Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,231 members, 7,964,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:49 AM

Patience Jonathan For Senate 2019: 20 Funniest Quotes From Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan For Senate 2019: 20 Funniest Quotes From Patience Jonathan (770 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan For Senate 2019: 20 Funniest Quotes From Patience Jonathan by Gentle99(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
For some of us who are very active on Twitter, the top trend on Twitter now is Patience Jonathan For Senate 2019! The trend came to be when a bill with Dame Patience Jonathan pictures and the tag: Dame Patience Jonathan For Senate 2019 was released on Twitter early Sunday morning! The question now is: Is Dame Patience a senatorial material? What do you think of her as a Senator!
Watch reaction from Twitter users!

Meanwhile, read top 20 quotes from our future and potential senatorial candidate! You won't hold it in!
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it is not easy to carry second in an International competition like this one, (addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.
13) Chai! Chai! There is God o… there’s God in everything we are doing, continue!
14) Na only you waka come?
15) Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA.
16) My husband, Dr Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo is a quiet people
17. At least we all have HIV AIDS except that some of us are negative and some of us are positive (On World AIDS day speech)
18) History’ll not be completely without OJUKWU.
19) The people sitting before you here were once a Children
20) I donate my family on behalf of 20million

(1) (Reply)

See The Proposed Kanawa Economic City By Governor Ganduje (photo) / What Exactly Is Federalism? / I Am Not Aware Of My Suspension – Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.