Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,456 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD (30859 Views)

Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Walecoker65(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
I dey tells u

I dey tells you ke! undecided
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Emtol01: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'm sure she's gonna win in that part of the country because over there they celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by mikolo80: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is one joke taken too far..

@Those saying she will win, we'll see how she can even win the PDP ticket and how she will win the main election.

She should know where to draw the line between sycophants and real followers.

my guy that woman was a calamity to Nigeria but Nna mehn I no go lie you that woman was ten times the politician Jonathan can ever dream to hope to contemplate to be
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Sheikhmd007(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yes, you are right and you are the only one.
kabrud:
She has supporters, and I bet u, she can win.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by ogawisdom(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

@Those saying she will win, we'll see how she can even win the PDP ticket and how she will win the main election.

What makes you think she can't win, she is a very brave and courageous woman with massive supporters

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kabrud: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sheikhmd007:
Yes, you are right and you are the only one.
God forbid. How can I cast my vote for the same set of creatures responsible for our present situation? She has supporters who took to street carrying placards that she got a gift of $31m, not me.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by TheVictorious(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
BigStout:
Which language she go take communicate inside senate

She go talk am any how, if them no hear, she go raise her voice, if them no gree, she go fit, scatter every where. lol
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by chrisblack1234: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
I pray she wins..the government is boring, we need joke

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by freeukline: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Bro she will win
Our youths have lost it completely
They have sold their heart
You no lie.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by meeketta: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
MAMA PEACE
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Walecoker65:

I dey tells you ke! undecided
what is your problem with my statement?
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Lastborn12(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Nop boss

In that axis she will win

Our youth have lost it completely
Is only here you make sense.
She will definitely win Senate but the Governorship is what I can't guarantee her
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Apoztl3(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
jahsharon:
INEC will use DSS and EFCC's report to disqualify her and there is nothing she or anyone can do about it. Her husband the ineffectual buffoon has been going from IBB to AbdulSalam and from Shagari to Obasanjo to beg them to him beg Buhari not to jail him (Jonathan) and his wife. So, if Goatluck Jonathan or Mama Piss tries any nonesense, they will be sent to Kuje Prison and we shall let the South-South miscreants bomb all pipelines and destroy their own environment for about one month before the Nigerian Army occupies the region forever. If Mama Piss, James Ibori, Diezaini and other looters are the only good products from the Niger Delta, then only Jesus can develop the region.
A Mad-dog has been let loose
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
What can I say?

They deserve her and she deserves them. I wish them what they wish themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by ebubenmuo(f): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
_At least laughter can b restored back n bp buried coz we go dey phd grammer every day. i pray she wins oooooo ;D_At least laughter can b restored back n bp buried coz we go dey phd grammer every day. i pray she wins oooooo
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Bioluwise(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fellow Nigerians widower there is God oooo you blood sucker Watch out
Flenty flenty bomb in the house
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Skybee1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
jahsharon:
INEC will use DSS and EFCC's report to disqualify her and there is nothing she or anyone can do about it. Her husband the ineffectual buffoon has been going from IBB to AbdulSalam and from Shagari to Obasanjo to beg them to him beg Buhari not to jail him (Jonathan) and his wife. So, if Goatluck Jonathan or Mama Piss tries any nonesense, they will be sent to Kuje Prison and we shall let the South-South miscreants bomb all pipelines and destroy their own environment for about one month before the Nigerian Army occupies the region forever. If Mama Piss, James Ibori, Diezaini and other looters are the only good products from the Niger Delta, then only Jesus can develop the region.
Must u show ur stupidity to d public?
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Walecoker65(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
what is your problem with my statement?

No problem Sir smiley
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Walecoker65:

No problem Sir smiley
there better be no problem wink... Unless u wan tell me say u nor understand vernacular
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Skybee1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
swagagolic01:

Noise makers, no be only DSS, make fbi bring their own report join, ya region can't be compared to south south in any way, and that's a fact..... all this AfonjAs sha
live dat parasite,their eye go soon clear wen dy implement 2014 confeb
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Walecoker65(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
there better be no problem wink... Unless u wan tell me say u nor understand vernacular

grin grin

I understand baje
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by darknetcom: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
nothing wonders me no more in the east..

if they can vote a mullato to be senator..

why not vote a stvpid woman from otuoke in the senate too..

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nossa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
swagagolic01:
am from chinda in rumueme kindom In obio Akpor lga, rivers east senatorial district..... am more rivers than u any time any day....

Again I tell u, go and stop her

I sight you bro, Ikwerre mekaa!!
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mama peace was like a setback to Nigeria. D most powerful first lady we've had tho. She cld frustrate any governor in any state from her room. But she's still a disgrace to first ladies especially to a country with so much intellectuals like ours. How did we ever come to this?

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by DrogoG(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wow! An illiterate and a known thief whose case is still in court, is thinking of becoming a senator?

What is amusing and heartbreaking is that there are id*iots who are happy about this news! It is unbelievable!!

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Dareomo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Those who have missed her grammar as doses for sadness, poverty, disappointment etc should start rejoicing as greater ones will unfold on the floor of the red chamber.
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Skybee1:
live dat parasite,their eye go soon clear wen dy implement 2014 confeb
Mumu militants. Una don reach Lagos before so Funny thing is most of y'all v relatives in lag even if uv never been der. Our own London for Naija here. D only state wey revenue dey increase even inside recession. Even when ur brother Jona no give lag better allocation, Lagos still created new local govts with proper funding. D thing is only Lagos is richer than the whole of south south without one single refinery. What if they now start producing oil as expected soon abi when dangote refinery start. Bros don't u ever think in ur dumb skull dt south west won't survive without y'all. Now Borno, bauchi nd Niger don discover enuf oil, u still think north won't survive? Lazy set of ppl. Bloody militants

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
I wi'll vote unto her
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by komekn(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
One question not if she can win or not, No.

What on earth is she going to do there educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
LOL, then all senators should be well advised to wear bullet proof jackets and ready to take cover as that woman will surely be AK47-ing the English Language to smithereens!

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by 100Cents: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That's what was said about Trump..

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by rusher14: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2017
People think the Senate is meant to be a competition of who is more stupid.

A senator is meant to make laws, understand policies and debate issues based on facts and figures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.