: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Hi sir.
I had a dream about me going to my house and packing all my dirty clothes to the church to wash,
and when I got to the church I was look for the former clothes that I had wash.

i also had a dream about my last little finger got cut off by motor accident and when they were about putting another finger on my hand, I was looking for method that wasn't painful
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
1cor2v9:

Thanks sir, I was asking on behalf of a female friend so those the same interpretation apply been that she is female?
Yes sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Babysnow1:
Hi sir.
I had a dream about me going to my house and packing all my dirty clothes to the church to wash,
and when I got to the church I was look for the former clothes that I had wash.

i also had a dream about my last little finger got cut off by motor accident and when they were about putting another finger on my hand, I was looking for method that wasn't painful
Dream 1 means God wants to use you.

Dream 2 means you should be very careful to avoid injuries or harm. Pray against whatever can cause you pain and agony.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nephilim: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The church setting means the presence of the Holy Spirit. What was actually happening in that dream is you were asked to present your spouse before God but she didn't show up. It doesn't mean she is not the one but that you should seek God's face before going any further. You still need to pray seriously about your marriage, ask God to intervene so that you wont have delays and hindrances. There is no problem with the person you are dating.
Thanks bros. Today, I saw myself flying and people were admiring.
I saw myself commanding and with a stretch of hands move big vehicles, coastal busses in a swoosh from their position to somewhere else. I saw small scorpions and worms on the floor and someone says I should be careful of those, so I stepped on the scorpion with my shoe.
I saw a Muslim lady with hijab showing some special interest and telling me she likes the way I dress, although me I'm a Christian o.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

Please someone should assist my friend and I to interpret her dream.

She said we were both in a story building surrounded by water(deep water) both of us were trying to save a baby boy not to fall inside the water.I put a long robe through the water to the building and we were drawing the boy up but suddenly the baby boy fell into the water.She said i immediately called my ex-guy(Note i am no longer with my ex and neither am i still communicating with him) immediately my ex came to the scene, dive into the water and rescue the baby boy.My friend and i were happy and we went to hug the baby boy then she woke up.

Please note that my friend is married with kids while i am still single.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Someone should please assist my friend to interpret this dream.

She said she saw myself and her in a storey building surrounded by deep water and she noticed we were trying to rescue a baby boy not to fall inside the water.We pull a rope from the building down to the water and we were pulling the rope unfortunately the baby fell inside the water.I picked my phone and called my ex-guy(i am no longer in contact with him neither do i have his number).He rushed to the scene , dive into the water and rescue the baby then both of us rushed to hug the boy and she woke up.

Please note my friend is married with kids while i am not.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

She said we were both in a story building surrounded by water(deep water) both of us were trying to save a baby boy not to fall inside the water.I put a long robe through the water to the building and we were drawing the boy up but suddenly the baby boy fell into the water.She said i immediately called my ex-guy(Note i am no longer with my ex and neither am i still communicating with him) immediately my ex came to the scene, dive into the water and rescue the baby boy.My friend and i were happy and we went to hug the baby boy then she woke up.

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nephilim:
Thanks bros. Today, I saw myself flying and people were admiring.
I saw myself commanding and with a stretch of hands move big vehicles, coastal busses in a swoosh from their position to somewhere else. I saw small scorpions and worms on the floor and someone says I should be careful of those, so I stepped on the scorpion with my shoe.
I saw a Muslim lady with hijab showing some special interest and telling me she likes the way I dress, although me I'm a Christian o.
What you saw in the dream is the grace and the glory of God in your life. These means you will be successful and a high flyer (people admiring you), and influential (moving things), stepping on the scorpion in this context is grace of God. The muslim lady admiring you is nothing but the spirit of seduction. There might be plans to derail you or pull you down. You have to be strong for yourself and be strong in the Lord. Believe in yourself too and be close to God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
soleny:
Hi everyone,

The baby means glory. For successfully rescuing the baby, it means some of your recent efforts will yield results.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good Day Sir Please I Saw My Self washing my hair nd the hair seems much tho i dont kp hair in real life 2 saw my self like passn thru a mkt then branched to buy 2 coconuts nd some tubers of yam nd it appears where i was was so high that i can see one snake far below. tanks sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.